I never thought that I can earn coins that way. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

I never thought that I can earn coins that way.

Yes of course this is a great forum for everyone because we can earn money by working here and also can learn the knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. We can also improve our English speaking and writing skills by doing daily practice of twenty posts. So we can say that this forum is a blessing for us .

On 2/21/2021 at 12:21 PM, Dlexx69 said:

I never earned any coins before joined here.One day my friend said me to join crypto currency for earning. At first I was so panicked. But at now I can work here easily and earn coins. For me it is best platform. 

Each field only needs time to be understood. You are here now to get a little profit, but you can increase your income. If you follow the advice of your forum members, they give good advice and I recommend it. See the trading section. Or the world of crypto.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are right.!In the beginning, every one thinks so but as you spend time here and work hard you start believing that this is possible to earn money here without any cost.This is indeed a wonderful forum.

If you want to continue earning then you have to be serious and follow all the rules and regulations so that you don't get kicked out. Make sure that your contents are outstanding and pass a good value of information. Doing this would grant you the opportunity of remaining in the forum for a long time.

I never thought that I earn coin easily through this site .It's like a dream. Iam new at this forum but one day I will earn a lot from this site .I really thankful to my friend who tell me about this forum .

In fact, I always advise my friends and relatives to work on the cryptotalk forum because it is one of the best sites that give Bitcoin to work in it. In addition, they will be able to gain useful information about the field of cryptography.

• +5 1

You recently joined this forum

My friend referred me here

I was bored in the beginnings

I did not expect that I would get any support or make money through this forum

I worked hard until I became today

I work here to learn and gain the many great experiences and skills that exist here

All the best for everyone

• +4 1

This is one of the true man you know when any member start working here they think we can't get anything even some of members show evidence but when you complete working 7 days and you get payment of that then you trust it as many members work well after 7 days..

Many congratulations to you. The time you started the payment policy was change. But now they had updated their payment policy and is some what difficult to take out even a penny from their pocket 😂👍. Best of luck. 

Several friends have motivated me to participate in this forum and try to make money. It is a very good job and I have noticed that I have acquired linguistic skills as well as my ability to understand and discuss cryptocurrencies more.

Well there are many ways that one can earn free bitcoins and also other altcoins. But I believe that the best way to achieve that is through trading as you are the one that will control your income in the case of trading.

I agree with you we also never thought we could earn money through this forum or through positive reviews on our comments it is really a good and wonderful platform in terms of earning and ideas.

Dear friends, crypto now has many sources of easy income.  The Cryptotalk Forum is one of them.  Everyone here has a very good opportunity to work.  We have to create important useful things through our own knowledge.  Let everyone be enlightened by developing their own talents here Cryptotalk Forum.

Yes dear you are right this forum gives us great knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and it also gives us earning in our yobit wallet so by keeping work hard on it you can earn coins and start your trading skills.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, it never occurred to me, I mean, I can get the encrypted currency by publishing publications or commenting on other people's publications. This is a good thing that you get information and pay at the same time. We are lucky to enter this forum. Thank you all the standing and members

• +3 1

I have not earned coins before this, it is first experience for me, but i'm hopeful about that. I'm dreaming form now, that one day i will definitely earn coins from this site, it empower myself.to earn from this site only you have to focus on your work and do it carefully, so can earn from this site.It is a safest site of earning.

I'm not getting yet ,because I'm new here. But really my friend is earning coin from this forum. So he is a student and I'm also a student. So with this i can learn many thing which will be the reason of earning.  So it true we can earn coin from this forum.

Yes almost no one can thought that we can earn bitcoin in this way this is very easy nd simple way to earn money to earn bitcoin just express your ideas nd earn bitcoin just do ur suggestions nd earn bitcoin really an amazing platform to earn as well as to get knowledge 

.I never thought before I joined this forum that I would be able to earn good amount of bitcoin in less time with less effort.  But now I am working regularly and earning good money...

I also did not expect to work in the field of cryptocurrencies one day, but now I found it suitable for my circumstances as a university student, I will not find a job that suits my role, so I decided to join despite I was working, but I did not believe that I would earn money until I saw the reality.

• +3 1

Hi mate.

Since I was in this life I have never thought I will earn coin In This way in my whole life but now today when cryptotalk as bring an opportunity for me to be successful, friends I no you already no this that we can work and get BTC in our wallet.

First of all, congratulations for your success.

Yes, crypto gives us a lot opportunity.  We can earn money with sharing our knowledge.  Though it was a little hard to make post but now a day I'm very interested about crypto world. Though i didn’t get to paid because my 7 days 20 post is not finished but in these days i learned so many things from this forum and crypto members.

I also didn’t think that someday i can earn just sharing our knowledge with others.

Of course, my friend, this is the best platform, as it allows you to earn cryptocurrencies in addition to knowing them, as it teaches you and gives you money in exchange for it, so I do not think that there is a better platform than this at all.

Dear Mate, Hoped you are doing well. Well you says right that anyone can earn coins if he/she work little hard. Its not like rocket science all we need is good content to earn coins here. Make useful posts and topics and publish them to earn coins its so easy. The second thing about this wonderful forum is that its secure and we get payment after every 7 day of per day.

Very nice, and I was also afraid of work and the idea of cryptocurrencies, but when I saw my friends collect money later, I started working and collecting money and knowledge. It's a great forum.