Is crypto waste of time? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

Dear Friend! It is not waste of time but one need to be very patient and consistency is the key to success. And one need to believe and be self conscious on what to do, when do it, and how to go about it. You should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum.

Yes, I have also read that a few days ago there was more payment here but now the payment has been reduced and many members have quit their jobs out of frustration. I want to say that this forum is not only for making money but also for learning. We can learn here and also make money. It is a very useful forum. We must continue to work hard here. We can benefit a lot in the future.

I really do not see this how a waste of time cryptos are a pretty good way to make money, I have no complaints to say about the operation of cryptos if I know that there are things that we can improve that I can say without a doubt that is a very good opportunity is to make money with cryptocurrencies. 

No, my friend, the crypto will not take a long time from you. You can open the crypto at intermittent times of the day or work on it in your spare time. I think it is one of the best jobs because you will not be restricted to a specific time and it allows you to choose the right time.

No this is not right. It isn't a waste of time. It provides us more information and knowledge about the crypto currency and many other useful informations. You can make money online by staying at home or anywhere. This is very helpful.

No friends, the misconception is that crypto is not being wasted at any time.  Rather we can learn a lot from here.  And I can keep crypto busy in my spare time.🕑

Working on this platform is not a waste of time because before we are gaining money, we are gaining knowledge. At the same time, even if they reduce the amount of the earnings, this do not mean that it is wasting our time, it is still paying for us. Personally, i highly trust this platform.

• +2 1

Friends 

Encryption is not a waste of time. 

But we have to be patient in order to achieve our goals.

Through it we get benefits and knowledge and also money

Encryption is great and fun, and Most of my time I work on it. 

Crypto is not wasting time, on the other hand, there are a lot of people who have made great money from this world. these currencies are digital money and no exaggeration to say that most parts of the world have accepted these currencies. If you learn about this world, you can earn good money.  

The reduction of pay not seems to be permanent.ketp intoucj you will find the forum benificial.Ups a d downs are the part of every field of life.

• +1 1

The payment is reduced because Bitcoin price is increased there is no negative impact in earning the only problem is positive rating because members did not react on post and we cannot get maximum income I think we just continue our work and maybe in future the rules and regulations is changed again and we get some more positive news in future

Thank you. To make your significant comment. I don't think this forum wastes our time. If you want to work with someone here every day, you will have to spend a maximum of two or three hours. Also, if you want to have more knowledge, you can give a little more time. I spend two or three hours here. I spend more time here. Because experienced people can get ideas from posts. If I read more posts here, I could get more ideas. Therefore, this forum is not wasting much time. I think it's a useful forum for all of us.

On 2/16/2021 at 12:40 PM, Mohsin hassan said:

Hello dear members i hope all of you will be well.

Since the payment has been reduced by the administration, many members of crypto have been disappointed.

What do you think of the members, is it better for us to work on this forum? Is it our waste of time?

Please share your views about it.

I don’t think you are wasting your time. Learn and collect your capital and start applying what you learn. If you are reading the placements, you will know what you learned about. Look in other departments, there are places that are very important to you and they will help you a lot. If this field is of interest to you and you want to work in it, you should show that.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We are here to gain experience and knowledge, not just to earn money, and when the currency depreciates, we must continue to work in order to reach the best way to invest and trade.

Yes, my friend, I think the reduction in payment by the officials here is sad
But we can still learn and get experiences from the experiences of old and older members, and we can progress more in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

We all have to be not only our goal is money only. It is true that the value of participation has been reduced, but we gained knowledge, experience and information, and these things are not valued with money.

• +4 1

I don't think it's a waste of time my friend.
Do you think cryptocurrency millionaires are stupid ??
They know that it is the currency of the future and that they will make double profits from their trading and in their dealings in cryptocurrencies rather than fiat currencies.

Of course not. If you do not earn money, you will gain the experience and skill that will benefit any person in various businesses. If he gains money, it gives him a beautiful ability and experience about investing.

Crypto can never be waste of time as their several opportunities to benefit from it. Just looking at this forum will give us some incite about the important of crypto. So it better to learn and get involve in it

No it's not a waste of time . Not work here only for money work here for leaning .In these days you learn here and apply your experiences on next days .It will improve your work on crypto talk .Take a knowledge and share with friends.

No obviously is not a waste of time. Actually our society has a lot of stereotypes where when we see something operating smoothly we began to doubt its relevancy. Same has happen to cryto .this forum is doing great and benefitting a lot of people but still people are doubting its credibility.  To all of i want to you say you can trust this forum  . Give your best here and you will be benefited 

It is a very wrong idea. There is no such thing as a waste of time. Time on this forum is money. If you do well, you will be making a lot of profits. Besides feeding your mind with thoughts about cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

My friend I never agreed with you cryptotalk is very important platform, you never have a very important pad and offers important information that can not tell about it a waste of time

My dear Crypt Talk forum is a really distinct and unique forum due to many reasons, it is a forum that helps us earn good and great learning in the field of cryptocurrencies. Every person says about him a forum a waste of time because he did not invest the knowledge in it and therefore he did not gain well from it Thank you very much

• +4 1

Hello members I don't think so crypto is waste of time .if you give only 2-3 hour of your daily routine it will give you alot of knowledge and with it you can earn money which could be help full.