What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Katherine Smith

What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam?

Dear friend, first of all you have to be careful to avoid fraud.  Every step must be taken seriously. No personal information can be given to anyone.  Do not enter any fake site. Use with privacy.  Use strong passwords.  Only then can it be easily protected from scammers.

• +1 1

Very nice advice my friend,  well we really have to be careful  seriously because scarmers are very smart in scamming innocent people so they have different tactics of scamming innocent people,  so we have to be careful not to fall into scarmers trap. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this post. It helps to avoid fraud and fraud because this problem faces most of the members because there are many illegal site that offer special offers, but I will try to avoid fraudsters now the bravest is deceiving us and we must be careful of this fraudulent site and thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your advice my friend, it is true that there are a lot of fraudsters in the world of the Internet, we have to be careful and not trust unknown people in order to keep our account and our money safe.

Hello my friends. Fraud is an outrageous thing. We must be fully aware of fraudsters. We should not give our personal information to anyone, such as our bank account, for example, or anything else in the end. I wish success to everyone here in this wonderful forum.

You can avoid scammers by only trading and exchanging in trusted and reliable sites and never use an untrusted links and always ask about it before you use it and always report the scammers when you know about one. 

I agree with you, dear friend, as we must not send our personal information to unknown(anonymous) sites.
We must also avoid accessing new, unreliable sites that we have never dealt with before, as this will expose us to theft and hacking by scammers.

Yes, my friend, there are many ways to cheat and you will find cheaters or scammers looking for more than one way to try to deceive and steal money. You must also keep your personal information in a safe place and never give it to anyone via the Internet

• +1 1

By the way, it has become very difficult to avoid scammers because there are scammers everywhere in every website. But I just focus on my work, I don't click on any ad for any luck and I don't reply to anyone's message and I don't accept any offer. That is why I am still safe from scammers. ۔

The best way to avoid scam is by doing research and looking bfor knowledge about the cypto currency you want to invest in or the website or application you want to work with. Use Google and other resources to check how legit the stuff is

It was a quite helpful and informative topic. You tried to help all of us and proposed important suggestions about how to avoid scammers. I am sure, your topic will alot especially for the beginners, it is a grace. Keep on working positively.

• +3 1

Thank you my friend for the advice, yes we must be wary of scammers because the internet is full of such people it is better for us to deal with only trusted people.

We must be careful during our work in the encryption world because it is full of scammers who want to steal our money, and therefore we must keep our keys to our wallet and not share them with another person or unknown sites, in addition to ignoring fake telegram channels or spammers as well because most of them are considered deceptive.

Hello everyone, I think the best way to avoid scams, is not to enter any dubious platform, and especially if it is recommended by people we do not know, because there is 100% that these pages are scam, never send funds to such platforms.

• +1 1

It is not a good idea for someone to pay someone they do not know just by telling him that he is going to make him win or something else that is not logical. 

Thank you for this important participation, which helps in avoiding fraud and fraudsters, because this problem faces most members, especially new and junior members.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for these useful tips and information, as with the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies and the increase in profit through trading and investing them, the number of hackers and fraudsters has increased in search of all ways to penetrate our accounts and steal our money and our interests ... Their greed has no limits..I wish you good luck and success

Thanks for your beautiful and valuable advice
We must not send any information to any site if it is confirmed and change passwords and be very careful about them

This is true .. Although scammers are well known for creating an aura of legitimacy, there are some lessons that can be learned from past schemes that can help you avoid the scams themselves. The question of who is behind the project ?? Look on the company, the founders and the project team, check their LinkedIn pages, and search Google to see if there are any reasons for suspicion. Check the profile carefully. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend. That is by not responding to spam and informing supervisors about it. Dr. And also beware of those who give random negative evaluations. Do not trust someone you do not know until after making sure of their good intentions. You should also consult the elderly if you are in danger.  Secure your accounts with strong and varied passwords

It's really good to see this type of content especially for us begginers. If you can know this to avoid scams then it'll be very good and I also know that it's good to read on reviews online before using any platform

I can advise you two life hacks when you can save your own funds from the clutches of scammers.
1 life hack: In 95% of cases, scammers lure you with a profitable rate, some kind of unrealistic contests with large prizes. In general, they will offer you various favorable conditions, but as usual it all ends in the user's trust and loss of funds. Be careful and pay attention to the links he sends you.
2 life hack: In case of exchange of some kind of currency, try to agree to work with a trusted person, that is, work with another person through a trusted guarantor or offer another person an exchange first, since if you do this first, then more likely the money will be stolen from you, and you will be sent to the black lists.

Actually, here are the life hacks that will help you protect your funds from scammers.

As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, obviously I’m looking for some tips on how to protect my self from scammers, but actually this port will useful and helpful for me and my co-beginners of this platform in protecting our account from scammers because there are scammers everywhere in the world of cryptography.

There are lots of scams out there and the best to stay away from them is not to participate at the beginning. Many people only get scammed because they are looking for easy ways to get rich. If you focus more on working then you will become more successful.

I think that the beginners' platform is the most popular platform for fraudsters, so they should be alerted that not all of the attractive offers or ads that are offered to them before they are confirmed, they are not the focus of fraudsters