Some tips for beginners - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Some tips for beginners

Welcome friend. First of all you need to post hundred free comments and after that you have to post twenty replies daily and after seven days talk tokens will come in your yobit account and after exchange you can get your money and dear friend please follow the rules of this platform otherwise your account will ban.

Hey there,

The rules are pretty straight forward. All you gotta do is:

• Post's minimum character's limit is 100 character
  • You should post 100 posts before getting paid
  • You'll get paid on Yobit platform 1000 satoshi + 50 talks per positive liked post

Other specifics you can find on About Forum page.

Have a nice day!

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you must provide a useful content in this forum so that you can stay in this forum for a long time. You should read more books about coded currencies and go deeper into the forum to be able to gain information. Authorize encrypted currencies and this forum. You must always check the post you want to post to ensure that it is free of spelling errors. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

The most important advice that we can offer you is to adhere to the rules of the forum, and to be interested in creating useful topics that contain new and interesting information, and I also advise you to think carefully before entering the trading market and to work hard to acquire knowledge before trading.

• +3 1

Hello new members,  you have to learn many things in this platform and you should also take your time to achieve the best.  Firstly follow rules of this platform.  And you should have to be careful from scammers because scammers on this forum are increasing day by day . But don't lose hope . And you just need to keep focus on your work.  

• +1 1

On 2/15/2021 at 1:23 PM, Tamim75 said:

So the senior members of this forum should give me some suggestions. I wish I could work very well in this forum.

Hi dear friend. I don't know if I qualify as a senior member but I have some experience with the forum so far and I am member for almost eight months. I can tell you this about the forum and what you can do.

• Be part of all the forum sections, not only beginner section
  • Read the rules and follow them
  • Write posts about tokens or coins. There are many coins that we can discuss. If you find one that is not in another post you can write about it.
  • Write about exchanges. We have hundreds of exchanges so you can write unique posts about them.
  • Always check the forum if what you want to write about is a topic of a previous post.
  • For a beginner, write less posts and read more. 
  • Reply when you have a good reason. Your reply has to be adding, and not just thanking or be close to spamming.
  • Be about crypto. This is crypto forum and unlike some members think most of your posts have to be about crypto.

Welcome to join our large family in this forum ... You should read the rules of this forum and adhere to them well because they help protect our posts from error ... and search for new information related to cryptocurrencies and enrich our ideas with them to write useful, valuable and high-quality content in order to obtain Pay back ... persevere in your work to gain experience, knowledge and learning to succeed

• +2 1

It is no longer difficult to work here if you have read the forum's rules and continue to work on it in accordance with those rules. My advice to you is to stop copying and pasting.

I advise to you and hour post will be depend on your payment and you should do is post with unique and quality also you post will be give a good reputation point if ever some of the members here is like your post.

At first welcome to the forum mate. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative, unique content. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

My friend, success and experience do not depend on reading alone. You must actually apply this through your reading of the topics and comment on them, starting from the beginners section, so that you have a basic base of information and experience about cryptocurrencies

welcome my friend
First, you have to write 100 posts for the benefit of the forum and not get paid, and then you must write at least 20 posts or comments per day in order to reap profits from them, and you have to learn well in order to write new and useful posts, so you must be on Familiar with cryptocurrencies, you must know how to trade and invest, and you must take knowledge in order to properly advance and succeed in your business.
Hope you enjoy your time here

• +2 1

that you’re ten cryptocurrency day trading tips richer and know the coins to start trading with, it is important to proceed to sign up on a reputable exchange that will safeguard your assets, personal data, as well as offer a wide variety of trading pairs.
The next step would be to get a wallet for your coins; it is advisable to go for the hardware ones that offer you an offline storage for your altcoins.
Lastly, do you have any tips for cryptocurrency trading that has worked for you in the past that you wish to share with the other traders? And if you do, which coins work with the tip best?

Welcome my friend, do not worry, you will find many important topics that help you to strengthen your experience and knowledge in the field of digital currencies, everyone is cooperative.
Good luck

Greetings dear, I advise you in the beginning to abide by the rules of the forum, then start learning from the posts and comments in the forum, then share 100 participants in the forum, then you will be paid money for every 20 posts per day.

welcome dear to this forum dear first of all you choose very good forum where you can earn and learn a lot through your hard work and dear in order to survive on this forum you should have to follow the rules and regulation of this forum and secondly you should keep patience because here the payment system is very low but you should try your best and post useful content daily

Since you are reviewing the rules of the forum, you must first adhere to them, then pay attention to the issue of not cheating by copying and pasting, and that your topics are not less than 100 letters and that they contain useful information about encrypted currencies and you have to be patient and work hard

• +1 1

Welcome with us ... In the beginning, you have to write 100 posts or comments. These publications will be free and unpaid. After that, you can write 20 posts every day as a maximum..Each post exceeds 100 characters, and publications can be evaluated with appropriate reviews to support and encourage members here. Try Your comment is useful

• +2 1

Hello dear everyone I hope you all are good and doing great on this platform and enjoying healthy life firstly dear brother I want to tell you that I am welcome to you on this platform this was very good for you and every those who want to learn about cryptocurrency brother first thing don't copy the content of other members because it may be E block your account so so be careful about that make always useful and beneficial topics and posts

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, to work with us in the field of cryptocurrencies. I would like to reassure you that you will be happy to work here and will get good profits. Important to be active and abide by the rules and allocate enough time for the forum. The elderly members will give you more advice.

My friend, read the rules and data of this forum and follow them to the fullest. Work to increase your knowledge about this platform for cryptocurrencies. Study the topics and analyze them to gain more experience and knowledge.

Welcome to this forum.

I want to say that if you want to become successful person at this forum then you should create good and useful posts in order to get good reputation. In this way you can get good profit also in the form of money and knowledge too.

Well, the novice must do patience and hard work .. give more time to this forum to gain knowledge about the cryptocurrency .. the beginner should read the rules and work by them and present something new and good for everyone .. If you want success, you must be patient .. I wish you And for all beekeepers

As a beginner you need to bite the effort you must first read the rules of the forum and understand it correctly and then to start you must publish 100 comments do not earn them something then you must comment 20 comments a day you earn on them and if you want to write topics you must look a lot and make sure