As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Very good question .. My friend thought the best part of the job was the junior section .. Because it's easier than any beginner's sections.. I'm a beginner, so I'd rather work on this section .. Because it's very good for me as a beginner..

Welcome, my friend, in this forum
Any good department to work with
I am new to the forum and currently learning to work around cryptocurrencies
And trade and investment opinions are the best thing about doing cryptocurrencies
This is how I found out through expert comments

My friend,as anewbie here in this forum, I prefer to work and write on For beginners section, because here I can increase my knowledge and can learn alot of principles about how to be active member ,I will learn more then I will move to another section.

Hello my friend

As for me as a beginner, I worked here in the junior department first and I want to work with it so that I can take a lot of information about the world of cryptocurrencies.

It's a big world and you have to learn well

So we have to start from scratch

All the best for everyone

My friend, I advise you to gain experience first from the beginners section, and then move on to the other sections

All the best, everyone again

• +1 1

As a beginner you need to start with beginner point.You need to comment. Do hard work and have patience. You will obviously success in life. 

Like your name simply 😃😃if you are a new member ,your just post on your section and this section is begginer section because It really helps the begginers for better preparation for this forum .. Begginers are just allow to comment on begginers section. So keep working.,

In the start you have beginner site, where you can make post as a newbie and earn good amount of money in satoshi and then you concrted it inTo bicotin by the yobit.

Hello my friend, we, as beginners, may face difficulty at first, so we have to stick to the beginners section, and with hard work and perseverance, you will be able to work in all sections, I wish you best of luck.

Well my friend .. I think that all sections in this forum are useful .. starting from the beginners section .. you just have to know what you are looking for and go to the section related to your research and search for it .. I hope that you have provided good information. I wish you good luck

Many that are new to this site have no experience with jobs. However, they should learn more about the job. Each segment should be well-understood by them. It's preferable if they can choose which segment is best for them. Many people will give several suggestions. However, it turned out that a novice would not be able to adapt to that. As a result, he should work in the section of his choosing. @shakeelsherpao

Hello mate, I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so believe much in working in the beginner section because as for me, it's has the required foundation for all the new members to be successful in the cryptotalk platform, so after some time, I'll move to other to gain explosure, thanks

First of all I welcome you to this wonderful platform of crypto talk in this  forum you learn as well as you can earn handsome money so I will suggest you to start from beginning section because in the beginning section you will learn basic things you will understand and you will post here your first 100 posts then after learning and understanding you can go for other sections.

As a begginer, begginers section will be best. Because mist of the new comers have no idea about crypto and begginers section will help you to get basic knowledge. Also you need yo follow the rules and regulations. Then In order to improve yourself you need to visit different type of section so that you can creat a unique and useful content.

Good luck.

Welcome, dear friend, to this wonderful forum. In order to enter this field and learn all its rules, you must start with the beginners section because it is the main section for learning the forum rules.

• +1 1

Welcome, dear friend, the best section for working with crypto timer is the Beginner section because you will learn a lot of new arrivals and you will share your information with them.

Thank you, my friend, your topic is important for discussion. Every beginner here must go to the beginners section, and after completing the hundred posts, he will have sufficient experience and knowledge that qualifies him to enter the rest of the sections in the forum.

• +1 1

You can work in the beginners section as this section contains many sections that talk about ways to profit from cryptocurrencies and the basics that we must learn to start working ..

As a beginer, if you have no knowledge about crypto and this forum. my advised to you follow beginer section, here you can gain knowledge and know basic about crypto and forum. when you gain some knowledge then try to another section. one more thing read carefully other members post. @Dlexx69, @Sania mirza..., @R A, @F Ahmed.

The section "For beginners" will be useful for you, there you will learn the basics of cryptocurrencies, the basic rules of the forum and everything that will be useful for you for your further development. In fact, you still need to understand one thing that most of the people on this forum do not understand. Or rather, the fact is that most people from this forum are trying to make money by stuffing posts, but in fact it is better not to do this, since it will end in a bad outcome anyway (account blocking), so it is better to get the knowledge that is provided to you here and there will be happiness.

Hello my friend, I recommend you to the section “About Forum” and the section “For beginners” because these two sections contain all the information and inquiries that beginners need and I advise you to strictly abide by all the rules to avoid the ban.

Beginners section is the best place for the beginners and newbies at the forum to get the basic information and experience of working at the forum But to read rules and payment method you need to visit the about forum section of the forum.

The biggener area is incredible for fledglings to work in on the grounds that each and every individual who works in it becomes acquainted with a ton of things about the work and to observe their guidelines and satisfy their orders. To do And our definitive objective is to become more acquainted with that function admirably enough.

All sections in this forum teach us and give us experience and skill at work in addition to obtaining profit and abundant money ... But being you are still new, I advise you to start with the beginners section as I did, where I received knowledge and benefit about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them and I learned enough to be able to move to another section The highest level, as the gradual transition in work steps and between departments guarantees success and avoids mistakes

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, as beginners in this forum, we start working in the For Beginners section, and from the experience and knowledge you gain in the published and useful topics, you can specify the section that you will move to, but you should focus on some references in cryptocurrencies and expand your knowledge on these platforms.

I agree with you, for beginners section is very convenient for people new to this forum, and it allows them to learn a lot of basic information about cryptocurrencies and ways to earn from them.