I never thought that I can earn coins that way. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

I never thought that I can earn coins that way.

On 2/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, Dlexx69 said:

I never earned any coins before joined here.One day my friend said me to join crypto currency for earning. At first I was so panicked. But at now I can work here easily and earn coins. For me it is best platform. 

Almost all members in this forum joined cryptotalk campaign with zero or little experience of crypto currencies. Doubting the legitimacy, credibility and transparency of the site. Until when I was able to cash in fiat currency for the first time that restore confidence on me to believe in the current and future potentials of Crypto currencies

I also did not earn any cryptocurrency before joining this forum but from this forum I try to publish twenty useful posts daily and from here I am earning satoshi and talk tokens. And I'm also learning from this forum. It's a very useful platform.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:21 AM, Dlexx69 said:

I never earned any coins before joined here.One day my friend said me to join crypto currency for earning. At first I was so panicked. But at now I can work here easily and earn coins. For me it is best platform. 

@Dlexx69   Here you can do many things in addition to earning coins, learn and teach if we know something about cryptocurrencies, it is an excellent interaction forum that is worth supporting every day with positive contributions from us and seeking excellence in publications and comments, I hope spend a long time here sharing with you the good that Cryptotalk gives us, greetings.

My friend you are right there are no sites like these sites which gives you the rewards easily so this forum want to be good community for many people and by the way we will learn many things from them

• +5 1

5 hours ago, same1990 said:

This is true, my dear friend, I noticed that, but until now, I have not received any payments, but some people have told me that they are receiving money by working in the cryptocurrency and I hope to get paid soon

Yes as a new member you don’t get any payment. When you make 100 posts regular and then you want to make 20 posts regular. After 7 days you will get payment for that.This platform is so trustable for you.

1 minute ago, saqibmech said:

Yes the same situation is with me my friend because I also never think that we can earn the real money from the the internet or online because there are all scamming sites with give you to apple and nothing is and the and so I am really enjoying to work with the Crypto talk platform that is giving us a great opportunity to earn from the cryptic platform and we are doing our best of honestly so that it can help full for the members

Yes this platform is so helpful for me. I never thought that I can earn by making posts. So,I feel so happy. So,now I want to work so hard for get much profits. I hope I will get much help by working crypto currency. @saqibmech @Hananjaan17 well said. 

Indeed, my friend, joining this forum is a unique experience. As for me, I did not know anything about digital currencies or investment, and even I did not know that we can earn money in exchange for work on the Internet, and I certainly was not convinced of this thing, but since I joined this forum my experience in this field began to increase I also earn money to participate here

• +5 1

For me, I got many cryptocurrencies, but not in this quantity and in a short time, it is really a great site that helped us achieve many goals.

• +3 1

Before this cryptotalk  forum, I got through number of scam sites that just wasted my time. So initially I was also confused to work there as I never wanted again to trust any site. But in a short time I realized that I have reached the Best platform both for earning and learning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The truth is that I did not think that by joining the crypto world it would take time to make it so profitable, but it is worth it. The truth is that I am very happy to belong to this group and today I see that more and more people want to participate. and hopefully everyone does super well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, I believe that we must take advantage of this type of platforms, because they are very organized and responsible platforms, in terms of the benefits they can offer us, this forum is excellent because it allows us to gain knowledge and money, safely, we just have to do things in the best way, so that our work is recognized and rewarded.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right, this forum is very good, so you can earn money through it, but also by learning from this forum, we can earn a lot of money because the forum provides us with knowledge, so if we use the knowledge well then we can get a lot of money

• +4 1

Congratulations for what you earned, and me too, before joining this platform. When I first heard about cryptotalk, I thought it was not possible to earn money this way from here.Now I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. Always remember to follow rules and terms while working here. 

• +3 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 2/21/2021 at 4:21 PM, Dlexx69 said:

I think  that's very easy and you should have to complete your hundred posts after that should have to work  for 7 days then automatically you start receiving your money  here and then you received 20 talktalk and for 2o posts and 200 stoshi for one  post and you daily receive your earning.

Cryptotalk is such a wonderful platform which is 100% legit if you work properly you will earn good amount of free Crypto coins and the most important benefit of the forum is we will get very useful information and our knowledge is improved after working on different scam websites I joined this forum and looking for  positive results

Before joining the cryptotalk  forum I was wondering about several online  jobs but I never found any useful forum but few weeks ago one of my friends suggest me  to join cryptotalk and I think this is best forum that it gives us an opportunity to earn Bitcoin and also give us some balance in the form of talk  token.

Welcome my friend, many people are afraid to engage in new experiences in any field of life and are afraid of adventure. I think cryptotalk is a security forum and there is no reason to be afraid to work in it. I found work in it very interesting and I called my friends and relatives as well

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum. I personally completely agree with you that this forum is one of the best secure sites, and we are very fortunate to have joined it because through it we were able to increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies, investment and trading in addition to the financial benefit.

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend. I also joined this platform and I did not have much information about the work. I was concerned at the beginning and now I work more easily, and our supervisors were concerned in every step and I hope they will guide you to what you want

When I first heard about cryptotalk then I don't know about it but when I start work on this platform then I realize that the main purpose of this forum is teach to people and old members on this platform said that they earn from this forum therefore this platform gives both learning and earning at same time.

In fact, at first I thought I could not make a living from it. But now I see that it is a very good and trustworthy site. I like to do this job. I am grateful to the founder of this site. I would urge everyone to work on this site.

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and I didn't get paid but I will lucky to earn coins through this wonderful crypto site one day.