Will ban of cryptocurrency in some countries affect cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elibake64

Will ban of cryptocurrency in some countries affect cryptotalk

I think crypto talk itself ban other countries do not access to the forum because in some countries scams are very common and people are doing illegal work and that's why crypto talk does not allow people from these countries to join crypto talk  and get  benefit from this biggest opportunity.

It will not be forbidden to work in cryptocurrencies in any country to work in the forum, but people in those countries will be unable to work in the forum and work in cryptocurrencies.

20 minutes ago, jory said:

t is true that the ban on dealing in cryptocurrencies exists in many countries, but it does not affect the work of CryptoTalk because we notice a significant increase in the number of members and its popularity has increased in the recent period, and they will benefit when dealing with cryptocurrencies becomes official.

@jory Yes, the prohibitions in other countries do not affect the forum because it is present in many others, although it has payment restrictions for some, there are thousands of users everywhere who use it, Cryptotalk is a good forum where people learn, teach and they earn coins, that is very good and we are sure it will be for a long time.

I do not think it affects encrypted currencies, but those sites that work to ban countries cannot get profits for the work we have done, and this is only for people inside countries, but they can work on trading and get money as well, and thanks

• +3 1

12 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

@jory Yes, the prohibitions in other countries do not affect the forum because it is present in many others, although it has payment restrictions for some, there are thousands of users everywhere who use it, Cryptotalk is a good forum where people learn, teach and they earn coins, that is very good and we are sure it will be for a long time.

@Dormilon The crypto market is always filled with negative news and we need to get used to it. I think that when bans are enacted, some users in those countries may not be able to use crypto, but they will still come to CryptoTalk to accumulate TALK & satoshi for the future or they can use Yobit securely without fear of being discovered because Yobit did not require users to perform KYC. They will have a way to sell crypto without prosecution.
Or they will simply accumulate crypto assets until their government regulates crypto regulations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Even though I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

I'm not sure which countries are outlawing this fantastic currency, but they should be aware of it so that they can join in on the fun. Bitcoin will benefit everyone. 

So relax and take pleasure in your money. 

Cryptotalk will, I believe, run in these regions as well to provide information about the upcoming currency change.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2021 at 4:21 PM, MrSpasybo said:

The crypto market is always filled with negative news and we need to get used to it. I think that when bans are enacted, some users in those countries may not be able to use crypto, but they will still come to CryptoTalk to accumulate TALK & satoshi for the future or they can use Yobit securely without fear of being discovered because Yobit did not require users to perform KYC. They will have a way to sell crypto without prosecution.
Or they will simply accumulate crypto assets until their government regulates crypto regulations.

@MrSpasybo I believe that those countries that want to ban cryptocurrencies will have to accept it in the future, the world always changes and each one must globalize, staying in the past is not good for the inhabitants of those countries, they will have to step forward and accept that cryptocurrencies are an alternative, its inhabitants will take an asset reserve with them and they will have no choice but to find a way to obtain taxes through them, so a huge growth of cryptocurrencies is expected in the coming years.

• +3 1

This is sad news for the world of cryptography, only those who live in the prohibited countries will be affected, because they will not be able to use the encrypted currency in their country, but for the rest of the people they will not be affected at all. They can use the encrypted currency freely in their country.

22 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@MrSpasybo I believe that those countries that want to ban cryptocurrencies will have to accept it in the future, the world always changes and each one must globalize, staying in the past is not good for the inhabitants of those countries, they will have to step forward and accept that cryptocurrencies are an alternative, its inhabitants will take an asset reserve with them and they will have no choice but to find a way to obtain taxes through them, so a huge growth of cryptocurrencies is expected in the coming years.

@DormilonIn fact, we have been without crypto for thousands of years, everything will be fine but people will have a feeling that the current economy has not developed its full potential yet. I believe it is this feeling that will make people foster expectations for crypto and turn to CryptoTalk under all circumstances, sometimes we see the side effects of government regulations, CryptoTalk will be favored.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

In fact, we have been without crypto for thousands of years, everything will be fine but people will have a feeling that the current economy has not developed its full potential yet. I believe it is this feeling that will make people foster expectations for crypto and turn to CryptoTalk under all circumstances, sometimes we see the side effects of government regulations, CryptoTalk will be favored.

@MrSpasybo The world is moving towards the modern, technologies are part of our daily work and in everything we do, so people will have to adapt to that, cryptocurrencies will be something that many will adopt as a means of finance to protect themselves from devaluations and economic crises they suffer, at least in my country many of us have been saved thanks to cryptocurrencies, with the crisis that we suffer that has helped us not to perish, we have learned about them and use them openly, I hope that all countries can also do so for the benefit of all, greetings.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a matter of time, and these countries that impose sanctions on and prohibit cryptocurrencies realize that there is great importance for digital currencies in raising the level of the global economy and they will join the planet of development when they miss the train and they will regret their actions

• +2 1

I think that banning cryptocurrencies and using them in any country will not affect cryptocurrencies, but rather the opposite, which will affect people within this country, so they cannot buy or invest in currencies and therefore they will miss this great opportunity to make money.

• +2 1

This will not affect negatively because the field does not depend on a specific country, but with time these countries will feel the mistakes they commit because they do not keep pace with the development of the global economy.

I believe it has a minor impact on cryptotalk, but it has a greater impact on the citizens of countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited. I'm not sure why these countries outlawed cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency that has become popular recently.

In countries where cryptocurrency is banned or in which cryptocurrency has no status, people cannot benefit by working in the cryptotalk forum. This forum does not charge in such countries.

It might affect crypto a little. People will still be able to earn crypto from the forum and they can use several means to withdraw their crypto currency. It can still be sent to someone from another country to withdraw and send as Fiat currency

I do not think so. The forum contains members from hundreds of countries around the world. It is gaining great popularity, and its activity will not be affected when these currencies are banned in one country or another.

The ban on cryptocurrencies in some countries will only affect these countries and their sons who carry out trading operations, but if there is an effect on the currency, I do not think so. what do you think?

I do not think that any of those things will affect this forum. The forum is just a source for learning crypto currencies. The forum will always remain even though their are countries that get banned and the reason for that is that so many are still starting out in crypto and this forum is the best place for them to start with.

No, any ban will not affect cryptotalk, because this is only a forum, we don't trade crypto but we give our knowledge to others and try to learn more. There is nothing to be banned from what we are doing in cryptotalk.

My friend, banning cryptocurrencies in any country will not affect the work of the forum, but it will affect people from these countries, they will not be able to interact and participate in the forum and that is not wanting to develop themselves with cryptocurrencies.

Well, of Course it'll effect to crypto. Because african people now can't use this forum also can't investment so It'll effect a little. But i think It'll much effect for africa. Because what i know is their economic isn’t good so if they ban crypto in their country then their people can't earn extra money now. It'll be worst for them.

Yes some people use cryptocurreny to scammer so many people in some countries that is why crypto  curreny will bond so country