As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Being a new beginner the best section for you in this forum is a section for beginners where you can know the rules and conditions of this forum in order to move to other sections and so you will not have to need others in understanding the model and terms of the forum

As a beginner you should do posts in beginner category it will be great for you. You can learn alot here and you will be able to utilize that knowledge for your personal benefits.

• +4 1

Dear all beginners have to enter the beginner's section because he is their primary founder and he is the one who guides them and teachthem the rules of this wonderful forum, because it is really useful. 

• +1 1

As a begginer, It'll be best if you start with begginers section. Because most of the newcomers have no idea about crypto, so begginers section help you to know basic knowledge about crypto. 

After all as a beginner, the best place to start out is the beginners section as well as the about section. Here, you will be able to learn a lot about the basics of this forum as well how to make use of your earnings without necessarily asking anyone to help you in crypto. 

Since you are still a beginner, you are in the right section, you should gain experience and information from here. In this section the information is presented in an easy and understandable manner because this section is for beginners ...

Of course, my friend, the beginners section is the best section to start with so that you can build a basic base that you can then publish, participate in and interact with memberships. Good start my friend

Beginners, it is the best section for all new members, this section gives us a lot of information that helps us work in this forum and we can learn instructions and rules through this section, I think it is necessary for every new member to start from here, then move to other sections

I advise new beginners to go their first way in the beginners section because it is the main section in which the keys of the other sections are located and contains very useful information. Every beginner must learn about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest. I hope you enjoy your time here.

• +1 1

Hello my friends. For me, I think that all beginners should carefully read two important sections, which are about the forum and for beginners, in addition to our following the basic rules of the forum and avoiding repetition and imitation, and we must also work hard and be patient in order to achieve our goals .. Good luck for everyone.

My friend, I advise you after reading the forum rules and instructions in the beginners section at the moment as it increases your knowledge of cryptocurrencies and from it you will start working and get to know other sections and you will learn how to ask questions

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My best friend, your best department, is the junior department, because it talks about everything related to the world of coding, trading, investment and the conditions of the forum that you should stay away from. But I also gained a lot of information about the world of coding. You can move to another section, but I advise you to stay a long time in the junior department in order to gain more information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

According to my point of view if you new than begginer section is the best for your working. You must work on the begginer section untill you can get good reputation and also lots of knowledge and information about different topics. After this you can move on to another section.

First you have to start the section (about the forum) in order to have complete knowledge of how to write comments and know the terms of the forum as well as the second section (for beginners) because it is full of benefit to learn about cryptocurrencies as an entrance to it, and share your comments with others, and this section will encourage you to search and read in a systematic way, Get to the point where your posts originate with new ideas.

Of course, in the beginners section, because it contains information, ideas that are easy and simple, suitable for understanding everyone, and it provides us with the right place to work and knowledge of the forum and then start

Welcome, dear friend, as a beginner, you must first follow the rules and laws, abide by them, see the publications of the elderly and learn from them all. We had little experience, but with practice we had enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading

Dear friend, maybe you should stay in the junior section this section contains a lot of information and publications useful and this forum helps to know a lot about currency encrypted

• +1 1

Everyone would say for begginers section but as a beginner my self i would lije to read in crypto and exchange section to learn from them the useful informations for work. 

• +2 1

In my view after crating your account you should first visit "about forum"

page and read all the rules and regulation about the crypto-talk

then go to the beginner section and comment on the seniors post to get a general knowledge about this forum

If you only work in the apprentice department, you can only work in the new department because Nawabi.R has good and relevant staff for your information and create your ideas about this forum and then you will be able to go to another department. Dear Gain more knowledge and follow the rules and laws

• +2 1

You should initially only participate in the beginners section and read the rest of the sections to learn about the forum's topics and strange terms, and you can ask about anything in the field of cryptocurrencies in the appropriate section.

• +3 1

Start your Carrier it depend on you that in what forum you have interest. At crypto talk forum start your Carrier with your interest. Start posting on that topic that is related to your interest 

The best section for any member of the forum is to work in the beginners section, after reading the forum rules and rules and adhering to them well to avoid being banned while we work in the forum.

• +5 1

Hello dear friend..
As a newbie, you must first join the "about the forum" section in order to gain information about crypto and bitcoin, as well as get all the rules you should follow .
Second .. There is a section "for beginners" where you can commentary on topics that have experience about it.

As a beginner, I will definitely work in the junior department until I have gained enough experience to qualify me to work in other departments. If you want to participate in another department, I don’t mind. Just make sure you know what you are doing.You have to know what you are interested in and go to the section it is talking about.

• +1 1