Petition to make the max post to 40-50 - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Petition to make the max post to 40-50

I also agree with you. cryptotalk is giving a good profit daily and if the daily posts is increased then it will be much profitable to all but we should not take this forum as our earning site.

10 hours ago, johant123 said:
10 hours ago, Man said:

I just agree if there is an increase in payments. But of course the forum is already thinking about the future impact, what if the payment is increased. Surely more and more people are entering, and what is feared is people who use multiple accounts.

No, the main fear is that legitimate users are leaving, and the forum is taken over by "earners". Look at typical discussion topics already today; 70% of the replies are just "yes I agree" parrots or other forms of low quality content. Just page filling, which makes real discussions (and learning!) a lot harder.

I'm giving the forum one more week ... if the situation stays the same, I am going to retreat to the Bitcoin forum.

If there is an increase in payments why should we refuse? If you disagree with that, from the beginning you did not link the payment.

Members here open this topic to make suggestions and enter, if it's not accepted, it doesn't matter.

This will be hard from us to this maximum of posts per day because some of members here are having some schedules for their school or to do some important things so its better if the maximum posts is 30 only.

Maximum forum posts in a day is 50 posts, but only 30 posts are paid. If you want 50 paid posts, maybe you should also think about the negative effects. Btw this is a forum, not a place to look for a main income

actually it will only add spammers or topics that are repetitive, or maybe a topic that is less good because of chasing the number of targets. I would rather agree if the pay is increased, not the number of posts. for example like this yobit bitcointalk signature, where each post is paid 0.000012 btc.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Adeerma said:

I think this is a good development, because if this is given there will be a possibility of more people using this site

The best thing is to stop delete post it's really much better than add 40 post by maximum because if they stop deleting post we don't need to make new post to reach the payment post

17 hours ago, Makavelli said:

Really...  30000 satoshis, worth such amount. 

What this means is that you get paid at least $60 per month.  This also depends on the  price of BTC at the time of withdrawal.

I don't really care if it only gives me $60 a month, at least this website pays me and I'm already thankful for that. It already helps me a lot.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Well this suggestion is good but i think many people here in this community will take advantage to that to do more spam messages to increase their post count. I think if they increase the payment in every post we make according to the rank of member, it will be also great.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

I think its not a good idea. Because it can make more spammers in this forum that will do whatever they want to earn money easily.

6 hours ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hello buddy i would like to tell you that there's also a limit of this forum that how much they will pay to the users per day. You just can't try to get more than you deserve okay? They belongs a budget too. So we should respect their decision and not interfere there 

I know, I already explained that this isn't that much of a good idea. It has it's flaws but who doesn't? Don't tell me you're perfect cause no really is.

40-50 posts a day, girl?! I can't imagine how people get 30,coz I am too short with my daily number of posts, I simply have not so much time for that. Also I do not believe that the forum will increase payment per post. We should to be happy for what we already have. But for increasing of possible users attention I think we need to add more local boards. 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:10 PM, BTC Future said:

I think that a slight increase into 40 maximum posts paid per day would be a good step to make.

Although I don't exactly know the plans for this campaign but I'm hoping it is for long term.

I'd certainly be glad if cryptotalk considers this proposal.

dear 30 post is enough per day, because people have spend there time here and earn from here in just 30 post if the post will increase then people consume more time here thats good but everyone has its own life and work so in my opinion that enough.

18 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

i think in place of this they must create another rewarding way for people to earn from post. this will motivate people to post daily and get some coin bonus daily also. New method creates new interest on the people.

6 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

dear 30 post is enough per day, because people have spend there time here and earn from here in just 30 post if the post will increase then people consume more time here thats good but everyone has its own life and work so in my opinion that enough.

Yes, I understand. I already explained this a while back that this topic haven't put much thought on. It has flaws but it's maybe considerable.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

It would be great if cryptotalk would make the max post be 40-50. Because if this will be granted more people will use this site and users will earn more than 30000 satoshis a day. Anyone agrees with me or this is just too much? Need your opinions.

I think 30 post are enough for me. Especially if you are working or studying you can't spend your entire time posting. Probably you have any other plans in your life so i think 30 post is more than enough. 

6 minutes ago, sikatunar said:

I think 30 post are enough for me. Especially if you are working or studying you can't spend your entire time posting. Probably you have any other plans in your life so i think 30 post is more than enough. 

Well I made this post way back when I was on my Christmas break and I didn't have anything much good to do than post here. So I thought of them making it 40-50 maximum post.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:42 PM, Forextrader said:

Right hammadali if now expenses are too 1000 usd on the single day that would be 1500 usd on a one single day.

Yes and it is good for crypto talk to be as long as it can.

3 minutes ago, Alejandro01x said:

I usually agree with you, but I do not agree with an increase, the funds would run out faster, and therefore the offer would go to the floor, better leave things as they are.

Ya. This thing is good as it will be better for the long run of the forum.

I think its gonna be great deal for members but we have to careful in increase may be 40 number is a good number.Because we all don't want form to fill with spammers.Becauae they came for free btc and make mess on the form.

Better to decrease this amount to 20. I have really hard time trying to compose all paid 30 posts and there is not much forum space for that in the areas I feel competent.

Yes i definitely agree with you that cryptotalk can approve your petition to increase the limit of per day comment to 40-50 which will provide more knowledgeable contents and earnings can also increase in this manner.

On 12/31/2019 at 4:34 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I agree with you. But I think they lock it for a reason. Many people doesn’t reach this goal everyday.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

1 hour ago, Amirul Islam said:

I agree with you. But I think they lock it for a reason. Many people doesn’t reach this goal everyday.  

No, actually I think they made a maximum post because imagine paying 30k Satoshis every day for almost 1k users. That would maybe empty their pockets. I'm not really sure but this is just my speculation.

36 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

No, actually I think they made a maximum post because imagine paying 30k Satoshis every day for almost 1k users. That would maybe empty their pockets. I'm not really sure but this is just my speculation.

It would be good. But as a part time worker 30k satoshi is good. You can only earn in a hour. After that you can also do your other works.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA