As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

I faced a lot of difficulties as beginner because I was fresh new in crypto world. I did not know anything about this forum. There were no one to guide me about the forum and crypto currencies. I spend  a lot of time on this forum to learn about this forum and crypto currencies. 

Yes as a beginner we face many difficulties on this forum.mistakes makes us expert . In beggining we feel many difficulties but when we understand this platform we enjoy it and earn good money from here.

Yes I experience some kind of difficulties when I started this forum I think it is very difficult to post on this forum for post you need to research on the topic and then you write some ting but now it is easy to me.

• +1 1

Am a beginner and am really facing alot of difficulty here because yobit was not counting my post correctly the day I reach one week to start earning they combined my post together and it reach 100 the next day I did another one but I was paid for only two 

I am actually new to the crypto currency world, I haven't actually experienced any loss, I am taking my time because I want to gain more experience and knowledge before investing. i have plans to buy bitcoin and hold on to it.

• +1 1

Yes  I face some difficulties on this  forum  because sometimes I think  that I can't survive there  any more.. Well  first  thing that discouraged me is my  post deletion, secondly I don't  know  how to  use  search before creating the  new content  and  third  was so  hurting  when  I got  banned  for  sometimes. Now  I'm once again here  to  learn  what's the things that I need to  improve myself 

• +1 1

On 12/7/2020 at 7:26 PM, M.bello said:

Hello everyone when I started i encounter many difficulties before reaching my 100 post but with help of you guys and my friend who introduced me on the platform I could be able to earn money, you need to have courage and determination, patient and you will achieve your goal

Most members encounter difficulties at the start , but after some time, they might have been familiar with the forum rules and regulations,then they won't find it difficult again, at first ,I go out of idea trying to make an informative post or trying to write content that will reach at least 4 lines, but now am already used to it

If you do not have enough dealing knowledge, you will make a mistake, but you must learn from your mistakes in order not to lose your money in investing.

Most might encountered some difficult due to  their new in the forum it is very important to follow the rules in order succeed in the forum. Some were got banned before complete 100post which means lack of abide rules.

Good day! As a beginner, I have faced loss many times in the form of  deletion of my comments. Many times I thought to quit it because I became disappointed. But, then I thought of other online works and made a comparison between them and crypto then I realized that it is amazing and its not a very big difficulty. Then I gathered up courage strated work again.

In starting i faced but i control all these thing by knowledge and information. If any have more knowledge can mange easily and effectively. So thia is the forum which give you right direction to learning about this forum. Take some time to this forum and get knowledge about that things which you don't know., soit my opinion it can be handle by just knowledge. 

• +3 1

Obviously, i agree with you.. I also lose my crypto currency. I think without losing crypto currency, you cannot learn about crypto marketing properly. You can learn more for your last mistake. I know you're most experienced member in crypto world. so always work hard for your best achievement. 

• +4 1

You have to accept the loss and you have to take some advices from the experts and at the same time you must be courageous, but you should not risk everything that you have.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Since I have started I have never lost, but what was difficult for me is the reputation, for more than two week I being commenting on posts without giving reputation it affect my earning because I don't how to give reputation, I don't that giving reputation also increase our earning. With a help of a friend I came realize how important reputation is, this is the part where I find it difficult as a newbie...

• +3 1

Hello my friend As a beginner, I am still trying to gain experience and information and share comments on posts in order to collect the first 100 comments and then start winning cryptocurrencies according to the experience I have gained, which I will certainly share with others

We can realize that we are newbie only when we face difficulties. When i don't understand any thread, I search it in many forums including google so it has become so interesting for me now. 

Being a newbie is a challenge!
It was very difficult for me as a newbie to understand the terminology, the same one that I am still learning today.
although I had a brief explanation from a friend, to adapt to the operation of cryptocurrencies. (I'm still learning)
Criptotalk is an excellent tool to share experience and enter this world.

SailorMoon!

• Useful or interesting 1

When i was beginner i faced many difficulty because i didn't know how can i work in this site and how can i post how can i withdraw my money but after read all the rules and instructions then i can understand.

Judging from your topic.

As a beginner, experiencing difficulty is inevitable but the only solution and most possible responsive guidance is avoiding being stagnant and keep on the good work you've been doing in the forum.

Good work as;

Posting and commenting a simple and beneficiary topics.

Being inquisitive in the forum.

I hope and believe this will really help?

Hello friend, for me, I have not faced these difficulties yet, but the difficulties that I face are that I am still a beginner and do not know many things about cryptocurrencies, and also that I need to strengthen my English language more.

• +2 1

The very first time i've lose in a scams site about 20$ like a fool in 2019 jan/feb. I still remember the name of site is cryptozilla. After few days of investment i wasn't not able to login there. The site was unreachable. That was my worst foolish mistake ever. Haha

Edited by Ryan_07

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

I'm beginner here on cryptotalk but not a beginner on crypto currency so I didn't experience any difficulties because difficulty only occurs for those who has nearly nothing knowledge for crypto currency.

Yeah! Ofcouse when I was a new member of this good platform I use to learn first about what is crypto and what to do in this great platform then only I use to post and gives good information for newbie

• +2 1

Hye dear for using cryptocrunncy you should muat knows the rule and regulation of cryptotalk if you dont have you may be lost your money so beginners section also help us to learn about cryptotalk

• +2 1