Some tips for beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Some tips for beginners

I hope you are all well and doing good work on this form .It is important for everyone to know and follow cryptocurrency rules. According to me, you post your 100  first and then you can be able to earn. 

Work with enthusiasm and honesty within the friend forum, it is the best you can do, also remember to enjoy and learn because here many have good knowledge that they share with us, it is up to you to learn and practice what you read here daily or simply ignore everything what can enrich your mind.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are fine too  but let me tell you one thing when I came here new, I did not have any experience but This platform has taught me a lot and you have very good experience with me So I will tell you that you are spending more and more time on this platform and you will get to learn a lot from it, you will get a lot of experience after that, after that you can take easy work here and work very well And this platform will eat you a lot and from here you can earn good money too My advice to the newcomers is that you follow the rules and regulations of this platform, after that if you work hard then you will learn a lot and earn a lot from here. 

You are welcome before adding comments and posts, you should research the rules and read as much of them as possible
To avoid prohibitions and warnings.

Hello my dear friend, novice members must complete the 100 comments at the beginning and then make 20 comments every day. Care must be taken to create useful posts for members in addition to carefully observing the forum rules so that the moderators do not ban.

• +1 1

My friend's first advice is the most important advice you have to read the rules and adhere to them in order not to be banned from the forum and you have to Beginner section until you learn and skip this section

Welcome my friend, you must stay in the junior department for a long time in order to learn all the useful information that will help you to work and you must work to create and develop this information in order to accept your post and you must evaluate positively to this comment in order to earn money in  The future and thanks

• +4 1

Hello my friend
After adhering to the forum rules and conditions, create useful posts on other people's topics and avoid copying and pasting in order to get a positive reputation
And give a positive reputation if you encounter a useful post

From the form of a post that suggests that you are well versed in the rules of the forum, because you did not make mistakes in posting and this is good, I advise you to review previous posts in order to gain more experience.

• +3 1

The most important advice, dear friend, is that you do not steal the ideas of others because you may be banned from this forum and your comments exceed 100 characters.

• +3 1

My friend, I am a new member here too. Work hard and never stop. Continue searching extensively about all the topics that you want to know about. Work with caution, my friend, and do not trust anyone. All the best for you.

• +4 1

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

A beginner must first make 100 free post and must be useful to qualify him/her to start earning his daily income from this forum and the act of spamming, plagiarism or copy and paste should not found in and if u engage in that you will not be paid for your work.

Dear you have great thinking about learning from this. You want to grow with cryptotalk community then you follow all the rules and regulations of this platform and create good content.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend. In fact, such a topic is repeated a lot, and I have responded to it. I ask beginners first to pay attention to such matters and abide by the rules and conditions of the forum and read its instructions

• +1 1

Dear friend, being a new beginner to the forum, all you have to do is read the forum rules from a section about the forum in which there are all the forum’s rules, after which all you have to do is 100 free posts, and then the real earnings begin in this forum and most importantly, learn well in order to become an experience in the field of cryptocurrencies  In general, many thanks

• +1 1

If you work on it with properly and useful to the people then you are best in this platforum. So For this you write in your own words and do not copy paste the sentences. That is good for a good worker.

Hello, it is good that you have read the rules and laws, and you must abide by them well
You can read the topics that are published in this section and share your thoughts by commenting on them. The more you read, the more your understanding of work in the forum increases and the experience increases. Until you finish your first 100 posts, your experience of work increases.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I am also new to this platform, and I do not have enough information. The supervisors helped me to pass the first stage. I started my paid work two days ago and I adhered to the rule well.

Those who want to learn something new need different ideas about it.  Here are some tips to help you get started.  Adherence to work guidelines etc.  Newcomers will be able to work better if they know these well

we counsel you your own publish is determined by your repayment, you need to perform is publish along with distinctive as well as high quality additionally your own publish is going to be provided great status factors when a few of the people listed here are such as your own publish, and steer clear of copyright laws solution associated with other people, I hope we assisted a person.

Hello guys, I'm new member in this platform. From what I know this platform is new yet quite popular. You just need to know the basic rules and regulations. And most important is you cannot copy paste comments from others or anywhere else. First to gain experience you need to post a hundred comments and if you want to maintain your reputation and gain some profit, make sure not to make any mistakes and post minimum 20 comments per day. Hope this will be helpful to the newcomers. Thank you and hope you'll support me as well.

My friend, we will all tell you to read the rules and abide by them and by following the publications you will gain a good experience and develop and become publish and share information

Welcome to this platform. From my experience, I will advice you to research about every topic related to this forum. This will be helpful in gaining a good rank in short time. Adhere to the directions of this forum and never violate rules. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I suggest you read the other members' topic to complete the first 100 posts and then comment. And when you want to create your own topic, do some research and publish a unique topic.