Community Reputation point - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rida Khan

Community Reputation point

It's really simple. Just follow the forum rules, stay away from copy/paste to increase your posts number, try to make your posts helpful and creative. Reputation is not the main goal.

On this forum it is necessary for our post to be paid by getting good reputation from other users and we can easily get the positive reputation by bringing new topics that is unique and have information regarding this forum.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:43 PM, akash2021 said:

Hey guys I’m new here and I want to get your advice on how I can get good community reputation points and how I can survive well and perform well on this platform please guide me my esteemed seniors

The warnings that Cryptotalk colleagues are giving you here, you should take it, respect the rules of the forum, very important. You will grow on this platform if you dedicate yourself to reading useful information, getting updated on current topics online and sharing all that analysis that you have extracted, you will surely earn an excellent reputation.

To get a decent standing you need to make a valuable posts and e imaginative and don't duplicate different posts your post ought to have a great deal of data and have new things that not as of now exists in the gathering

Hello, I love to welcome my new colleagues, so that you can perform well in the forum, I recommend that you follow the rules of the forum, this will allow you to continue benefiting from this wonderful forum and in terms of reputation, create new useful, non-repetitive topics, it will attract more the attention from us.
I hope you are successful.

• +2 1

My friend, you have to adopt the post and contain it well in order to be able to write a valuable comment that attracts the admiration of the members, and carefully look for what you want to write the topic about, especially if it is a publication inspired by your ideas, then you will create constructive ideas that develop the forum, and believe me, you will get the best reputation.

Welcome on this platform i am also new on this platform and I have heard from our senior members that if we want to get good reputation on this platform then we need to create good and quality content on this platform. 

To get a decent standing you need to make a helpful posts and e imaginative and don't duplicate different posts your post ought to have a ton of data and have new things that not as of now exists in the gathering

On 2/8/2021 at 9:23 PM, Rida Khan said:

Hey guys I am new here and I Want to get your advice how can I get good community reputation point and how can I survive well and perform good on this platform please guide me my respected seniors

You can easily make a community reputation by making a good work because member are just giving good reputation to only that member that are making the good work so so you just have to make a quality white you will easily get a good community reputation.

• +2 1

Obtaining it is not in our hands, but we have to provide what we can provide of reliable information while formulating it with beautiful luster so that it attracts the attention of the members and they can positively interact on it.  Good luck my friend

Are you agree with you by bringing new topic if you want to hear when the storm then make research on your topic and see you through contents here in this forum that you will be get good reputation easily

Obtaining reputation points related to the content of your posts, your posts should be useful, meaningful, and rich in information. Talking about cryptocurrencies, this is how you can get reputation points from the rest of the members.

• +2 1

You cannot start publishing without prior knowledge of the conditions and rules, and by understanding the topics and posts you can create your own and write content that benefits others and gives you a reputation.

You can get more community possitive reputation than you are thinking of, you are good enough in time of generating, quality and quantity also useful post. Must follow the rules of the forum. Avoid copying other topics. Make your own topic according to your own views and knowledge.

Hello my friend, your posts should be of interest and interest to the members and serve everyone's interest, and they should be as new as possible in order to attract attention to them, and they must be open to discussion and exchange of views,

This way you earn a positive reputation and keep yourself from being deleted or banned. Just don't break the rules. My friend, good luck to all.

• +2 1

Hello dear, how are you? Working in this forum and getting a good reputation requires you to adhere to the rules in the first place, to provide meaningful, useful and relevant content to the forum, and to avoid spelling errors while writing, this will give you more reputation and positive feedback, I wish you good luck.

Well you are welcome here my dear friend , I think you must be active at this forum for the longest time possible and you must learn from others and everything will be good

If you want to gain a positive reputation here, you must follow the instructions of the forum
And that your posts are useful and brief and we do not hold and benefit all members of the forum.

My friend, to get a positive reputation, all you have to do is write useful posts or comments containing information related to cryptocurrencies or the forum
And you should abide by the rules and laws on this forum

If you want to good raputation you must creat good content..you published good comment..creat a useful topic.if every one take a benifit every is vist you profile and like your topics and increase your raputation..

There is nothing special to do to gain positive reputation. Just keep writing tooics and replies that are informative and genuine, do not spam or copy other members contents. If you follow the rules of this forum you will be good.

You can obtain good and positive reputation points through your publications and useful comments for members and non-violating the rules and somewhat matching the mentalities of members and do not incite hatred or violence all of these points if you master them with your publications and comments you will get an excellent reputation ...For your survival, follow the rules of the forum completely without any violation

My dear friend for good reputation it is necessary for you that you must abide the forum rules and always post good and informative posts which are useful and helpful for others then others give you good reputation in result of these posts. For good content always keep searching and also read others commetns.

We can earn community reputation points for our posts by publishing good useful posts. We must create unique posts.

Maintain the standard of your post, you will attain the highest level of rank in this forum. Engage yourself in making research on crypto currencies this will enable you access interesting, valid and valuable information that members will appreciate and respect by rating your posts. Seek for your attention at anytime for progressive participation

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot