How do we benefit from the Talk token? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

1 hour ago, aiham said:

I have been thinking about this issue and I think the best way is to keep it for investment later when it gets worth it or buy other currencies in it but because of its low value you will not be able to buy many currencies

There is also another way I consider it really good so that we can be satisfied with ourselves either way!
The method is to divide what is collected into two parts!

The first

section is for investment!
The other part

is to convert it to USDT or BTC!

By using this method, we will make a good income and at the same time we are investing our money in the Yobit investbox.

Thanks for writing about talk tokens. I guess it will be useful for most people. At first I was converting my talk tokens to USD on yobit. But when this happens, I noticed that the price of the talk token goes well below its value. I am also thinking of converting to ETH.

Thank you, my friend. Indeed, it is valuable information and rich in ideas. I have noticed that most members of the forum are ignorant of it, so we have to follow up on members who post such topics.

My dear friend, thank you very much for the valuable information that I did not know before. It is very useful and I was already confused about how to dispose of these currencies. Now I know how and I will convert them into currencies and invest them

• +1 1

On 3/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, Muktiwawa said:

so I did some research and I found out that the best thing to do is to invest the talk token in the yobit investbox box,  where you can get 1% profit after every 24 hours. 

Quite alright yobit investbox feature for gaining percentage of coin invested on a daily basis is profitable. It's structured to add up immediately after the 24hrs. Likewise for all those reasons shared, it's imperative to understand that investbox is one the major cause of Talk Coin decline, set back at the market.

Hello everyone, this is a good publication that can help us with the talk, personally I send my talk to the investment box in the exchande of yobit, to get 1% daily profit, it is not much performance, but at least it is something.

13 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

it's imperative to understand that investbox is one the major cause of Talk Coin decline

Yes, this is true, and I agree with you! Especially if the person has a large amount of Talk! Certainly when selling this quantity will reduce its value very drastically! But it is at the same time a good reason to make investors buy the currency in order to benefit from 1% per day! I don't think canceling this plan right now is a good thing for Talk Token! Because there is no backup plan that would make Talk token in demand by individual investors!

I like your ideas about the talktokens but I think we should buy the other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , Ethereum and litecoin etc by selling the talktokens because the price of talktokens is decreasing day by day. And we can get good profit when the price of those coins will increase .

I feel so happy as this topic was mention, because I will like to no the important of this tank as more, to also have some ideas on it, that I can be able to say or to prove my self as a member of this great forum.

20 hours ago, Adam786 said:

I like your ideas about the talktokens but I think we should buy the other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , Ethereum and litecoin etc by selling the talktokens because the price of talktokens is decreasing day by day. And we can get good profit when the price of those coins will increase .

This is a correct idea and I respect your opinion, but you should think big! How much can you earn by rising bitcoin or even Ethereum? 50%? Well, by increasing the Talk coin, you can earn up to 5000% if the Talk coin returns to its launch price! Therefore, keeping the Talk coin currently is the most appropriate solution in my opinion, because the moderators here will definitely support the currency!

The problem here is that it is a percentage of the members who will keep it. They are waiting for it to rise again, but the majority do not lower it because it decreases quickly. And they do not know that the reason for this is due to them either.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

The problem here is that it is a percentage of the members who will keep it. They are waiting for it to rise again, but the majority do not lower it because it decreases quickly. And they do not know that the reason for this is due to them either.

A lot of the members here do not have enough awareness to deal with a coin like Talk! I think that the matter will change completely when the supervisors here talk about the forum project clearly so that the investors can believe in Talk's coin and start buying it to benefit from its high price in the future!

3 minutes ago, caroo7 said:

Hello. It is important to me as a beginner in the forum and I would like to know a lot about cryptocurrencies so I will follow your post and other members ’posts for information.

2 minutes ago, josefa12 said:

Thank you, I appreciate very much that you shared this topic here, we all need this information and ideas transmitted in a simple way. Good luck.

