What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Katherine Smith

What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam?

Of course, we can make right decisions during when we get any massage in the shape of scame.  So it good if we check ot properly and then response.  Imut will good if we delete like this type of massage.  If you want to use then must gets some how know about thing and thennstart it. It maybe help by someone who use this . Because when you will get suggestions to other then you would make your decision and can safe from scame. 

Thank you for this great information . We must follow on these guidelines if we want to avoid scammers . This will help a lot in understanding the tricks of scammers . We must not trust on unknown sources and avoid clicking on the links they share with us because it is a big scam.

Thanks for this helpful information

Many people use deception as a way to make money, so a person must be very careful in dealing with others

• +2 1

Very good topic and thanks for the tips, that is one way in which scammers want to rip us off but we should be aware that like this there are many more like Fake faucet wallets.
A faucet wallet is a website that appears to be both an online crypto wallet and a faucet. As a wallet, it will generally offer the opportunity to sign up for an account and receive directions for Bitcoin and various altcoins. As a faucet, it will offer free daily deposits of small amounts of cryptocurrencies into its wallet. However, unlike conventional faucets, which actually pay claims even if they are small, faucet wallets are pure scams. The goal is to lure you into depositing your own coins on the site.

Avoid those sites that offers too good to be true profit or income. Lots of people are being scammed especially those who wants easy money. 

Thanks for providing this useful information my dear friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform who are new on this platform because they don't know that how can they protect yourself from these scammers so this information is really helpful for all of them. 

Thanks for providing this useful information my dear friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform who are new on this platform because they don't know that how can they protect yourself from these scammers so this information is really helpful for all of them. 

Now a days many site are scammed away the scammers. Most of the people having lost their money. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Well explained mate.

• +2 1

Absolutely right  mate. It is very important to avoid scammers because scammers are very clever . They always try to steal our personal information and also our money. Then want to hack our account.  Thank you so much to tell us about scammers and how we can avoid them.

In fact, it is very useful information and advice that must be taken to help us avoid scammers .. We must not listen to this category of people .. Avoid websites that you do not know and avoid unreliable people .. Do not share your private information and your data with anyone .. Please put your experience here. For everyone to benefit from it .. I wish good luck to all

Thank you, my friend, I am a beginner, but I know about scammers. You should not trust any party that requests strange requests, or in an informal or unknown way. I persistently advise beginners to take caution.

Thank you for the valuable advice, please advise us, beginners, with more of these tips, to be more aware of cryptocurrencies. In the past, several fraudsters appeared on the web who were returning an amount of money from me to double it for me  But I avoided them 

Very important question my friend .. Thank you very much.. I think there are many steps to avoid cheating and cheaters.. First and foremost, we must abide by the laws.. Second .. We must move away from all the people who are known for fraud and cheating

My dear friend, I hope you are fine. Thank you for this warning post of fraud and fraud, and how to avoid it. We need to put a strong password and we do not know anyone about it and not disclose our personal information in order to avoid this matter

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable post. As a beginner, I have a lot of fraud-related concerns, putting these points up was great.

My friend, there are many fraudsters who seek to steal our money and our personal accounts, so we must take caution and caution by not sharing our personal matters with any of the members, and changing the password constantly

Unless I have a solid race I can never do it without it.Because there is a way to do everything, time is of the essence and time is of the essence Never make a hasty decision and don't look at the other person.

Scams usually have a plan to take the money of the victim fast, so they use some techniques that apply to the brain as an opportunity that we need to grab fast. They don't want the victim to think and do research so sometimes they will have a limited time offer. Also they need advertisement of results, some fake proof they pay the users. But there are different scams. Some have a longer plan and will pay the first users until many will join after reading these results. 

First thing to avoid scamming is not to post the repetitive content and prevent yourself from using the spam and inappropriate words, hoping best of luck for you, thanks.

Thank you for providing advice about scams

You must work hard on the junior forum

In order to avoid scams

As there are many sites that offer special offers so that we can apply to them and then lose money

On 2/27/2021 at 7:47 PM, Nana44 said:

I thank you my friend for this useful information that helps us avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters because there are many illegal sites that offer special offers so that we join them and fall into their trap and lose our money.

I am agree with you dear member that you can learn and earn money online by sharing news and updates on the forum for the purpose of earnings. You need to avoid scam by getting stronger information about the scam by getting updates.

scrammers and it just a wasted of time and provided attraction to ourself to join his community and ask for invest and also spoiled the beginner forum try to make the presence inward to show some thing and the people be greedy to saw it be careful about it  Yes we need to act immediately and quickly change the password and also we have to check the message.  We must beware of them.the beginner and attract towards him to invest in scams or another the way is very hard and there is no success so i suggest u to work hard on the beginner forum

There are far too many fake coins out there. And it's a bad thing to find out the truth after you've invested. Investing should always be done in reputable exchanges, in my view. Stay away from these fake and scam sites because you could lose all of your money in a matter of minutes!

If we want to get rid of scams then we gave to be a regular and active member of this platform. This forum have the quality which can teach us to avoid the scams. There are many posts which tell the story of being scammed. We can learn from them.