In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

In this time now why be a trader, be a long term holder

Trading or investing in cryptocurrecy requires so much patience, and so to recap a full benefits if your investment, you would have to but in lots on effort and give it time so that it value can rise, then you can withdraw your profit.

If you have read about experts advice regarding crypto market they always said to trade in good times of a year.
The day ahead is coming, we who are business people can be very profitable. I think  bitcoin price is very low if we buy  for long term trading, so we can make  good profits.We should hold bitcoin for long term because it is just starting of crypto.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:44 AM, Interface User said:

Maybe they have some strategy why they're trader or they have different beliefs to reach their goal. But yes, for me the holding of this coins is perfect in this time because maybe the value will increase next year.

It is true that everyone must have a different strategy, some prefer trading, some prefer to stay in the long term. I think these two strategies are good if done at the right time, trading when the market is bullish is a way to profit while holding in the long term is a way to avoid a bear market.

• +1 1

This depends on stableness of the market, if the market is kinda stable and I say kinda because crypto market is never real stable, so when the market is kinda stable you can day trade, but when it is not or too unpredictable there are two options either buy and hold or sell and save on a stable coin like USDT.

Your advice was great especially for those who didn't have much experience in trading and if they followed it and applied it on dealing with other currencies they must be earnt now more than 600% profit and even those who supported their investment when cryptocurrencies fallen in march will be now at more than 1000% profit , and until today there are chances to earn more than 500% profits for people if they hold some of the top 10 currencies

• +1 1

For me, trading is a more difficult job than holding, because trading requires the focus of analyzing data every minute of every hour. Holding is simpler, because they only need to care about the trend.
In the short term, trading is preferred because it guarantees traders income, but their profit is only about 15-50%. For holders, their profits will be larger but also worry more because they cannot take profits every day.
I believe that everyone has their own abilities and preferences, traders & holders are all important parts of the crypto market 🙂

With Bitcoin trading you can make a lot of profit so holding on to crypto for the best of luck and for a long time can have a very positive effect on that type of profit for us and if you look at the market I can be sure and though The price of cryptocurrency is not stable

In crypto world, different strategies works for different people, some find trading profitable while others prefer to hold on to their asset and watch it grow with time, i think its better for people to identify what works best for them, and then channel their energies and resources towards harnessing the maximum profit possible 

In this time of advancement the most important thing is to take action, however you want to do it, that is. With the right education and following the right people, it is important to learn how to trade because that way you will be able to take advantage of the market in any way, either in selling or buying, as well as you can buy cryptocurrencies that we know that in the long term will give us a great benefit according to our study.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has extreme volatility in the market and for this reason you have to study the graphs to know how to invest successfully, for this reason I recommend that you start investing in bitcoin, since it fell to 45k when previously it was almost 60k, This is the best time to save bitcoin cryptocurrencies until they reach a maximum price in the market, and it is maintained, we all take into account its volatility in the market, for this reason we must make the most of it.

The long term holding even do not have the right time frame to tell when to sell the held token and when to buy a certain coin as well so tell us if you have some suggestions.

Depending on your skills and experience, you may decide to trade or hold cryptocurrencies.  I think after researching all aspects of crypto currencies then I will decide to hold or trade.  Nowadays the crypto market has crashed a bit so if someone takes entry in popular currencies now and sells them if the price goes up then everyone will get good profit.

Bitcoin is like gold, the more you hold on to it, the higher your profit will be.  Bitcoin prices are very volatile, but they will definitely rise much more in the future.  It will be very beneficial to keep your Bitcoin for as long as possible.  In order to enter the world of trading, we must have sufficient knowledge.  I wish all success

• +5 1

I think, that at the moment and in general on the ongoing trend of Bitcoin and Crypto we are at an uncertain stage, where Bitcoin went up to l, 000 and a few dollars and 1300 dollars last February and now 7000 znd is somewhat back down.  There is so much uncertainty and so why should we trade more and be more risky?  Why not just hold on to Bitcoin in the long run or until a very bullish episode arrives.  What are your thoughts at the moment?

My idea has always been to invest for a long time, as you avoid the constant fear of a drop in the price, in addition to that you will not think much about the matter and all you have to do is patience until you achieve your goals in every currency you invest in.

If we don't want to take risks and want to get passive income, we can indeed use a long-term strategy, storing Bitcoin for a certain period of time is less risky than having to trade every day. But that does not mean day trading is not good, it depends on every trader who will use the long term or short term strategy according to his abilities.

Hello my friend
This is a similar period of time ... where Bitcoin fluctuates and may rise or fall, but the day trader does not care about the big trend.
It only focuses on small frames like the hour and 15 minutes

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, regarding the Bitcoin currency in particular. I think that collecting from this currency and keeping it in the long term is the best thing that we can do because, in my view, bitcoin will continue to rise and every time its price decreases, it rises again and reaches a higher price greater than before, so keep it.  For a long time it will give us the most profit.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true. Why not be the owners of the money that we trade and invest through and store these currencies for the future, and when the currencies are high, we start working with them.

• +2 1

Long term holding is always profitable if you invest money in strong cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ethereum and litecoin if you invest your money in previous year 2020  now you earn huge profkt  because Bitcoin price is 4,000 dollar in previous year but if you check the current market 1 Bitcoin price is above 50000 dollar

This is true, my friend, because Bitcoin can rise to a million dollars in the long run to become the reserve currency of the world, and the reason behind the recent rise in the cryptocurrency is due to the trillions of dollars that have been printed and pumped into the economy, and everyone from individuals to financial institutions and companies were running Around the world in search of the best way to protect their purchasing power, they finally decided it was Bitcoin. Thank you for this advice.

• +4 1

I know it is an ild post but your idea was great and i wish that you made this step because you can make a huge amounts of money if you did it.

• +1 1

I think you're right,we can just decide to buy and store coins at low price and wait till the prices pump up and rises higher,if that happens we can sell them out and of course we'll be able to make a lot of profit from that

• +1 1

For me, I am collecting currencies for a period of encrypted talk and I am converting to the USDT currency and withdrawing it through a broker, because I honestly need this income to cover my monthly expenses, but I wish I could invest in the long run

• +4 1

Well my friend, i agree with you on this point and that my future plan is to buy bitcoin and store it for a long time, maybe years.

• +2 1