As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

On 2/5/2021 at 12:40 PM, Dlexx69 said:

Hello buddy I am a new beginner of crypto currency. I want to know which section is suitable for me. Which section helpful for know much different things and when I want to start working all section. I will be waiting for your advise. 

You are welcome my friend into this forum. As beginners in this forum, you need to start working in the beginners section, and from the experience and knowledge you gain in the published and useful topics, you can specify the section that you will move to, but you should focus on some references in crypto currencies and expand your knowledge on these platforms.

Hey, buddy. 
You must start from the beginner's section so you know the Basic Rules of the forum and how to achieve the profit you will also learn a lot about crypto-currencies are and how to work and share information with others effectively
Good luck

We welcome you to this forum,
You must start from the beginners section, you are in the right place
 We have to start from the beginners section, and after we get the useful and sufficient information, we move on to the other sections.

Welcome my friend, you should first visit the beginners section to gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and then move to other departments after gaining experience. 

If you are a beginner, you must enter the first section and learn to deal in cryptocurrencies and follow the rules and regulations of the forum and after gaining experience you can enter another section in which you gain more experience 

• +5 1

Dear when you are new bie. Then you haven't any information about this forum. Then you should join the beginners section. There you will get knowledge about this forum. And get new information. There you also leran the rules and regulations of this forum. Then you should move on to next department. 

Hello there greetings if you are a new member of this forum I congratulate you to joining this awesome forum in order to work for in order to gain information about cryptocurrency in this forum I think you should work begin in beginners actions I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Hello there greetings yes it is very suitable section for a beginner in fact it is only suitable section for beginners because every business in this section and there useful knowledge about your trip and see and also I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck for the future

• +3 1

If you are a novice, you can only work in the beginner section since this is the only forum with good and related content for newbies. This forum assists new members more than other members, and once new members have a good understanding of the forum, they can explore more sections.

Welcome to the forum. I advise you to start with the beginners section, because it contains various information about cryptocurrencies and is useful for beginners, as it is simple and easy to understand. And when you gain more experience and more information, you can move to other departments.

The beginners section at the beginning is the best. It gives us a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. This forum gains us knowledge and we are here for work and money as well. It gives us many benefits

Dear friend, I think that it is better for every person who recently entered this forum to make his first steps in the beginners section, where he will obtain all the information necessary to pursue his correct path in this forum. In this section, the correct rules for work are given and you are alerted about the dangers that may threaten your publications and your career in this .

• +3 1

For all the beginners i suggest that you should explore the section of the forum. You can look for or read anything here but you cannot post on some section as a beginner. Reading some of the other sections here will make you knowledgeable. Some section is locked for you to comment but you can read topics. If you have questions you are free to post it in the beginners section. Good luck! 

As a new member just need to post first 2 days to complete 50 post ever day. There is one important thing for newbies that he should be learning and earnings on-line by sharing news and information on the forum.

Hello dear, I am also new to this platform and I am looking for useful information and posts to start. As you can see, we must spend enough time in the beginners section so that we gain experience and learn the correct way of working.

All sections of the forum are useful, my friend, as long as you are a beginner, you can start in a section about forum and beginners and then move to the Crypto World section, as it is also a wonderful section suitable for traders and young investors.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, these two sections are very important, especially for beginners, to gain knowledge and experience in order to learn more knowledge from our elders. Thank you.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, of course any wonderful and very useful section, and we must preserve them. Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. The first section includes the forum section with the rules and conditions of the forum and the beginners section to gain your experience after it

• +1 1

The answer depends on your experience in the world of cryptocurrencies ,  For me as a beginner the beginner section is the best I am learning what I need and It's help me react more than other sections

Hello there, friend. In my view, you should start with the beginners segment because it contains all of the fundamental knowledge about everything. To stop a bad reputation and warning points, you must read the forum rules carefully and follow them.

Friend in my point of view for beginners beginning section is best because this section is made for beginners and beginners can learn many basic things from this platform. This platform tell us about all basic things about trading and investment.

All sections are good and useful and offer a lot of useful information and knowledge, but I prefer to start from the beginners section because it includes the largest number of members and upon reaching the required knowledge, you can move to other departments

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. It is the world of cryptography and digital currencies. The best for you is to stay in this section because it is the beginners section. You will learn the laws and work steps here and gain experience, then you will move to another section

• +2 1

Dear friend when a new person joins this forum I suggest that he start working in my Beginner section and about the forum being a beginner and need to know the basics and rules of this forum

Hello friend, since you started writing here, you are on the right path. Do not leave here before you are aware and understand all the rules in this forum. The beginners section is the best section for all new members to see the experiences of others and learn a lot about digital currencies and after completing the 100 participation and delve into Everything related to encryption, you can move to other departments with confidence

• +1 1