How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

So , there are many posts in a day on which i comment  and  after some days i forget which post i comment .So , how i come to know that i comment on this post before. 

Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 9
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Its very simple dear they fill the option with black when you comment on that topic and when you comment on a topic for 3 times then you are not allowed to comment on that topic again. 

It is natural to forget the post you posted on. I look at the chat bubbles at the top of the post to distinguish the post I commented on. I've commented if those chat bubbles are black. That's how I distinguish.

My dear friend  you ask such a nice question I also faces that problem before but I learned later if you posting your post you saw a black fill section. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The posts which you have comments on gave the chat-like icon beside the title of each post black. If you have not commented on the post, this icon will be white. So whenever you see that the icons before the title is black, you will know that you have commented on it. You can however still comment on the post if you wish to. There is not problem in having multiple comments on one single post as long as they are not the same. @Zrnabaly @Gadroo

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This very some and easy, knowing comments you have post will not be something difficult to indentifie when every you comment on post it show you back colour 🎈 balloon and the one with white is the one you answer already.

• +4 1

If you see in the left side of each post you have a logo of chatting box with two colours black it's mean you already talk on this topic and the white it's mean you not talk on it and you can discuss on it without any problems thus how it work in the forum 

• +3 1

You have to post only 20comments a day after the completion of first 100comments when you have commented on that topic the option in your left side will show a different colour so you must carefully watch the color of the option and reply bravely and you must be very aware if you have a proper experience in the field of crypto world you must have to work hard in the forum if you want to achieve your goals in life.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is a small message icon in each section with each heading to indicate what we have commented on and which posts we have not commented on. The message icon of the post we are commenting on turns black and white.

You can enter any post you want and move to the end of the page.You will find at the bottom of the comments box on the right side a button on which the next unread topic is written, you can click on it to go to the post that is not read by you and comment on it

Edited by habeb
written mistake

When you write a comment on a post, the chat bubble at the top turns black or gray, or go to the home page of your account and you will see all the articles that you commented on. good luck my friend.

• +1 1

This is very simple because when you comment on the topic, the color of the icon changes from white to black. I wish you good luck working here in the forum.

Dear friend, you should pay attention to the presence of a cloud-like sign next to every post that was commented on by you, and if there is no sign you can comment on it and this is an important topic because you cannot comment on a post that you have previously commented on.

• +2 1

You do not need to worry because of that, the matter is simple, as there is a conversation icon next to each topic, if it is in white, then you have not commented on the topic, and if it is in black, you have previously commented on this topic, but if it appears in gray, this means that you are the last person to comment.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, you can know the posts that I commented on previously when the boxes on the side of the question are covered in black color and if it is not attached to them it is empty, but you must work to provide the appropriate comments in order to obtain a good reputation

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, the matter is easy and not complicated at all. The post on which you have commented, the icon will be in black. As for the one you have not commented on yet, it is in white and black. Good luck

• +2 1

The topic is simple my friend. When you comment on a post, the chat bubble becomes black and so you know that you have previously expressed your opinion on this topic.

I was wandering about this too thank you for posting they are saying that the topic becomes black i hope i would notice that before i comment because i forget about stuff easily too and i think you cand read what you posted on your profile

On the main page of the section, next to the title of each topic there is a chat icon, if you have previously commented on this topic it will be in black, otherwise it will be in white.

In fact, there are two ways to find out, the first way is when you enter a section, a list of posts will appear to you, next to each post there is a sign, when a black circle means you have not commented on the post, and when a star sign means you have already commented,  The other way is when you enter the post, a follow-up box appears at the top, when it is black, it means that you have already commented on this post.

The matter is very simple, look at the message mark next to the title of the topic on the main page, if the mark is black then you have commented on it before, but if it is in white then you have not commented on it yet

There is an icon with the title of every post in the list of topics from which we get to know that either we responded to that topic earlier or not By seeing that If the icon color is white it means we didn't made a comment on this topic But if the color turns black it means we have commented on it earlier.

Dear friend, it is very easy. When you comment on the topic, they fill in the selection automatically in black color, and when you comment three times on the same topic, this leads to the lock of the topic and you cannot comment again

If you browse from a laptop then you can see in right corner of the page of the topic which you will open. Then there are you will see a option named follow or following. If it shows follow then you have never commented on this post and if it shows following then you have commented on this post previously..