I always try to spread the following knowledge that I have to all of the members here, they deserve it! Because the Cryptotalk Forum has the most useful information about cryptocurrencies! Therefore, the best place to post topics related to cryptocurrencies is this forum! And everyone should write about what they know about this project in order for the knowledge to prevail!

• +1 1

20 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

I always try to spread the following knowledge that I have to all of the members here, they deserve it!

That is good of you my friend and since that is our primary assignment in this forum then we should all try to give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit so as to make the forum a better environment for learning.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Tallest said:

That is good of you my friend and since that is our primary assignment in this forum then we should all try to give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit so as to make the forum a better environment for learning.

I think spreading knowledge is an ethical matter and we will be rewarded for it without even realizing it! I think this is a rule of life! A good deed does not go, it will double your reward! So I think spreading knowledge is a responsibility that I have to fulfill here! Because many of the colleagues who work with us here have little information about the cryptocurrency project and the forum also needs posts of good use!

• +3 1

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, you are right, we can definitely benefit from talk token for me. I am also converting talk token into another currency so that I can withdraw my profits, but I hope that the value of this currency will definitely increase

3 minutes ago, Hasan386 said:

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, you are right, we can definitely benefit from talk token for me. I am also converting talk token into another currency so that I can withdraw my profits, but I hope that the value of this currency will definitely increase

Definitely a good idea! Can you tell us about these cryptocurrencies that you transfer your Talk to? Is it a good investment? I think there is currently no better option to put our Talk under a Yobit investbox! Especially since the price of Talk coin is now low! The probability of a currency appreciation is very large!

Thank you very much for sharing this idea with us. Generally i like to invest my daily earnings of talk token at yobit investbox and get 1% profit daily. It gives me huge amount of profit daily. I also trade with litecoin when i reach 10000 satoshi of talk token. 

13 hours ago, CryptoLegendry said:

So I think spreading knowledge is a responsibility that I have to fulfill here!

This is exactly our primary assignment in this forum and since we know that then for everyone reading this conversation, kindly make sure you give the best of your knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section you go so as to make learning easy for each other.

• +2 1

On 3/1/2021 at 10:42 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

Many people have a strange feeling about Talk Token and don't know that there are many ways to take advantage of Talk Token even though its price is now very low!
These are some of the ways I personally use Talk!

1- I am converting my Talk Token into cryptocurrencies that I already know will go up as much as ETH now!
When converting Talk currency to a cryptocurrency such as ETH, the rise of ETH will be about 20%, meaning that we will gain 20% in a very short time!

2- Investing and storing Talk currency until updates are issued by the forum moderators! Or advertisements appear on the forum, which leads to increased demand for Talk Token

Is there another way for you to take advantage of the Talk Token?

Tell us about it!

Good suggestions, i personally don't want to convert my talk token right away because i can make good money when i play dice with it, i can get more than  50 talk token everyday by playing dice on yobit, but also i lose some amounts of talk

• +2 1

Yes friends, this is a platform where a lot of people work and get their benefits, through talktokans , it is achieved on various, so we get a lot of benefits through talk tokens. 

Thank you for your own suggestions on how to benefit from talktoken. Another way to also benefit from talktoken is to invest your talktoken in yobit investbox and your will earn 1% of your profits every 24 hours. 

On 3/24/2021 at 9:48 AM, Tallest said:

This is exactly our primary assignment in this forum and since we know that then for everyone reading this conversation, kindly make sure you give the best of your knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section you go so as to make learning easy for each other.

Unfortunately, many of the members here do not know that the Cryptotalk Forum is a forum for spreading knowledge about the cryptocurrency project! They just think it's a place to work and just make money! When you want to earn something, you must definitely provide a service in return! And this service for the Cryptotalk forum is the spreading of useful and honest knowledge and information about the project!

• +1 1

Friends, it is not possible at all that whatever payment is on our job becomes a loss, rather the payment that we invest, this thing which we invest becomes safe for  forever.