As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Welcome friend

I think "for beginners" section suits you and you can make posts and topic and you will learn and earn

and when you have enough information about the cryptocurrency then you can go to other sections

welcome again buddy

Hello my dear friend 

Yes you are right I agree with you as I begginer in this forum I think for new member sections learing right because newbies wants lean here then good eran in this forum........

Dear friend, being a beginner here, the best section to work with is the beginners section, where you can benefit from it and gain knowledge through it about cryptocurrencies, and then you have to move to the other section, but you have to learn all the sections. We are gaining experience and knowledge from them and finally you must read the rules of this forum and commitment  Thank you very much

• +3 1

2 hours ago, abohasnn15 said:

Dear friend, being a beginner here, the best section to work with is the beginners section, where you can benefit from it and gain knowledge through it about cryptocurrencies, and then you have to move to the other section, but you have to learn all the sections. We are gaining experience and knowledge from them and finally you must read the rules of this forum and commitment  Thank you very much

@abohasnn15 You are absolutely right. As a new member we don’t know anything about this platform. So,at first we want to work beginner section for learning. Now I have proper knowledge about this platform. Now I can work all sections for learning new informative things. @Sami11 well said. 

On 2/5/2021 at 4:40 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy I am a new beginner of crypto currency. I want to know which section is suitable for me. Which section helpful for know much different things and when I want to start working all section. I will be waiting for your advise. 

beginner section is good for new commer.

when they take sufficent information from the section then, they can change or transfrom thir section.

Basic knowledge of section is necessary to being vital for others.

So, try to be infomative and guidive for others.

Abd gather the suitable information, which will affect the others point of view.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, on the crypto platform, I think that in the beginning you should go to the beginners section to learn more, and when you have enough information and good posts, you can move to the rest of the sections..you have to read the rules well, abide by them and learn a lot. Good luck to you my friend

Welcome, my friend, always. The appropriate section for new members is the beginners section to participate in. You should also review the topics in a section about the forum, especially the verified posts, in order to be familiar with the forum rules and their proper application.

• +1 1

The beginner section is the best for you definitely , there you can simply find posts you can comment on and you can learn simply in the forum there is also mobile apps and about the forum I think it's useful too

As a beginner the section which suit you is beginner section .So first learn from this section and get experience from seniors than go another section .Feed knowledge in different section it's increase your experiece 

• +2 1

My friend, as a beginner in this platform, you have to suffice with the first two sections.
The first section will help you memorize the forum rules.
The second section contains important information and allows you to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, since you are new here. You have to reach 100 comments in the beginners section in order to gain a little experience. Then you can see the second topics about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, at first you should start in the first section, which is the forum rules section, and when you understand the rules, you can move to the beginners section, but you must be patient and learn from the more experienced people here, Then you can move to the rest of the sections.

You have to enter the (About the Forum) section in order to learn the forum’s rules to avoid the ban or warning points, and you must also enter the beginners ’section in order to benefit from the old members and learn to invest in the field of encryption.

In fact, my friend, being a beginner, the best department is the junior section because it gives us knowledge and experience about other departments. The junior section is the same as the basement for construction. Good luck.

• +1 1

Welcome to us in the forum, I am a beginner like you. You should work in the junior section to gain more knowledge and experience from the old members about the rules of the forum and about the field of cryptocurrencies, hard work and patience, good luck to you.

Do not hurry, my friend, since you are still a beginner, to stay in this section only and to take some information that will benefit you and when you feel that you are developing in everything, gradually move to other sections

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, I advise you in the beginners section, without a doubt it is the best section for beginners, that is clear from its name, it will provide you with everything you need, and good luck to you. 

• +2 1

welcome my friend

This section (Beginners ) Has very useful articles about cryptocurrencies Your comments on these articles in this section provide you with the opportunity to make good money in exchange for sharing your opinions of value for everyone

Taking into consideration the forum laws and respecting the opinions of other members

Edited by Aya23

Welcome, my friend, I am also a beginner, but I will give you my advice at the beginning. Read the instructions and rules and stick to them. In my opinion, the best section to start with is the beginners section. The topics raised here are rich in important information and gain you knowledge, awareness and experience

The beginners section is a great section for new people in this forum as it teaches you about this forum and with gaining experience and knowledge, you can move to other sections.

• +1 1

Which sections are useful for learning a variety of topics, and when do I want to begin working on all of them? I'll be waiting for your suggestions. Before publishing something, make sure to read the rules and guidelines. Many of the topics in this section should be read carefully. Since these two parts are jam-packed with crypto currency and crypto-related details. If you're new to both the forum and the cryptocurrency, you'll want to start here.

yes my dear friend this section is made for the new members and newbies on this platform . It make you earn free BTC also while learning here.

As a beginner in my opinion my friend beginner section is the best section to earn and make money online this will also help you to earn good profit here.

Dear I suggest you as a beginner you stay on the beginner section. Because as a beginner we don't know much about that forum and not about crypto currencies. So, first gain basic knowledge from this section then gradually move to the other sections.

As a beginner friend, you should enter the beginners section to learn more about cryptocurrencies, gain experience and learn the forum rules and basics.

As a beginner I think that the best section to work with is the section for beginners since in that section we can learn a lot of things so that later if we go or go to other sections but with information or data that will help me so that I am not lost.