Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

On 12/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, Yawar said:

Valid point my friend. If we really want this forum to be there for us and many others. Helpful posts and answers will make this community more grownup for sure. 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . Helpful posts and answer will make this community more growup for sure.

Yes I agree with you, I suggest the admin should add more features that will enable the members here catch more fun not just come here to make money.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Hello mate you make a good suggestion here we should not only focus all our attention on earning from cryptotalk  we should also endeavor to create useful and helpful posts here so that everyone will keep learning

This is what I really what to earn, not only money but knowledge and information as well. Making some useful post to help and answer each other. It is a win win for all I think.

All we need to do is make forum become more clean and reputable so that we will get more benefits especially when new bounty campaigns laucnh here in forum. 

Yes, I agree with you, to make the Cryptotalk forum better. Because, if cryptocurrency can work, we will gain a lot of knowledge and answer good questions.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

Yes i am agreed with your answer,all of us knows very well that crypto talk forum provide us very nice opportunity to earn money by posting but if we improve the information on the forum it will attract the new person to join the forum .By adopting this way ,this forum would be the source of knowledge as well as money.

I believe the cryptotalk forum be supposed to be improved, every now and then issues stand up and these issues should be removed. for the reason that it will service all and sundry work, particularly folks who are new to crypto

This forum has given us so much that we cannot appreciate what they have done for us and for now the main work for US is to make this forum more better and contribute towards its development

I think we should focus our attention more on creating useful and reasonable topics or posts in the cause of this we should always endeavor to do quality research  on the internet so that we can create good topics and posts

We're getting money for some posts in crypto.  I can keep track of different currencies.  I can help everyone with different types of information.  We can take crypto to a unique level.  This requires all of us to work for it in a sincere way.  Everyone needs to know about crypto.  All should be brought to the crypto forum.  This way the crypto forum will be more developed.

Para poder lograr que este foro logre una gran mejora tenemos que ayudarnos como foritas y ayudar a salir a bot y scammes porque eso daña muchos temas buenos del foro, asi como contar con una ventana de emergencia cuando el tema ya fue echo.

Appropriate, this specific message board is primarily that will talk about along with assess each of our expertise along with specifics of crypto values, exchanging along with purchases. So this online community can be a high quality availability of crypto know-how. therefore, cryptotalk can be increasing increased acceptance during your world.

Concentrate you I now want to make a tip here by proverb that it feel great so as to the forum gives us the opening to earn from redistribution, other than I say that we be supposed to not just be at this time for the currency, as an alternative of responsibility more to formulate the forum healthier and more industrious.   

everything is not perfect in the world and has some betterment Cryptotalk is also that forum which can be move on higher rank with some struggle we should take positive steps to encourage the reputation and build it a better place for eaarning

Just the members of this position augmented a batch for the reason that of the newest airdrop in yobit, consequently I container speak that the lead of the keep up coupled members are at this time for money, we be capable of tell somebody to this forum advance than any other location. 

We can help the forum become better if we help the admins to clean the forum like report all those spammers and copy paste members. With that we can help lessen admins works.

Yes, we need to do better in this forum because this really help us in earning money and it is really good and we need to follow rules and report those who don't follow.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

For me, my goal from this forum is not just to get money, I am making use of it by getting the information I need and also I am ready to help everyone who needs help

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also agree with the OP, but right now it's very difficult to be as disciplined as reporting a useless post. Because too many members make posts like that so it takes a long time to tidy up the forum.I also want this cryptotalk forum to be a comfortable place for discussion

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Consequently is a decent proposal, however genuinely in the event that you saw that as of late the individuals from this site expanded a great deal on account of the most recent airdrops and earning opportunities in yobit, so I can say that most of the last joined individuals are here for cash, we can meke this gathering superior to anything some other site on the off chance that we truly needed