How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

You must share a lot of time to invest in the forum. Patience working in this forum is the only way you can earn a lot of money, but you need to work hard in the forum to earn some moneyYour time money will come to you automatically when you leave. You need to spend at least 2 hours a day to earn better.

Cryptotalk forum only requires some few hours of your time in a day. So you have to create time for cryptotalk forum. The time I created for cryptotalk forum is early in the morning and also in the evening. 

My dear friend, this is very good forum and to any time work here. If you can do job than you can work when you are free from job. So there is no need special time. I hope you understand. God luck.

I try to spend time when i  free from study because  time is the key to success  .so join crypto talk and learn alot from it and knowledge  about the cryptotalk  is ready to spend the time and provide  a great  profit  of our post. 

• +2 1

You must share a lot of time to invest in the forum. Patience working in this forum is the only way you can earn a lot of money, but you need to work hard in the forum to earn some moneyYour time money will come to you automatically when you leave. You need to spend at least 2 hours a day to earn better.

• +2 1

Welcome my friends

From this wonderful forum, I invite you to organize the time between the work that we do every day and learn about cryptocurrencies and everything related to them from here my friends

• +4 1

There is no time fixed for working here. You can work here whenever you will get free times. 1 or 2 hours is enough for working here. You can also gather information and also can build up a good communication with others. You can do your another job and whenever you will get free times you can work here 

Hello my dear friend, I also suffer from allocating time to encrypted talk because of my other work, but I do not want to dispense with it and I wish experienced people to advise me how to divide my time for my daily life and work

Life is very busy in these days but we must set timetable and give time to this forum if we are serious for learning but if you are a free person and you have time then you must spend in this forum and work as a part time or full time you will definitely make good money

Dear friend, you have to organize your time and coordinate between your work and your duties and your work here, which is partial work and will not take more than two hours of your time per day, meaning that in my opinion it will not cause you a time crisis.

• +2 1

Great title of useful topic. Dividing of time it's so much necessary for doing work on any forum. You have to set a deadline when you have to reduce Miss Crypto came to the forum. According to me I spend 3 to 4 hours in a day which i can earn easily in forum. I think no fix time to do in work here.

• +1 1

We can not all grasp time except in hard work and successful work in all its forms. You have to trust your work well and work without feelings always so that no one takes advantage of you.

And thanks to all

It's good question for all and I think it is dependent on your activities that how much spend time on this platform but I take special time for this platform because this forum is helpful for us and we can get good information knowledge and experience on this platform.

Welcome, my dear friend, a very important question. Indeed, these days it has become very difficult to find a time for everything we want to do. This problem lies in organizing time, setting a timetable for daily work, and using free time to complete work on the Internet and encrypted currencies

Hello my friend, I wish you good luck. I believe that time management is important and essential for success because we need commitment and organization of work together in order to avoid losses.

This is a such site to which we pay time it will give us a good reward.the much time we will give to this site it will be beneficial for us.we must spend 2 to 3 hours for good profit.

hello everyone

how are you all of you.I am new here on crypto please help me for how i use crypto and earn money i am jobless please help me all of you friends

Thanku

Hello friend, time is important, but what you do here is also important, so all you have to do is organize your time and go on this platform and provide assistance to your colleagues

10 hours ago, Alkalee said:

I don't think you need anything like time table for this forum, because it's not a place you waste time any more, withing 3-4 hours you will be able to finished all what you want to do here, then you use the rest of the time for something else.

This is long time 4-5 hours  brother because if any member has enough knowledge about crypto and has enough idea about forum then he can make a comment within 3-4 minute easily and even less time ..But for newbie it will be hard to done comment  but  if they keep stay here then they can be first too easily .

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This is long time 4-5 hours  brother because if any member has enough knowledge about crypto and has enough idea about forum then he can make a comment within 3-4 minute easily and even less time ..But for newbie it will be hard to done comment  but  if they keep stay here then they can be first too easily .

@Dorjoy12 If it is a lot 4 or 5 hours, in two hours you can already make 20 comments or more, that depends on the effort that is made, but the experience tells me that we always do other things between comments and that's why it can take us more time than expected, one should always set a goal to do things in certain times, but the time depends on factors that can vary what we do, greetings.

• +2 1

Nothing to be worried about it,you need to just spend 2 hours or less in a day.Just need to take it simply as your routine work and surly you wil get something from it.cryptotalk is the best platform for gaining and earing for it.You can easily mange your time for it if you want

21 hours ago, Dormilon said:

one should always set a goal to do things in certain times, but the time depends on factors that can vary what we do, greetings.

The best thing would be when ever we get our free time then we should use it on our forum and the time can be on doing post or read something new come in our forum or find out spammer then report about them @Dormilon .. But you are right that well experience full member able to make 20 post easily within the short time .

• +1 1

It does not required lot of time from you on the cryptotalk it required some free time then you do nothing and not any work about you do it does not take time like a job.

I will share my experience with you, my friend, being a university student. I cannot work in the morning because of my shift, but I allocate two hours in the evening to finish my work completely, so I advise you to work in the evening

My dear friend. Dividing time is one of the best things you have to do through it, you can do all your work and spend almost two hours a day working at cryptotalk because it's a site that brings you knowledge in a lot of things and secures you good money.