Is crypto waste of time? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

Yes dear. Many people leave this forum when they know that reduce the amount of cryptocurrency many members dishearted especially students because they earn from here and fulfil their needs  because they work here as a part-time job so it is sad for them but in future it's price will be increases  but now we should work properly 😃

• +5 1

Hello dear,

No,

If you want knowledge and experience, you have to do a lot of work, you have to work very hard, you have to meet more people and talk to them. If you are good, it is important for you to do all this work.

Edited by Sakil ahamed

No my friend , i don't agree with you. Crypto currency is good value and we can buy or sell it by many ways. We can easily earning and learning to this platform. It is very hopeful and profitable website for all of us. Maybe on coming days the earnings will be increased by crypto talk but we should never disappoint. 

• +1 1

I think every members are disappointed a little bit for it. But we shouldn't stop work in it. Because I think it's the easiest site to earn with earning. But soon this gap will fill up as the price of btc is rising. It's not a matter for us I think. We are noticing more members are also joining it didn't affected on this also. 

No I doing work on cryptotalk no waste my time. But we earn many something our posting i here  .Cryptotalk earning benifict for all members I think its not waste my time because I earn and learn at the same time. 

When I came here as a barber, there was a very good payment system here and used to get very good payments but till today it has been reduced and now we get very few pay but still it is good that And we did not get any such program where we could get such a good payment 

No, crypto is not a waste of time, cryptocurrencies are good value and easy to trade. And day by day more and more people are joining this field and this means that things are good.

we all know that the income has been reduced by 4 times than before, but you can get other things in this forum, for example, knowledge, and this reduction is clearly due to the increase in price of bitcoin and the number of new members , I still at it is not waste .thanks.

Encryption is not a waste of time because you can make money with it and increase your knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading and investment plans in addition to teaching you a lot of things that you do not know anything about.

• +2 1

I don't think we should stop working here at the forum because of the low payments because basically we joined the forum to gain information and experience in the field of investment and cryptocurrencies and we were dealing with the issue of profit as a reward. For our work here, it is not a monthly salary that the forum must pay. Therefore, we must not stop working, but rather the opposite. We must redouble our work and efforts to achieve the best

• +1 1

On 2/16/2021 at 5:40 PM, Mohsin hassan said:

Hello dear members i hope all of you will be well.

Since the payment has been reduced by the administration, many members of crypto have been disappointed.

What do you think of the members, is it better for us to work on this forum? Is it our waste of time?

Please share your views about it.

Firstly we should not talk about payment because our forum still giving cool payment to all the forum member .. also those member who leave our forum due to reduced payment then i can say about them is they have come here to earn money which mean they are spammer.. so work here with patience and soon you will be able to get profit from here..

No, my friend, it is not a waste of time. Spending a lot of time on the cryptocurrency platform is very beneficial, as it allows you to learn about digital currencies and also learn how to invest your money. It is good and fun.  Good luck to you

You can learn here about trading and investing from the expert members of this forum. You can meet here with well educated members. I have seen many users working on task pages and surveys that pay less and almost all of them are a waste of time, unlike cryptotalk, If we have the right information we will be able to know that Cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time in any way. Thank you!!

yes friend i think crypto currency is the best site so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very good daily earning site so that many people work this site and get good profit.

thanks 

This question has been asked many times. I don’t know why people have doubt about crypto. One can earn money as well as gain knowledge from this forum. We spend our free time for earn money and gain audience, isn’t it enough to call crypto the best forum of present time 

It depends on how you look at it. Of you want to only earn from the forum then you are surely going to feel like you are wasting time because the payments have been reduced. However if you are here to also learn then you won't feel like you are wasting time. This is why we should focus more on knowledge.

Crypto talk is a very good opportunity for anyone who find himself in this forum it can only be seen  as a waste of time by lazy member who are not hard working member in the forum.

My friend, cryptography is not a waste of time. Rather, we are doing many successes in this world of coding, and we are gaining experience and gaining knowledge, and we also do strengthening the English language in writing, speaking and reading.

This is completely wrong.This is a complete misconception that crypto is a waste of time.I am newbie here I have noticed that as much time as I give here I can learn something that is further enhancing my knowledge.  So I don't think cryptotalk ever wastes our time.

We always have to keep working hard to make all our gains

Whatever happens, we must continue and continue to work diligently, without tiring or boredom. Members must not give up, no matter what happens in terms of decline, and we strive hard to support the forum and provide benefit to all.

Definitely this forum is not a waste of time 
No matter which cryptocurrencies are awarded 
It offers a lot of useful and infrequent information about cryptocurrencies 
This forum offers us an opportunity that must be well exploited to become successful investors and people

No, there is no right at all, please, it is a very good time, it is not a person's time, on this we can work very well by  2 to 3 hours of Daily and earning a profit, Nowadays a lot of people are using and benefiting from the app

I think however said cryptotalk is a waisting of time don't no what he or she is saying, how could you say such a thing where you are getting money, knowledge and experience, you are wrong with this you said,here we are and we will continue working also put our time as possible we can.

Due to the upcoming numbers on this forum daily and the increase in the number of participants, the payment has been reduced, I do not know anything about the profits before, but now I can assure you that it is not a waste of time, you learn every day through your visit to the forum.

It may be a waste of time for many people who don't have enough experience in this field, but it's very good and great for many people who know what they're doing and organizing their work in encryption.