How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

On 2/14/2021 at 8:22 PM, Zrnabaly said:

So , there are many posts in a day on which i comment  and  after some days i forget which post i comment .So , how i come to know that i comment on this post before. 

Thanks.

Yeah most members get confused about this thing, and they are scared that if they comment the same content again and again they mea get warning points, and don't worry all you have to do see the message icon on every topics title begning their is a messaging icon if that icon changes to black then you have already commented on that topic but if its whit then you didn't

That is easy, though we can comment several times on a single post, but if you want to know the post that you have commented on previously, then you would see the message icon attached to each topic is double black instead of one White and black color. 

@Zrnabaly Hello my friend, I wish you happy times when commenting on a post. You should not mention the name of the owner of the post in order to evaluate your comment and respond to it if he agrees with you opinion or not. Secondly, you can access your previous comments by clicking on your profile, where you will find all the comments, posts and activities.  I hope that I have answered your inquiry, do not forget to rate my comment, and thank you

This is very simple.Nothing to be worried about.If you already answered a topic ,you will see star mark on that topic.So it's easy to find which topics you already comment.Hope we understand that.

On 2/14/2021 at 10:22 PM, Zrnabaly said:

So , there are many posts in a day on which i comment  and  after some days i forget which post i comment .So , how i come to know that i comment on this post before. 

Thanks.

if you want to really remember about the post.

The method is simple Reat a post.

If you do this activity, then when yoi choose to comment on that post the reation will show you that previously you have used this post for reaction.

So try to be simple and keep supporting our beloved brothers and sisters.

My friend it's very easy dear, you can find out if you commented on it by having next to the sharing message signal in black and this shows that you've really participated in it. Thank you, my friend. 

• +1 1

There is an icon next to the title of each topic, if it is in black color, then it is an indication that you have commented on the topic in advance, but if it is white color it is evidence that you have not previously commented on the topic and it is available for comment.

If you comments on a topic, the label on the topic will turn black, just as shown in this image, and the label that are white in it, are the topics you have not comments on. Screenshot_20210327-063955_Brave.thumb.jpg.4139dc333a202b11a4d2c30a2517643f.jpg

It is very simple.if the bubble 💭 like this fills black then you have already commented on it ..or if it remains blank or white then it needs comments . thnku and good luck.

On 2/14/2021 at 10:22 PM, Zrnabaly said:

Thanks.

Dear friend when you comment on a post and submit it and going move towards a new than the post which you have already comment are shown black in coloured .

Well mate. Its a simple process in this forum. We can identify it very simple process. For that you can see the chat symbol in all posts. When you commented that posts it may be dark or black. Therefore that comment is read it. Thank you.

• +2 1

لقد سألت عما يجب عليك فعله سوى إلقاء نظرة على اجتماعات الدردشة إذا كانت بيضاء ، فهذا يعني أنه إذا قمت بالتعليق ، ولكن إذا كانت سوداء ، فهذا يشير إلى أنك قد علقت على منشور

You'll see a talking box logo on the left side of each post with two colors: black means you've already discussed this subject, and white means you haven't and can discuss it without any issues. This is how the forum works.

You have responded to through the message mark next to the title of the topic You can know the posts that you wrote by looking at your profile There's a feature in the forum to let you know if you comment on this topic or not

My friend, to see all your publications and their comments, you have to go to your profile and from there you can see everything you have done in the time you have been working here, so that you do not repeat the publications that you have already commented, note that when you are going to choose One is not marked as black because that is the sign that you have already done it and if you repeat it again the administrators will delete said publication or comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

While selecting a topic there is comment sign shown with topic. If you have already commented on any topic then that comment sign goes blank. It's indication of your already existing comment on that topic. Choose topics with white comment sign as they are uncommented topics.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This seems to the be very important and useful question dear because I'm also a new member in the cryptotalk platform that hope to learn from this article, I don't know this before until now that you have tabled it's out, thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Yes it is very easy to know that either u have commented on this post or not.. There is a message like emoji in front of every post... When u comment on the post then such emoji will become black. Then u will be known that u have comment on such a post... If the section is white then it's means than u have not commented yet on that post. Thnks. 

It is very important to know whether we have commented about our topic before or not, so we do not have any difficulty even knowing that if we double comment it will be our single comments. 

The method is easy my friend, you should pay attention to the side of the post indicating two small messages, if the two letters are in black, this means that you have commented previously on it, good luck.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.  We will not comment on those posts.  They will be black like circles.  And the ones you comment on will have a star sign.  Then we will understand that we have commented on it.

Its natural that you forget that you comment on the post or not, but the easy way to distinguish is tha sign which is in the start of the tittle if it is black it shows that you made a comment if its white then it means that you dont made a comment.

The chat-like icon beside the title of and article has turned black on the posts on which you have left comments. This icon will be white if you haven't commented on the message. As a result, if the icons before the title are black, you know you've commented on it. If you want to, you can still leave a comment on the story. It's fine to have different comments on a single post as long as they're not all the same. @shakeelsherpao @Nook_Starga

You should note the symbol on the left of the topic. If it is in white, this means that you did not comment on it, and if it is in black, then this means that you responded to this topic ..This is all about your question, no problem

• +1 1

If you see a talking box logo with two colors on the left side of each message, that means you've already talked about it and the white means you haven't and will address it without any complications, which is how it works in the forum.