What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Katherine Smith

What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam?

Thank you, my friend, for this good topic. Deception and fraud have increased in the recent period, so of course we must carefully pay attention and not provide any personal information from e-mail or otherwise to any person or site we do not know about.

• +3 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for this good and important idea to all members of this forum, especially in the beginners section
If we want not to be cheated, we must change the private password after a period of time and not tell anyone about it

Good luck, my dear friend. We must be vigilant against any fraud or fraud by entering our account in the forum by unknown persons or sending messages or links from unknown or perhaps illegal sites that lead us to fall into the trap of fraud or fraud and presumably  Change our password in this case directly

I also did many things to protect myself from scammers and you are right we should not believe on anyone that will say to send him money like a gift because I feel this situation and all that persons are scammer they will not do anything they will just steal your money.

• +3 1

We must keep our private keys safe and not share them on any anonymous websites. We must be vigilant and not reveal our personal information to anyone. That is one thing that will assist us in avoiding the scam.

Attention and making sure of the sources that we deal with and beware of any mail arriving to us is very important to protect ourselves from falling into the trap of fraud.
Even if they are well-known companies or websites, they must be contacted and make sure of the mail that we received.
There are many fraudsters hiding behind the names of popular websites in order not to attract attention and get what they want easily.

• +3 1

I'm here about a month and during this days i haven’t any experience of scamming. So can't tell you from my experience so all i tell that always be careful.  Most of the scams are from telegram so when you wannt to join any telegram please first check if It's scam or not. Don't fall for any tempting offers because they always scams and you can reveal your personal information. 

Look there are lots of scammer available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall into their trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click  any unusual links. Make strong password. 

Thanks for this very useful post, and I advise everyone not to share their personal information with unreliable parties and be aware of fraudsters.

I think There are so many scammers in the whole internet, so we most look for all means to get them out of our side, and by doing so, we most endeavour to bring up topics and comments like this from most especially by the senior and experience members of the platform, anyway, thank you for sharing this with us.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information that helps us avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters and you must do it to save your wallet from fraud. You should not tell anyone your password. Also, change your password after a period of time. And you should not share any personal details with any of the members which gives you one dream that they can help me earn more and more still hours and it can hurt you by blocking your account.

Your topic is wonderful, we must beware of fraudsters, talk about their methods, and always beware of suspicious people, who talk to you for no apparent reason, he just wants to gain your trust and then steal you, always be careful. 

• +3 1

My first advice to you dear please your password can make very strong password is it very important to every simple person to avoid from scammers your data can easily scan for scammers please avoiding a simple password because I have experience for some days but don't worry I have small and hard experience good luck dear friend.

Working on the Internet contains many scammers in any field
The encryption world contains many of them, so be careful and do not share your personal information with anyone and stay away from talking to strangers.

The forum is full of scammers,and they'll stop at nothing to make sure they can and steal our money,in order not to fall a victim of such act, let's always make thorough research about any new site we come across before participating in them,by doing this we can reduce the chance of being scammed

We have to adhere to the rules and not make copies and pastions for the responses of the rest of the members, and we have to choose topics that are not duplicative, and you can do all of this by increasing learning and reviewing the topics of the departments in order to gain more knowledge that makes us able to create our own topics.

• +2 1

my dear friend on this kind of platform don't give any kind of personal information to anyone on this platform to call you don't know anyone on this platform so if you give your personal information you will be hacked or get  scammed.

Your sayings are hundred percent truly sayings. I will feel glad to appreciate your post. It's really a pride for not only me but for everyone because it's beneficial for everyone. I would like to say that the way you told us to avoid any scam Is tricky. We can come forward by abiding through the spams .

Do you have hit one of the serious challenge the whole of cryptocurrency casing which is the issue of scammersthere are many legal sites that offer special offers soda enjoying them and fall into scamming and loss of us total money so please avoid this kind of offers

Dear don't believe anyone if he claims that he double your money . Don't share your personal information with others. Keep your wallet secure then you should avoid scam.

Yes, this is true, if you fall victim to a fraudster then regret will not benefit you, you should beware of them as long as you can still do so, this sharing will help you to understand the matter more, and also do not open any link that reaches you, even if it is for a gift.

For avoiding scrammers  dont share any personal information to any one because scrammers are lying everywhere .keep your personal information in private option.. frauders and scrammers deceive to others.

We must conduct extensive analysis. We need to look at it. We must first study a wallet before we can use it. Before using a website, we should do some analysis. We should read online feedback. We must undoubtedly proceed once we have gathered sufficient details. The number of con artists is growing by the day. Unfortunately, 99 percent of Telegram bots are a scam. That is why you must conduct extensive research.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very beneficial for me us by following the instructions we can be further from the cameras and the other hand we should follow the rules and regulations of tiktok in that we will able to work consistently on this platform and getting white from the scammers

The issue of fraud and theft of personal information by sending deceptive links and so on has spread a lot and this is annoying and we must be more careful with fraudsters