Community Reputation point - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rida Khan

Community Reputation point

On 2/8/2021 at 9:23 PM, Rida Khan said:

Hey guys I am new here and I Want to get your advice how can I get good community reputation point and how can I survive well and perform good on this platform please guide me my respected seniors

You must need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order to avoid from banning. If you want to get the community reputation points then you need to makes the valuable and useful posts which will be of some importance. If your posts were valuable and attractive for the people then you will get the good rating which will increase your earnings as well. Thanks. 

• +1 1

reputation is very important to get payment on this forum and your post increase the knowledge of many newbies how they get a good community reputations i think we get good community reputation by create the best quality content that contain the informative materials 

My dear friend to obtain your reputation points in the community is easy you just have to follow the rules, work constantly to help and help you always have your publications or comments that are useful and consistent so that when the readers arrive they find it easy and entertaining and you can get good reputations luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to your friend here in this forum we have to be very careful at work here

We have to adhere to the laws and rules in this forum

I work hard and do not exceed red lines to not expose yourself to ban

Look for topics well, especially those who benefit the forum and members here benefit

work hard

And be patient

You have to know that knowledge at work here is the basis for every success

All the best for everyone here

We will continue more and more

The good reputation depends only on the quality of the topics and comments that you publish here. When we find a good topic and it contains useful information, we will give it a positive evaluation, but if it does not provide any information, you will not receive this evaluation.

• +1 1

My friend if you want to survive here carefully then you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum and secondly if you want to increase your reputation then you should make quality posts by using informative content. 

Hello my friend. You must first review the forum’s rules, understand them well and work to implement them. You should publish useful content that includes quality and quality. I advise you to search other sites for cryptocurrency updates and extract valuable ideas from them and put them up as a topic for members ’participation in them. Stay away from repetition.  Copy and write your posts in English, taking into account the grammar and spelling rules. Good luck

The most important thing to do is to avoid duplicating posts and information always look for what is new and add important and valuable information that will benefit other members in order to get from them good reputation and of course abide by the rules of the forum

You will build a positive reputation on this platform by sharing insightful and innovative content. Your post must be important to the subject. Allow no repeat material. Try to respond to posts about which you have a thorough understanding and expertise so that you can effectively interact.

It is very simple. All you have to do is create new and non-recurring topics at the same time beneficial to all members. You also have to learn how to create a topic with the help of members.

• +4 2

Welcome, my friend, I wish you good and success. I believe that a good reputation is important for everyone. We must strive to obtain a good reputation by publishing useful publications and always giving new ideas. The most important thing is our commitment to the rules and laws.

• +4 1

You should work to understand the forum rules and apply them in all sections of this platform. You must also write valuable content that serves members here. Publish information and developments about cryptocurrencies. You should write in a clear manner and in English or Russian. I advise you not to give positive reviews to those who do not  He deserves it even if it is for a friend. I suggest that you move away from fear, greed and jealousy and move closer to being patient.

• +4 1

Do not worry.  It is simple and does not require much thinking.  Spread your ideas, culture, and information accurately, truthfully, and without fraud.  When you do this you will get a good reputation on this forum. Do not forget to abide by the rules. I wish you success.

Hey guys I’m new here and I want to get your advice on how I can get good community reputation points and how I can survive well and perform well on this platform please guide me my esteemed seniors

I am new to that platform and I have less experience but everyone knows that knowledge is power. If you have it you are strong enough to succeed one day. When it comes to digital currency, bitcoin, day coins and many more, to make money, you must understand this.

Welcome to this forum dear mate. You should work according to rules and regulations and create useful posts that contain meaningful content and prove helpful to other members of this forum. By working this way your community reputation could be enhanced.

2 minutes ago, Ferymalik said:

Welcome to this forum dear mate. You should work according to rules and regulations and create useful posts that contain meaningful content and prove helpful to other members of this forum. By working this way your community reputation could be enhanced.

@Ferymalik She asks how to receive reactions, one of the things we have to do is make ourselves known, let the other people know that we read it and responded to it in its publication, this is achieved with the label, so when it sees the notification it will go to your comment Note that she did not write more, she is not active, so she will never give you a reaction, you have to learn to work in the forum to obtain the benefits, the interaction must be effective.

Its very easy to acieve a good or excellent reputation points in this foram, but it is related to your content because if you posted genuine and usefull posts then people give you positive reputation, thanks.

It is a necessary to get good reputation working on the forum to read as much of the topic published by the old members as possible to benefits for their experience always published useful topic all you have to do abide by the rules of the forum and not break it

Reputation points is very necessary for our payments.when we posts our messages on different topics.than we get reputation points on our posts for this we get payments.

I advise you to post and comment on what is useful and distinctive, and this will attract members to you and they will give you good reputation points and you will get followers, but it takes time

You can get a good reputation within this forum by attracting positive responses and supportive reviews by gaining full knowledge and experience.
When you follow the posts and the old members, you will gain experience and accurate information in addition to a good reputation.

• +4 1

Create useful posts, be imaginative, and don't copy other people's posts to build a good reputation. 
Your post should include a lot of information and provide new information not found anywhere in the community.

Hello Friend
First, use logical phrases in your article to make it more interesting
Second, try to avoid spelling mistakes
Third, stay away from boring and repeated words
And as for staying here, you have to read the rules and regulations and avoid colliding with them.

I hope that will be useful for you. 

• +5 1

By following the rules of the forum, we can survive in the forum. We can earn good reputation by creating interesting topics by publishing useful and informative posts in the forum.