As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

My dear friend I want to suggest you that if you new member on this forum then you should to work in the beginner section that is easy and understandable for you you so best of luck and do your best and please follow the rules of this forum

• +3 1

My dear Wellcome to this forum. If you newbie then my dear you should follow the rules and instructions and work hard then you get money and focus on work then you improve skills and gain knowledge. If not follow the rules then banned your account. So work carefully and focus on work.This forum is very good forum to earn money and gain knowledge.

Dear beginners, my advice to you today is to enter a special section in the forum rules in general, and it divides what is called about the forum. This section contains all the rules to work here safely within the forum in general, but my friend, I advise all beginners to enter the beginners section and work with it as a start so that we can We write the necessary experiences in order to stay safe inside the forum and not to be banned. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Well, as a beginner, I will recommend you to make a visit of an important section of the forum which is About Forum section. It has all the important topics about this forum to understand anything as a beginner. There you will find the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk, as well as the Payment System of this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hi dude, you are now in the beginners section, which is the second section, so I think for us as beginners, we have to start with the first which is about the forum and the second for beginners We must study and read the topics in them well and gain knowledge as much as possible in order to advance in the level forward It is necessary to read the topics in the first section to learn more about this forum And then we start with the next section and so on In any case, follow more topics about cryptocurrency and learn about these topics well Good luck everyone 

As beginners, our first step is the forum rules. Forum rules are the first part to read on this forum. Then the "For Beginners" section will be very useful. Because everything they need to learn about the forum can be found in this section.

Welcome my friend, you should first visit the beginners section to gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and then move to other departments after gaining experience

In the beginning the beginner section is the best section for taking a good start on this platform because in the beginning we don't have much knowledge about this forum so at that time beginner sections help us alot in that situation. so according to me we should work in beginner sections till completing our first 100 posts. 

The beginner section is the best choice for you if you don't want to be a joke between people by typing something wrong but no one said reading in other parts isn't helpful at last it will all get under the section of your knowledge in the currency field

Hello my friend, first read the instructions and avoid mistakes so as not to be banned by the officials and start in the beginners section there you can benefit and benefit Start working step by step I wish you success

You can start first from this section / beginners section / and after you gain experience in cryptocurrencies, you can go to visit the rest of the sections to increase your knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, 

If you are a beginner then you should work in for beginners section.

It will be helpful and easy for you.

On 2/5/2021 at 7:40 AM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy I am a new beginner of crypto currency. I want to know which section is suitable for me. Which section helpful for know much different things and when I want to start working all section. I will be waiting for your advise. 

@Dlexx69 All the sections are important, in each one there is information about the different topics that cryptocurrencies cover, when we start we can only be in the beginners section, but then we can write in the others, although we can read the other sections,
Each of them helps us to learn about each of the components that make up a world of digital currencies.

A beginner is always expected to start with the beginner section where you will learn some basic features about the forum and it will serve as a guideline because is the only section that offer a lot of information to every newbies.

As a newbie you can work in begainer section. Here you can find the post very easily. There are many user post here and i think it is the largest section of replay post. I think it is good for you. Thank you for making the good post.

My dear friend, all the departments here with this platform are useful, they all talk about encrypted currencies and how to deal with these currencies, but as a beginner you have to start in the junior department to learn the rules mainly so that you do not get banned and lose your account

Crypto is a very good platform. We can reduce this to Erin. Anyone who uses this platform is going crazy. In many countries, people are using it for their own purposes.

First of all visit the section"About Forum" to learn about basic rules of the forum.Then start posting comments through beginners section here you can make easy and effective start.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, the section in which you are currently publishing is the most appropriate section for you at the beginning of the road, which is the beginners section, in this section you will find many topics that benefit members with little experience and you will be able to increase your knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, good luck.

Hello dear, I advise you in the beginners section as it provides you with useful information on the way to work within this forum and provides you with many explanations and gives you the beginning of the right path and explains to you the errors that may expose you to the ban .. You must start from here.

As a new beginner you need to work in the new beginners section because every new beginners is asked to comment or post firstly here. After gaining some experience then goes to other sections... 

You should initially only participate in the beginners section and read the rest of the sections to learn about the forum's topics and strange terms, and you can ask about anything in the field of cryptocurrencies in the appropriate section.

Useful or interesting

As a new member the best section of the forum to work on is the beginners section, in that section you get the very best of information about the rules of the forum and the way earnings are made.

You are in the right section. Here you can learn almost everything. You can benefit from it as much as possible, which will help you a lot in many matters. Here you will find many tips.

Yeah, I joined yesterday and now I don't know anything about this forum. Can anyone tell me about this forum and what I should do as a newbie? I'm waiting for your answer so that I can begin working in here.

Of course, we must start from the beginners section and keep enough time until we obtain sufficient information regarding digital currencies and cryptocurrencies and everything related to the forum and its laws, and then we can move to other sections gradually.

Dear friend, I am also a beginner. I advise you in the beginners section because it is easy for us as beginners, and you should pay attention to the rules of the forum before starting work. I myself made my comments on this section because it is easy.