After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

First, my friend, we need to complete 100 free comments in one week
Then we have to share 20 comments a day, and then a week later, too, the push starts for the first 20 comments we made

• +1 1

I believe that if all beginners work every day in the forum for the first week, they will receive their first payment; however, if they do not come often, they will take a long time and lose the time and capacity to return, but they do not have to give up.

Dear @Arslan meo I received my payment after twenty days of my working . It was because my posts didn't get required reputation . So you have to create such posts that will be able to get positive evaluation from members and you get your payment inreturn from forum.

Each member's earning will begin 7 days after completing the first 100 training publications. And don't forget, you only earn for useful posts that have been created where most of your posts won't be very reputable, so focus on your goals first and don't worry, you'll make money later.

For your first 100 posts you will not get paid.

After the 100 posts of yours, when you write a post and the post counted as useful and has a good reputation, you will get paid for it after 7 days from the time you wrote it.

Good luck for you my friend, wish you all the best.

• +4 1

Well my friend, if you do not get bitcoin, then this means that your posts are not evaluated with a positive reputation, meaning that you will only get talk coin. 

I am a novice and reading the comments written here by other participants I am clear that you must write the 100 posts and then do the next 20 to start generating profits, in addition that you pay 7 days after those first 20 posts, Up to there I am very clear. But I don’t think I just have to do the publications and then, apart from that, which other procedure I have to follow. I thank the people who can help me to clarify this doubt. 

Welcome on this platform,first of all you need to complete your first hundreds posts and after that you need to complete your daily task means 20 posts every day and then you will receive your first earning after 7 days .

You will be charged after completing a hundred comments, but if you comment or participate in twenty useful comments, for example, you will be charged after seven days.

You must verify the presence of a positive reputation on your posts in order for Satoshi to be paid to you, while talk is paid for posts that do not get reputation, these details are mentioned on the Yobit platform on the Crypto campaign page.

• +2 1

For all beginners asking this as well, you need to create 100 post first. If you're done with that you need to continue posting and the forum will pay you after seven days you posted. And the payment as you can see based on the instructions will be according to how many rates you have got per post. 

Of course, my friend. this site gives you the opportunity to be wealthy, but first you must know the rules and the terms of the forum and learn how to profit earned money in the best ways and methods of investment, be smart .
Break a leg

• +1 1

My friend, after completing 100 posts for free ,you will be paid for each useful and meaningful topic you write after seven days.if you get good ratings you be paid 200 satoshi for each useful post and 10 talks.

First of all we have to complete 100 posts within a few days after completed these questions we have to completed 20 posts per day when you completed 20 posts per day then after a week you started earn money and after 15 days you can withdraw.

Firstly and the most important thing in this forum is that you must have to work hard for a certain period of time.This certain period means that only after you complete the first 100 posts you will get the payment.After the completion of 100 posts your payment system will be activated and you will be payed for each comments after this.You will have to react 20 comments a day to get your full payment so good luck on crypto graphy.

I haven't yet completed the 100 comments to get paid.  Thanks for this information from the members, so now I know how many days will be paid when I complete the 100 comments.

First you have to post 100 in this forum according to the rules. 100 posts need to be completely useful posts. Don’t post any unnecessary. You will post with the spelling in accordance with the rules, after posting 100, you have to post 20 per day according to the rules. Then the posts that you do will be added to your Ubit. Then you will get payment from here after 7 days. You can make money after 7 days from here.

In the beginning you have to create 100 free comments, then after that you have about 25 posts per day in order to get your payments from here, but you have to link your account here with the yobit platform in order to get your money from here

At first every member have to do it's first 100 unpaid comments. After that every member have to do at least 20 posts daily and you get payment of these daily based 20 comments after seven days.

This is my first time using this tool. I'd like to ask you a question about

In relation to your first earnings, How many days after you receive your pay? Since I've been working for 15 days and have yet to obtain any bitcoin. As a result, I inquired as to what the issue was with me. Share your first-time earning experience and knowledge. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:45 PM, Arslan meo said:

I am a new member of this platform .i wana asked  you a question  about

About your first earning , Mean haw many days after you get your earning .because  i am working  last 15 days and yet i have received any bitcoin .therefore  i asked  what should  be the problem happened with me .Share your experience  and information about your first earning . Thank you in advance.

Sir you can read the rules of the forum their you can find all the information about the forum and payment system . You need to wright 100 useful posts and after this your payment will started . Your posts will check and after you can collect your earning from Yobit .

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. In the beginning, you must complete a hundred free posts, then you start in the paid posts, according to the rules, you will be paid after seven days, I advise you to continue with your work and do not worry, I wish you good luck

• +2 1

After you finish your first 100 free posts, you will get paid for every post you write(with a max of 20 posts per day) after 7 days. 

That's why i think there is something wrong with your payments and you need to ask the supervisors here about it. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend don't worry all you have to do is apply the rules of the forum i.e. create 100 free posts and then 20 posts every day provided that it is useful and more than 100 characters and reap a good reputation and you are paid after 7 days of publication good luck 

I am still a new member here and I haven't received any profit yet but I think by working hard and spreading the benefit to others, you will start earning the outcome of your work.