After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

It is possible that you did not complete the first 100 posts, since after completing it you must do the work daily and do twenty posts per day and after seven days have passed you will receive the payments and thank you.

• +4 1

Hello dear, I am a member here.  This is a great forum for making money and knowledge. Initially, we have to complete our 100 comments after that, we have to post at least 20 comments per day.  Payment starts 7 days after you submit your first 20 reviews.  Then you will start getting paid from this platform and this moment is very exciting for you, so act persistently

If you have a strong track record of how much you earn over time, you might have found something worthwhile here because you have a reason. If you can do a lot of good here, you may have found something worthwhile, because your primary goal here was to do good. You will get good results here if you work hard and get good results. Hopefully, you'll have enough here at some point.

Hi

I am new here.. So, I not earn but anyone guide me to how we get earning as soon as possible.. Without earning I have no interested in any platform. Earning and learning to be must in life..

Anyone can help me how it is possible to earn as soon..

My freind you first have to do 100 posts in the forum and these are all free , and then you participate daily with 20 comments, and after 7 days you will receive profits and make money, so be patient about your fatigue, the harder you work the better the return.

All the best for you.

Welcome, my friend, I am also still here, but the old members told me that I will receive my first payment of money a week after I finish my 100 free sharing.The forum will give you 20 posts after the 100 free posts every day, and you will receive money after a week For example, you have completed the 20 comments available to you, and you will receive the money a week after each day you post them Meaning you wrote 20 comments on Tuesday, and you will get paid next Tuesday

Hi my friend, i m still working on this forum but the old member told me that after making 100 free posts we get paid after 7 days by creating useful content for others i believe that this forum gave esrning to those people who works on this forum with honesty and don't break the rules 

My friend first you have to complete the 100 publications at least 100 characters per publication with compliance with the laws and then you must share at least 20 useful comments daily in order to be evaluated / payment starts a week after sending the first 20 comments on youpatience and work harder I wish you success

Firstly welcome  my friend on this plateform  dear i am new here  i have an idea that given my friend to me  . He said to me you should work hard and with patience  . We can do this work not for earning but get a knowledge  from this forum  and ge said after joining this forum your trial start you can complete the 100 post after doing this you get the daily task  if you complete  this then you will get money after 1 week or doing work

Yes dear after how many days you can get your payment it’s depends on your work. You have to create 100 free posts first and then you have to create 20 useful posts per day and after seven days you can get payment for your work.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not yet won from this forum, as I am still in one hundred free participation, but I understood from the message sent in the window of the Yobit platform that you must receive your first payment after 7 days of completing the hundred free participation.

welcome my friend ..
First, you must complete 100 free participation, and then complete 20 daily contributions, and they will be paid to you after 7 days, as they remain suspended, and from a distance you will start winning and litigating for every participation you make.

• +3 1

According to the rules and regulations of this type, you should receive your payment within seven days, but the crypto button is still not working properly due to some issues, which, in my view, is not a big deal and should be resolved within a few days, so keep working and don't worry, you should receive your payment.

If you have a good experience with how much you earn after a long time, then you may have got something good here because you have a purpose here. If you can do a lot of good here, you may have got something good here because your first purpose here  If you work hard and you get good results, you will get good results here. Hopefully, at some point, you will get enough here.

Hello everyone, everything will depend on how many posts you make daily, according to the rules of the forum you can count 20 useful daily posts, apart you must first make 100 useful posts, which will not be paid, they will begin to pay from 101 post, but you must wait 7 days, for you to start receiving payments.

Hey dears,i advise you to try trading after the first earnings to put money in investment,they will only pay for that at the moment speech due to paused gst Satoshi button,i wish yiu you succeed, thank.

I am a new member of this platform .i wana asked  you a question  about

About your first earning , Mean haw many days after you get your earning .because  i am working  last 15 days and yet i have received any bitcoin .therefore  i asked  what should  be the problem happened with me .Share your experience  and information about your first earning . Thank you in advance.

Dear friend don't worry you receive your payment soon I receive my payment after a weak of completion of my hundred posts. My dear friend keep working hard never lose heart you receive your payment soon. I suggest you contact us to the administrator of this forum and tell them about your issue.

Hello everyone, everything will depend on how many posts you make daily, according to the rules of the forum you can count 20 useful daily posts, apart you must first make 100 useful posts, which will not be paid, they will begin to pay from 101 post, but you must wait 7 days, for you to start receiving payments.

When we complete the first 100 trial comments Than we should create 20 comments and receive the payment of these comments after seven days 

My dear friend all you need to do is complet  first 100 posts on this platform After that every member have to do at least  20 posts daily, 

and after 7 days later you will get your payment.

good luck my friends. 

•  

My friend before saying anything you must make sure that you have been following the rules of the forum in case you made something wrong by mistake. Then you have the complete the first 100 free posts and after finishing them you'll be paid for your work for sure.. Good luck. 

Hello dear friend, I am new here and i don't know how many  days you get your first earning. But according to the rules and regulations of this forum you should receive your payment after seven days. At first we have to complete our 100 useful posts after that we  have to post least 20 comments per day. Your payment starts after 7 days of submission of your first 20 comments.

Welcome my friend to cryptotalk forum .
My friend do not worry for payment that the site is honest you have to be patient and willing to work continuously .
You can receive your winnings 7 days after the date of your participation .
You will receive a good profit after a month of continuous operation .
Good luck.

In a week you get to have your first profit, here in this forum, every day you will have 4 thousand satoshis, for making 20 useful and interesting comments, if you work every day, you will have a good profit at the end of the month.