What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Katherine Smith

What You Can Do to Avoid a Scam?

In our life, we are exposed to many fraud attempts from various unreliable parties. We must protect ourselves by being careful and checking any illogical request, even if the profits are large.

Thank you, my friend, for these useful tips for every member of the forum, especially new members. We must be more careful in order to avoid scams and scams.

• +1 1

well according to my knowledge  many things you can do to avoid scammers or being stolen
We must keep our private keys and do not share them on any anonymous site, and we should ignore the spammers because they can send hacked links.

Hello my friend. You should not view spam messages and inform the supervisors about them. Likewise, you should not trust people until after making sure of their good intentions. I also suggest that you do not enter unknown sites that offer large profits because they are fraudulent sites. I also advise you to report those who  They give negative reviews to featured posts, and ban anyone who asks you for an amount of money

• +3 1

I agree with you.

Thank you for these tips that may save us from falling into the combustion

One must always be careful in every subject the account to not be fraud

Dear friend, I thank you for this helpful post that makes us avoid becoming a victim of fraud.  Personally, I was on the verge of falling victim to theft, but thanks to your participation I cared more.  Thank you my friend.

• +1 1

The number of scammers has increased a lot, but unfortunately, they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any person or unknown site.

Thank you so much friend for addressing one of the most vital part of the cryptocurrency market, as the scammers became the major threat to the cryptocurrency world, then we most bring up topics like to enlighten the ways of the new members on how they can avoid them and their traps, thanks.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, what we must do to avoid fraud in the cryptocurrency is to never announce on social media that you have cryptocurrencies because this will make you a target and if you are in a situation where everyone knows you have, then you should avoid disclosing personal information, including the platforms or wallets that you use, and then  Arrangements with mobile phone service providers to protect your account

• +1 1

There are so many scammers in the whole internet, so we most look for all means to get them out of our side, and by doing so, we most endeavour to bring up topics and comments like this from most especially by the senior and experience members of the platform, anyway, thank you for sharing this with us.

• +2 1

You should read the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum because it helps you in avoiding mistakes and in detecting cheats that may happen to you 
Collect your information and the experts always don't hesitate, read the comments and learn .

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend.  I will always be careful to avoid scandals.  Other people should not believe.  They will show us greed for a lot of money.  And make us believe.  I will refrain from them.  Because will cheat with us.  We will be vigilant at all times.

I agree with you about this good and useful information for the members present in the forum because there are many fraudulent and fraudulent methods for many members, and all their personal information and money are stolen.

• +4 1

Hello, my fraudulent friends, just a waste of time. Someone asked you to give him information about your account. Never give him information. All you have to do is avoid the ban and you have to be alert. Good luck to everyone.

• +5 1

Firstly make sure your account has strong password.  Don't trust easily because none of us know who are scammers. So, don't trust soon .and don't share your information with anyone.  Thank you 

It is a wonderful and useful post. We have to pay close attention to fraudsters because their methods are constantly evolving, so we must not give our personal information and passwords to anyone who asks for them ..

• +3 1

Thank you, dear, for this valuable information and important advice on how to get rid and avoid scammers in some illegal locations who always try to mess around here, especially with beginners by offering offers to them such as investment and others to defraud them and take their money and therefore I ask everyone, especially beginners, to work hard and with caution Severe to leak their password and not pay to any party that insists on paying through gifts or cards and making sure of the source of the message well

Hello Dad Yes this is a big issue for everyone how to avoid scammer in this platform because scam in everywhere They don't care how hard working you are or how cool you are they just only know how to scam people so in my opinion I think first for you should have to do is create a strong password and don't open any random person message Because they contain virus and if you open those message you automatically scam

As an experienced of 3 months, I have seen many ways to protect our account and money from hackers. For example, protect your password is one of the best security as you don't have to tell anyone. Because many people have lost money due to leakage of their password. The second one is to enable the two factor authentication sign-in which is very useful to protect the money. As it has only access by us.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thanks for your post it was really helpful and informative. To avoid a scammer we really need to be extra careful when it comes to entering into any transactions mostly online. Be smart and let your senses be with you always, when you notice any traces or move by the person that looks suspicious kindly pause and never share any personal information online and before you even start the transaction make sure you have done your research thoroughly about the transaction and have about 90% on it and try and consult an expert in that field or you tell anyone you can trust if he/she have idea on that particular transaction.

Thank you.

نعم يا صديقي ، أنا أتفق معك. يمكنني تجنب الروبوتات وتجنب نسخ المنشورات أو التعليقات. يمكنني إنشاء محتوى جديد ومفهوم ومفيد للأعضاء. شكرا لك.

In my opinion, you are right in the beginning. We must abide by the rules. Instead of wasting time in cheating that knows his fate, which is permanently banned from the forum, we must learn more information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and present them to members.

My dear, thanks for your advice and the abundant information on it.

Protect the account and make sure that no one accesses it. Unless giving personal information to anyone is the most important matter.

We have to be wary of fraud, and if something like this happens, you must change the password as soon as possible

Good evening my friend. Thanks for this fraud warning information. You must put a strong password for the personal account and not give any personal information to anyone. And not to save it in the e-mail in order not to be stolen.

• +1 1

Absolutely agree with your publication my friend and it would be good if many beginners read your publication to be more informed about scammers since you have explained it very well and nowadays with the technology anyone can fall into the hands of this kind of people who have no scruples please be careful not to lose what they cost so much to get.

• Useful or interesting 1