Some tips for beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Some tips for beginners

Hello to all beginners, there are some tips that you should know well. In the beginning, you must adhere well to the rules of the forum and not bypass them and secondly at the beginning follow and read the useful publications and advice provided by the elderly do not act without advice so that you do not expose yourselves to the ban, so I hope that the old members are not devoid of advice and information that benefit  Newcomers

Welcome my friend at this forum I would like to say that first of all you should read the rules and regulations of the forum and then follow them to avoid violation of the forum. You should make useful, informative and helpful posts for getting good reputation and earning. So wish you the best of luck.

yes my friend, If the newcomers want to work here. they have to keep an eye on the writing so that the writing is not wrong in any way. Nothing can't  be copy. You have to write everything from your own intellect, you have to work with wisdom and you have to work well here, patiently. thanks

On 2/15/2021 at 5:23 PM, Tamim75 said:

But since I am new to this forum, I have no experience. So the senior members of this forum should give me some suggestions. I wish I could work very well in this forum.

My advice would be same as the forum rule ..If you read up the forum rule then i see their has no reason to be worry because all the time who has followed up our rule get no punishment ...By the way , if you have less idea about crypto currency then learn about it more than talk about it  .

You only have to abide by the rules and not violate them, I advise you to make all your posts contain more than 100 characters, and also that your posts are useful and understandable to everyone in order to get a good reputation, and I also advise you not to publish previously published topics and also you should Avoid copying and pasting, because that is forbidden here in the forum

In the beginning you must read the rules well and then start in the beginners section and complete 100 free posts and then you will be able to profit by writing 20 paid posts per day, but you must be careful not to copy or repeat the posts of other members and try to write in your own style away from spelling mistakes

• +3 1

Here are some suggestions on how to look or get an appointment for antique items.  Others' posts cannot be copied.  The important thing is to create.  Must be written in simple language

Hi friends I am new here and I am glad of being a part of this forum.i would love to hear the tips from seniors which help us in our journey to be an active part of this forum.thankyou.

Follow the rules strictly.Avoid copy paste.Increase your typing speed, it will save you from boredom and loss.Do informative post only.Seek knowledge first then spread it.wish you best of luck.

Follow the rules sensitively.You will get good results from it if you invest some time and skill for it.You should avoid copy paste.Be careful about your topic.So if you follow those things then it will easy.It is one of the best forum.

You are welcome before adding comments and posts, you should research the rules and read as much of them as possible
To avoid prohibitions and warnings

Learn like you learn on social media. However, here you will take seriously and stay away from publishing things outside the topic and you will be safe.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hi. First, you must abide by the rules of the platform, including that your topic is not less than 100 characters and that you are writing from your understanding and not copies from the Internet and finally that your topic does not contain an Arabic letter or a spelling error because this leads to the suspension of your account

Welcome to this forum, my dear friend, you are confident that you have chosen the best platform in the world. You must set your goals before starting and strive to achieve them. You have to be patient and never give up. Just despair for the weak. Try to take advantage of every information you pass through and get knowledge to advance in work. And improve Your level is a permanent active member and interacts with the publications of the members without discrimination or biases following the rules and do not neglect their implementation and you will find everything as good as I wish you well

Welcome to this forum, my friend. You have to follow the rules well. Read the publications of the strong people in order to gain some experience. Post according to the laws in order to gain a good reputation and earn some money

• +1 1

Thank you for this really valuable information،
And we have to help ourselves together in order to achieve our goals.
I benefited well through you now.

Well told my dear mate. Such a good post. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the millions of hands. Its really helpful the whole the newbie members. 

• +2 1

My dear friend, you should read the rules of the forum and what concerns the forum so that you have enough experience to respond to the topics raised and gain the confidence of others, so after completing 100 jobs after which job you earn money

Dear friend, you must first review the forum rules and abide by them so as not to be banned or delete the posts. The first hundred posts are free. After that, the paid posts start. The post should not be less than a hundred characters. Good luck my friend.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for providing these really great tips, and I advise all beginners to abide by them and abide by these rules, they are really useful for beginners to adhere to. 

• +5 1

Beginners should work on this platform very carefully because if they do not follow all the rules and  regulations of this platform then they will surely suffer for themselves, if we want to be successful, then they should follow all the regulations of the platform.  

• +5 1

I am new at this forum .It is my first comment .I did not know any thing about it .My friends help me .I try best at this forum .I need your support as well.

You have to write a comment of a hundred letters or more. 
You don't have to copy anyone's comment. 
You have to write a comment from your mind and think and use easy and simple words

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friend in this forum you must read the rules and understand and you have to read useful publications and gain experience from them and you have to use that age

Welcome, my friend, if you are a person interested in the world of coding, then you are at the first and best station that will provide you with a great deal of information and experience, you only need to share the latest encryption and work hard to publish topics with informative ideas and formulate them according to the forum rules, where you must follow the forum policy of course You will be pleased to work here because it will of course benefit you. I wish you luck.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.