BTC transfer issue persists in yobit and solution - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Noorkhannn

BTC transfer issue persists in yobit and solution

Let's see how many members are facing the issue of transfering of BTC to yobit. Raise your voice for the issue so the moderators can fix it as fast as possible. React and comment as much as possible. Let's raise our voice unanimously from this post. All members are requested to make this on top. Together we can grow.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

this is not issue at all my friends because it was a natural scenario because the main reason why it was not responding that tab on yobit is there's not enough or insufficient balance of bitcoins in that page system but we can wait for the repleshing that bitcoin in the system and it will announce by moderators soon for now we must continue posting useful topics and ideas that's more informative informations don't worry our earnings in yobit is safe.

• +5 2

We are always working on this forum.  I get tokens by working in this forum.We get tokens by making good comments. We take those tokens with Yobit. And we didn't withdraw the tokens by btc.Thank you.

On 1/30/2021 at 7:33 PM, Noorkhannn said:

Let's see how many members are facing the issue of transfering of BTC to yobit. Raise your voice for the issue so the moderators can fix it as fast as possible. React and comment as much as possible. Let's raise our voice unanimously from this post. All members are requested to make this on top. Together we can grow.

@Noorkhannn Dear friend, it is not issue they will solve this problem just wait for sometimes already you have receive your your deserve rewards in your yobit.net but the issue is just to collect it in your wallet, so keep your work and hold on we have faced this issues before keep your best with rules and regulations. Best of luck

Yes brother, I am with you. Let us post more about this issue. I hope moderators will solve this issue soon. I think It has been more than 20 days that the send to btc balance button not working. And most of the members are getting a bad feeling about this. Hope it will solve soon.

I also encountered such a problem and I wrote it to the "Support" section of the Yobit exchange. They solved my problem within the same day I wrote. I recommend you to write to the support section.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, but I do not think that the senior members and officials are doing what they can to solve this problem. Everyone is working to properly support and develop the forum and it will be resolved as soon as possible. Do not be afraid and be patient

Hi friend I think all members were facing this problem but now this problem has been resolved and we can send our btc balance in our account . There may be many reasons of this problem like when the wallet of the money empty then they stop the payment and sometimes when the moderators start the cleanliness of the forum to the scammers then they stop the payment temporary. So don't worry about this kind of problems and continue your work.

We don't need to do that much to get this thing fixed. It's an ordinary issue which often happens and we need to do nothing. The moderators are aware from that and they'll fix it when it's time to fix it. They'll not be doing from our that act. So my friend @Noorkhannn there is nothing to worry. Be patient and wait. 

The problem is often and we have all the time but in general there is problem about that just work in the forum and forget about it if they don't work all your earning will be stored there and when they open it you can send it to your balance 

I think there might be a technical issue don't worry about it soon they will fix it this forum is safe. Might be they are working on it to clean the scammers from this forum  that's why this issue is occuring. Don't lose hope work hard and get benefits from this platform.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:33 PM, Noorkhannn said:

Hello @Noorkhannn I think the problem have being solve since few weeks ago now you can easily transfer your earnings BTC that you have into your wallet. The problem it's happening when the administrators are on maintenance or they don't have enough cash in their wallet is why we are seeing sent to my BTC balance button at sometimes not working because of these reasons.

19 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The problem is often and we have all the time but in general there is problem about that just work in the forum and forget about it if they don't work all your earning will be stored there and when they open it you can send it to your balance 

Certainly mate, our earning will be safe. I think the important thing that we need to focus on when we encounter this problem else we should continue by our posting not to stop working until the sent to my btc balance button start functioning to said that we would resume working because the problem is normally happening at sometimes if admins deleting duplicating posts or have some issue, the sent to my btc is stopping some time for couple days before the issue resolve.

I do not think that there is a problem, my friend in the forum, he continues to pay us money, but the idea is to withdraw this money to the personal wallet, and I do not think that this is a problem, but rather it is a technical stop by officials with the aim of improving things in the forum and changing some rules and pursuing fake accounts and when they finish it will return The situation is back to normal

• +5 1

There is no site where everything is in excellent condition. There is always a shortage and this problem is that the balance is not transferred to your account.

• +2 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I don't think my friend in the forum, he has a problem, he continues to pay us, but the idea is to withdraw this money in personal wallet, the problem occurs when administrators are on maintenance or there is no problem so they don't have enough cash in their wallet For these reasons we sometimes see sending to my BTC balance button.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I am no facing this problem. I can send my talk balance to btc in my yobit account very easily. But there is balance of useful content. All other content is not paidable. So don't worry about this. It is may be due to your network problem.

In fact, dear, I rely on supervisors to transfer bitcoins, they help us in this matter because I am new to this forum and I do not have sufficient information about cryptocurrencies and how to convert and trade them.

Dear friend  few days ago we facing this problem that we are unable to send our between balance to your account but you should not be much worry about it it's temporary problem and should be solved within some days but no we are not facing this problem it's not only your problem it's the problem  of all members.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, currently this type of problem is not occurring, but when this type of situation arises, we just have to be patient, that the cryptotalk platform, can solve the problem, this has happened several times, and always the platform, is attentive to resolve any type of failure.

In order to clean up the forum, the process of payment for cleaning up the scammers from the forum is stopped and the mission is started to improve the quality of the forum. For this reason, BTC money is not transferred to our wallet.

Although this is coming very late from the expected time, but it's will be total unfriendly if your earning is not moving to balance because that can even discourage you from working for some time untill the issue is fixed, thank you..

My friend, this problem is normal. All you have to do is wait a little. Forum officials are always working to solve this problem. Don't worry, all you have to do is wait and be patient

• +1 1