How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

very easy to know my friend,  you will see a black icon on the topics that you comment on them and for the topics that you haven't comment on them you will see a white icon on it.  

Dear Fellow! It is really an easy to recognize the topics in which you have already comment.The Chat symbol turns black or grey of the commented topics.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Hello friend, there is a chat icon next to the post. If it is full of black, you are already suspended. This is a simple matter, my friend

• +2 1

That's too easy.

There's a feature in the forum to let you know if you comment on this topic or not. 

Through the bubble next to the subject. 

If it is black, it means that you have commented on this topic previously .

• +1 1

Dear friend, in fact, you cannot memorize in your mind whether you have commented on this post or not, and this is very difficult, especially if you work on a daily basis in the forum, but do not worry, I will explain to you how you know that.

There is a feature in the forum that enables you to know if you have commented on this topic or not

Through the bubble next to the topi

If it is black, then you have commented on this topic. 

This is a frequently answered question You can find out about the topic that you have left a comment on by pointing it on the screen whistle If it is black, you had comment And if it was white, you did not leave a comment.

When we write a post and want to know that we have published it, it appears dark bubble  on the left of the post that we can know we have post it

You can find out what topic you commented on previously by returning to the conversation next to each heading. If it is black, you have previously commented on the topic, but if it is white, then you have not commented on it.

Your question is good because most people do not recommend repeating the comment on the same post, so if you comment on a post, you will see that there is a black mark next to the post instead of white if you do not comment on it

• +1 1

Don't worry friend there is a very simple method to know about that post and now I will tell you just we have to see the balloon icon at the left side of the posts if that balloon will black its mean we have already responded that post and vice versa.

The matter is very easy, so what you have to do is look at the message symbol on the side of the post, and when its color is black, this indicates that you have commented on this post, and if its color is white, then this indicates that you have not commented on the post yet.

• +2 1

Do not worry dear, it is very easy to know that, as there is next to each topic a circle that resembles a letter, if this circle is black, then this means that you have commented on this topic, but if it is in white, then this means that you did not comment on the topic.

• +4 1

In the publication you commented on, you can view the address of the subject on the left. The message icon we are commenting on is black and white. Search for the title of the article you want, and you must find it.  

Just look at the chat tag next to the post title if it is black or gray, then you have commented on this post, and if it is white, then you have not commented on it.

Dear If you see a talking box logo on the left side of each article, it has two colors: black and white. The black means you've already discussed the subject, while the white means you haven't and can discuss it without any issues. This is how the forum works.

It si a good  topic dear, many newbiea have to face difficulty in this case. They have no idea how to check or how to mind this thing l, so your question may be helpful for those newbies. There is a bubble icon on the left side of the title of question. If it seems black its means that you have answered on it already. But if it is white then you can comment on it you have not already commented on it.

• +1 1

That is also my problem. I also don't want to  do  double comments on the same post. It afraid me for my id that because of this if my id got banned and also i don't wanna Create mess over someone els posts by doing extra posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello to all, very easy friend, when you make a comment, in some topic, this remains selected, you will be able to realize that next to the name of the topic, this like a figure of cloud form, of black color, this indicates to you, that it is a topic where you already made a comment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a chat icon near the topics. If it is black, it means that you have already answered in this topic. If it's white, it means that you haven't answered there yet.

On 2/14/2021 at 7:22 PM, Zrnabaly said:

So , there are many posts in a day on which i comment  and  after some days i forget which post i comment .So , how i come to know that i comment on this post before. 

Thanks.

when i started i faced this problem . if you noticed there is a logo of chatting box on the left of each topic if it is black then you have already replied on the topic .if it is white then you have not replied yet ☺️

Dear member, to write on the day 20 publications and perhaps more, you will think about each of them and get tired of drafting them, it is natural that you forget any post you have published on any day and whether you commented on it or not, so you should look at the icon of the name of the prism if it is black This It means you commented on it

• +1 1

Hi, friend. I didn't know a while ago either, so I'm going to help you. When you comment on a post, the post's label turns black, or in some cases the letters turn gray. Hope I helped you, good luck buddy.

It is normal for you to forget the topics that you commented on after a period of time, so you have to look at the symbol on the left of the topic title. If it is in black, this means that you commented on it previously