How do we benefit from the Talk token? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLegendry

How do we benefit from the Talk token?

Dear you can change your talk token when you reach equal to 10000 satoshi and if you want to change your dollor then you can directly change your talk token in dollor and then you can withdraw.

7 minutes ago, Bhaigo5 said:

Dear you can change your talk token when you reach equal to 10000 satoshi and if you want to change your dollor then you can directly change your talk token in dollor and then you can withdraw.

Converting our Talk coin directly into USD is definitely a lose-lose business! You can compare! The best profitable way to sell Talk is to sell it on a BTC pair! Some people also sell their Talk to an ETH spouse, which is also a way to lose a lot of Talk!

3 minutes ago, Imanoo said:

This is correct. We can convert the talking symbol into currencies such as Bitcoin and benefit more as long as its price is low and it can be kept, which causes an increase in demand.

The demand for a currency does not come according to the decrease in the price of the currency! The decline in cryptocurrencies is relative! In other words, when Bitcoin drops to a price of 40,000, we say about the price of Bitcoin that it is low because Bitcoin is a great currency, and it is not possible for me to see Bitcoin less than $ 40,000 someday !!
In case they want to make Talk coin desirable, moderators must do some of the things that make the coin in demand by major investors!

My friend for me I prefer to invest talk codes in the yobit investment fund it is really profitable and makes our currencies multiply dramatically in a short period of time, so I advise everyone to do it and then gamble with their talk codes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's a good way to take advantage of Tulk coins so that we don't lose our talk tokens, but most members don't know how to use that token to trade through the wallet.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:44 AM, scorpiali said:

The best way is to convert your talk tokens to a good coins like bitcoin ethereum and dodge coin too it's a safe way to keep have a value of your earning and you can also make them increase as a crypto currency market is in the bull but never hold the talk token because they lose a value all days 

Thank you so much for tell us about this important  topic. As a newcomer i don’t have any idea about talk token so basically it helps me to know sone information.

I'm sorry friend, but I no longer have faith or trust in token talk, it seems like a dead project, if yobit had wanted to promote that project they would have already made some kind of update or they would have done as ROBO that is listed is Uniswap It seems to me that this talk project is no longer enough, the best we can do is collect the satoshis that we won in the forum.

• +2 1

On 3/25/2021 at 7:48 AM, Tabiya786 said:

Much obliged to you, old buddy, for this significant theme, on the grounds that new individuals and novices need this data and thoughts .. I trust that we will consistently give novel thoughts and attempt to impart them in a straightforward, a long way from complex way .. I wish everybody best of luck. @Pablo456  @Arim1111

We must wait! But now things are never cause for optimism! Look at Talk coin support! She is down big every day! I think that if the Talk coin breaks the support in this area, this will lead to the death of the currency like its predecessors from the currencies of the Yobit platform!

Screenshot 2021-03-27 202028.png

Thank you for these tips, and I didn’t know these before and I’ll start working on them now, I really thank you for this information. I don't know what the benefits of these signs are from a forum soon. I was surprised to see the price of the currency rise, because if we increase it in a big way, our profit will be very high! So we just have patience!

• -2 1

10 minutes ago, Danial53745 said:

It is a very profitable method that we must adhere to. Thank you for your useful participation. I hope you always present more of these good ideas.

Advertisement is one of the possible solutions to make Talk coin more in demand by partners that want to advertise their project on the Cryptotalk forum! But I think that moderators should do a certain thing to get companies interested in doing Bounty campaigns by heading to the Cryptotalk forum so that members get more benefit from the forum.

On 3/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

Is there another way for you to take advantage of the Talk Token?

Tell us about it!

@CryptoLegendry I have them in Investbox to earn 1% daily on my investment, so I accumulate, I hope that its price will rise and thus be able to obtain profits from volume sales at a certain time, it is not a bad idea to exchange them for another currency that we believe it is going to go up, there are many things to do with it that all those that bring us profit are the ones that should be used, greetings.

13 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

@Yanni345 @Okoye Dear members! you can exchange you Talk token on yobit . You can change to USD$ . You can earn .63$ every day from talk token. You can earn 1$ from 400 talk token you are rewarded after  your  two days work on crypto talk.I hope you like my explanation.

Yes very good idea! @CryptoLegendry @Karemkh Companies should buy these talk tokens for bounties and air drop for their advertisemnet etc. Also it will increase the demand . Increasing demand and low volume cause the price of talk token to increase which can also increase by keeping these token in wallets.

Yes, in the event that companies partner with the Cryptotalk forum, this of course will greatly affect Talk coin! People who are investing will be allowed to buy Talk coin because this will definitely be a good thing for them because the price of Talk will go up a lot at that time! But this matter needs to be done by the supervisors!

Actually, my friend, I am putting my coins talked into the invest box and that for an extra.

I take 1% interest on it every 24 hours.

And I advise everyone to use that, as its value may increase over time.

• +5 1

On 3/26/2021 at 8:43 AM, CryptoLegendry said:

And this service for the Cryptotalk forum is the spreading of useful and honest knowledge and information about the project!

That is it my friend and I hope those members come across this conversation we have been making so that they can make effective corrections while working in this forum because all violators get banned completely from the campaign when caught.

Since its price is very low and we do not get large quantities of it through our work in the forum, it is recommended to put it in the investment fund so that you give us a percentage of profits on the amount that we deposit, or we can simply sell it and transfer it to a stoshi and benefit from it

• +2 1

Talk token's price has fallen badly so everyone is panic about it and not sure that what will be it's future but I agree with you that we should store our talk and wait for a good update from the administration then may be talk boom again amd can give us bigger profits.

In fact, I am very sad about the Talc code, as it has dropped very sadly, so I hope the moderators at the Yopet platform and the coders in the forum will issue updates on this matter because we are facing a really big problem.

• +1 1

I feel like the talk token currency is dead right now but only we can pump this token when we invest all of our earning in this currency

Dear, there are several ways for us to benefit from what we get from earning for his modern work. One of these methods is available on the famous Yobet platform. Investment funds are one of the currencies inside the investment funds. It is his modern work for you to take a rate of 1% per day, so we may put an occasion in an investment fund, and more importantly than this. It is very possible that we store the modern currency by buying a more powerful currency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in general Thank you very much

• +2 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Well .. my dear friend .. I do not know the investment yet and it is very necessary that I study it well before I make an investment .. It is also good to hear your advice and the advice of the rest of the members. How do I collect enough information .. I wish you success and everyone

Dear his modern work, it is one of the currencies that we acquire through publishing the posts in this forum, so I advise everyone to make good use of it either by selling it directly while obtaining it from the forum or we must in general store it in private investment funds inside the platform and 1% per day on it  Thank you so much.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I put it in the investment Box on Yobit platform .. You can invest it like me .. Or you can transfer it to the platform and forget it there, as its price will increase dramatically in the future.

• +4 1

Very good echo I personally have not yet received my first payment, but I am very close to receiving it and I think I will apply the same strategy as you do trade with them to try to get a little more profit as its value is on the floor at the moment.

• +1 1

yes this is a very good thing actually,  we just have to convert our talk token and invest it in yobit invest box so that we will keep doubling our earnings till it goes up then we can withdraw it.