Is crypto waste of time? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

Crypto is useful in our life and it's benefitcial for all us if we have good knowledge about this then we can get success in this field so it's not the wastage of time if you are spending your time on crypto then you are spending your time in useful way.

For me, this forum is the best and most important site at all. It teaches us a new science that we were previously ignorant of and all of this for free. It also pays us some wages for accomplishing some daily tasks. It also guides us on how to win deals and gives us full information.  About the investment mechanisms, which is the best profit that can be gained on the Internet, so we are grateful for this platform and thankful for every minute we spend here.

Well bro. In this forum there is no any more wasting our valuable time.  We all know that our time is very precious time. That we cant take back. I saying that we can poetbhere and achieving some revenue over all that achieving knowledge. 

• +1 1

On 2/16/2021 at 12:40 PM, Mohsin hassan said:

Hello dear members i hope all of you will be well.

Since the payment has been reduced by the administration, many members of crypto have been disappointed.

What do you think of the members, is it better for us to work on this forum? Is it our waste of time?

Please share your views about it.

Dear friend, crypto is useful in our life and it's beneficial for all us if we have good knowledge about this then we can get success in this field so it's not the wastage of time if you are spending yiur time on crypto then you are spending your time in useful way. 

On 2/16/2021 at 2:40 PM, Mohsin hassan said:

Hello dear members i hope all of you will be well.

Since the payment has been reduced by the administration, many members of crypto have been disappointed.

What do you think of the members, is it better for us to work on this forum? Is it our waste of time?

Please share your views about it.

To speek the truth yeah i am also disapointed about the forum payments, but still its not waste of time because the forum pays more than any other free earning sites, we all can see that free earning sites don't pay more than 100 satoshi per day but this forum pays good money even at this time when bitcoin price is high.

I as new member well tell you that crypto can not be waste of time. Because such a great forum can not be fake. This will be waste of time for those are time passing.  Working here heartly well be beneficial for all of us. 

Since I'm a newbie I don't know much about the profits or earnings. But in my opinion I don't think this platform is a waste of time . I came to know that everyone gets paid for there work here. But due to large number of members joining they reduced the amount ,eventhough they are getting paid. So I think it's not at all a waste of time.

I don't think it's a waste of time, for me, I have a job and I work here when it is available, I am not paid yet, because I am a new member and I haven't finished with the 100 posts yet because I read a lot to learn more, but I know most of the people who have worked hard here.  They earn money

No guys it's not like .There is almost no waste of time here, we do a lot of our learning here and at the same time make a lot of our earnings, then I will say that through this platform we are learning a lot, even in us a lot  .

Of course, my friend, we must continue to work and not despair, because things may improve in the near future. This is a wonderful forum in which we learned a lot.

• +2 1

No, not at all.This is a wonderful forum where you can learn about the digital currency although this currency has not much value in few countries but the entire world is gradually accepting it's reality and in a decade or so it will dominant the world and in many countries it is still very beneficial where you can purchase different stuff like vehicles using crypto currency.

• +3 1

I don't think crypto is a waste of time.Crypto is now popular all ove the world.Crypto gives you opportunity to express your thoughts and knowledge and earning a good amount.It is also a knowledge gaining platform and at the same time earning money.Share your skills here.Work hard and spend your time with the form then it will not be waste of your time

Hello my friend, I do not think that encryption is a waste of time, because when you join this forum you can gain great experience in coding and gain knowledge about the operations that you can do such as trading and investment that bring you a lot of profit and interest

No, my friend, it's not a waste of time. Don't lose hope the time you spend here is a serious business we'll be paid for and it's a real income site for everyone all you have to do is work hard to see the results soon

as we are saying that Something is better than nothing According to me this forum is very useful for me I dont care how much they give you money per post

According to me that the plate forum provide the necessary information and experience to work and earn at the same time by sharing news and views about the cryptocurrency

Yes my friend first of all I want to tell that it is not a truth because cryptotalk is a very beneficial forum for everyone because they provide us earning and learning every time.

I totally this agree with  that crypto is not a waste of time really, thIs platform is very important to me as well as the rest of you guys and cryptotalk is very helpful it will help you to learn so many things like getting a reward by making profit and earning.

No crypto is not a wastage of time۔۔we can learn more things from crypto۔۔we can improve our english and writing skills۔۔and it is also a source to earn money

Absolutely not my friend, Crypto is not waste of time.For work in this forum, you have to work hard here then you can get money form this forum and gain different knowledge and can knows different types of information. I am the beginner so I give my best for work here and I hope I will get money from this forum.

Quite the opposite, my friend, encryption works to revive the knowledge within us and strengthen our information in many ways with matters related to encryption, and we earn money in a few working hours if it is very useful and not a waste of time Thanks.

• +3 1

The mistake you make to call Cryptotalk, crypto is had me reading your post again and again to try to make sense from this. It is remarkable how you can mistake these two names and use the word crypto to infer to Cryptotalk. I do not nkow how you can make this kind of mistake. It is something that just needs only one second to clearly find the difference, yet you did not. Lame and ignorant from you. Imagine if I started making posts and instead of Bitcoin calling it Coin and start conversations like that.

Working in this wonderful forum is fun and beneficial
I spend a lot of time here, looking for knowledge and following up on members' topics
We need to learn to get better in this field in order to be successful in it

Tis not about work, read, enjoy the conversation, there is plenty around here, learn trade or how to invest, this is not a job, this is a forum, a place to converse, that's really all there is to it mate. on a side point, you must has a sort of distinction between the words "crypto" and what you mean which is "crypto talk", the way the title was phrased it was a tad bit misleading.

Gain free BTC💰
 1155929342_d188673cc3f347ea86c6704e6bc4e9c3(1).png.aba2a341349d685e9d7f577afdf251a0.png
Click the link to join us and start Mining⛏️
💲💲>> https://cryptotabbrowser.com/22014297 <<💲💲

Greetings dear friend, I think that due to the increase in the number of members dramatically, the number of bonuses and money that we get have been reduced. I advise everyone to continue, maybe in the future the payment will definitely improve.

• +2 1