As a new beginner which section is suitable for working? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

As a new beginner which section is suitable for working?

Hello dear friend You have to start with the junior section because it provides you with sufficient experience and knowledge to qualify you to work in other departments with good luck for you.

As a newbie beginner section is the best for us .Because from the beginners section we also learn and know the basic rules and regulations of thsi platfrom.And know how to work on this platfrom also how to manage the time.From the beginner section we learn that how get good reputation. 

My dear friend, at the beginning, I advise everyone in this forum to enter a section about the forum and read the rules of the doctrine in its good form, and then began to publish posts in general, and that is dear, the matter is simple.  Beginners to gain experience to work safely towards this forum directly Thank you very much

Hello my friend
As a beginner, if you are confused about which sections you should participate in
The matter is very clear from the name of the department
Fresh beginners go to the freshmen sections and the forum sections
These sections will provide valuable information and sufficient knowledge to allow you to further penetrate the field of digital currencies
As for the rest of the sections, they include more specialized information in this area
Thank you and good luck everyone.

Welcome my friend, you should first work in the junior department
And gain information and experience through diligence, hard work and cooperation with members, and then you can move to a higher level

If we have a good idea about the subject here, we will understand something good here. Hopefully, if you know something good about the subject, please help, then the other new members who are here will know something good, then they will be able to make some good comments in Brisbane.  Hopefully with time they will understand something better

Well, you must first go to the beginners section, about the forum and the wallets, to gain some sufficient information and experience about cryptocurrencies, methods of investing them, transfers, earning methods, and advice in general.

Henceforth from this year of 2021 it should be mandated on newbies to begins posting in Beginners Section. And most spend a good one month in Beginners Section learning pre requisite experience from senior members posts then to eligible to raise to the use of various sections. This is because of the significant of the section to the Beginners

The new users can should stand firstt the senior member in this section.They are also comments on this post as well as shared a post among the people.They can achieve followers and liked on their post.And get the payment immediately.

I personally prefer new begginer section is the best because most of the people are in it and they are using it consistency and you can also see the difference between other section and begginer section so please use begginer section you will not regret it 

Hope it helps you

Welcome, my friend, I think that the appropriate section for us to work as beginners is the beginners section because it is an easy section and contains a variety of topics that enable you to gain more experience and knowledge, and later we can move to participate in other departments.

First and foremost, welcome to Cryptotalk and, more importantly, to this forum. I see you've already managed to post on this site, so I'm assuming you're familiar with both creating and reacting to messages. Since you're a beginner, I recommend you participate in this and the About forums, which are both beginner-friendly. I recommend that you read the rules as well because they are really important.

As a beginner, the best place to start out is the beginners section as well as the about section.After this when we get enough information we move to the other sections, all sections are useful. 

Hello, how are you at the beginning and after completing the 100 free comments and pending learning what to ask and what to post on you by commenting on the topics presented, I am learning this way. I wish you success

As the section name shows this forum is for beginners. The beginners should work here to get experience then they are free to explore others forums too. My advice is simply start from here

It should be the beginner section 

But now they don't pay us for our posts which is written in English 

I don't know why they did this 

Hello my friend. In fact, this is a sound and logical thinking. You must continue to search for the answer and have many experiences and knowledge about this forum and work in it and cryptocurrencies as well and work with them in order to be able to work
good luck my friend

hello friends yes it is very easy to working on this platform just we should know about the basic information what is cryptocurrency.

if we work on this platform we will earn and learn day by day more our performance is much better then earlier so friend do work on daily basis and earn money 

Welcome my dear friend to this wonderful forum I think that the most important section you should visit is the beginners section. There you will find many answers and advice to your questions and inquiries.You should follow it and you will be fine good luck

Welcome to the forum; you've arrived in the correct section. We should begin with the beginner section and work our way through the other sections until we've gathered enough information; however, all sections are useful.

The beginners section is the favorite place for all beginners because it contains all the questions and answers that a new member can ask, in addition to the ability to learn from scratch.

Welcome, my dear friend, to the currency forum encrypted in my personal opinion, and as a beginner like you, I recommend entering the junior section because it is an easy and useful section for beginners and after completing the first 100 free comments we enter into second sections

Welcome my friend.For beginners the beginners section is almost suitable for beginners they learn different posts and answers the posts and make money.

Hello dear,i think for new members section learning right because newbies, every single posts are you can post there and earn knowledge, There is whole section of for begginer,thank you.