Some tips for beginners - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tamim75

Some tips for beginners

Thank you, my dear friend, for your topic. Every beginner must complete the 100 posts and then the daily posts. Also, pasting and copying must be avoided, the comment should contain 100 characters, and the rules and laws must be adhered to.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. You must adhere to all the forum’s forces while fully adhering to them. You should work to publish useful, qualitative and non-duplicate content, and I suggest searching for cryptocurrency updates and sharing them with members. Write your posts in English, taking into account the spelling and grammatical rules.  All this in a clear and expressive manner without complication. I also advise you not to be jealous of anyone and not to cheat by giving random assessments. Be patient and strong will and always strive to achieve your goals without boredom.

I make our posts helpful and helpful to other members. And I work hard to earn money and gain knowledge about these four million.
In order to gain experience, you must start from this section and research the topics at hand and topic by topic
You will have good information, and by applying it in practice you will gain experience

Make 100 free posts then make daily 20 useful posts which will paid. Don't break any rule. Don't coppy and paste other's topics or commentsWe collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currenciesI am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. This fourm is real and trustful. This fourm is good for earning and learning at the same time.

• +2 1

You should read the instructions and instructions again and make your goal here to develop your experience and knowledge and do not stop getting more information so that your time here becomes more enjoyable and useful and you get more reputation points because it is the way of the members here to thank other members for the useful information that they provide to each other as you should Respect others' time by presenting high-value topics and do not tell you about money because if you exchange information and interest with others, it will come automatically .
good luck

• +3 1

It is good to take experience from experts here, but the most important thing is to familiarize yourself with the rules and laws here, that will make us complete our journey that we started, and with time we will gain experience.

Welcome to this forum. First, you must know the instructions and rules for this forum, then write 100 free comments, post 30 comments every day, 20 reviews, and write rich and useful topics.

Hello my friend, The most important thing is to follow the forum rules and regulations and do not violate them, so you are guaranteed not to be banned, You have to create unique content and post useful information in order to get a good reputation, good luck.

• +2 1

You must start from scratch from the beginner stage to be able to gain experience that enables you to become a major investor in the future, and you must read friends' posts well and accurately and give a positive point of view in order to gain a good reputation.

I am a beginner, and I have read the new rules and did not find it difficult
Rather, it is a simple and a series that does not require much thought to understand
You have to apply it to ensure you stay here

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum .. You must read the forum’s terms and rules and adhere to them well. You can benefit from the comments you attach here with my best wishes for you and success.

Welcome to all of you and my dear friends who have recently joined the forum, I advise you to work hard, diligently and actively, without boredom. Work here needs patience to reach success and do not let your opinions be misspelled and keen to avoid that as much as possible and be accurate and important contextual meaning that urges members to meet and discuss it fluently, knowledge and scientific

• +4 1

Dear friend, first you must read and abide by all the forum rules, and you must be patient and work hard to reach success and gain experience and knowledge.

• +1 1

Welcome back there, my dear. Every job seems challenging or impossible at first, but if he persists in doing it consistently and diligently, he will become born into it. Whoever is a new consumer on this platform would say that if they work hard and consistently on this platform, they will be good one day. This program is excellent, and it benefits a large number of its customers.

Welcome my friend, you've done well when you joined this forum, you must increase your knowledge about the world of encryption and do the proper research, and stay away from copying and pasting in your post, and read the publications of the senior members to gain experience and knowledge, good luck

Welcome my friend.  To start with, you have to finish the first 100 posts in Crypto, which are unpaid as a training and beta phase.  Then you must post at least 20 posts per day which are paid.  Then you can move on to writing in other sections.  But you have to work hard and have patience to start earning money.  I wish you success .

• +2 1

We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies . so firstly . it is necessary to write unique topics with useful content. Avoid copying and pasting or duplicating topics. 

Dear friend, you should write 20 posts daily to make profits
Copying and duplication of posts is prohibited
It is forbidden to have more than one account on the same Wi-Fi
Copying and stealing comments or posts is prohibited
You should give a negative or positive rating to the posts you read
It is prohibited to write less than 100 characters

Hello my friend, it seems that you are getting old here, but allow me to comment. Perhaps my comment may be useful to one of the beginners, at the beginning, my friends, you must take into account that nothing comes easily, and you must work hard,

And I advise you not to give up and you must try and patience until you succeed, and most important of all, is to read the instructions and rules carefully before starting. I wish you good luck and success, my friends.

Welcome to the crypto forum my friend
It's a great forum with a lot of information about cryptocurrencies
You must follow the rules, the most important of which is to write correctly in the English language and avoid spelling mistakes because they are easily read by members.
Do not repeat the information or copy it from the comments of the members
You have to strive to gain a good reputation, money and knowledge

Hello my friend, I am not an expert, but I think that in order to gain experience, you have to start from scratch and also by experimenting and failing and following the rules as well.

It is not difficult to work in this forum after reading the instructions and strictly adhering to them, such as avoiding copying and pasting someone else's topics 
 Beginners in this forum must first speed up the completion of 100 posts and then they must do at least 20 posts a day to earn money

Welcome my friend in crypto world. First you read rules and regulations of this forum because this helps you to understand the restrictions. Then make sure you are not making spelling mistakes because sometimes your sentence will change. Taking knowledge and experience about this forum which helps you to work best in this forum.

• +3 1

You should read and understand the rules of every forum, do not spam, do not copy other members topics and replies, do some research to write unique topics and of course do not forget to read the topics here to gain a lot of information about the crypto world.

• +2 1

Dear and my novice friend, at the beginning, there is a difficulty in dealing with this field, all you have to do is to follow the rules and advice in this forum, and as we said earlier, you must not copy and paste and that the content of the post contains something useful