After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

Hello there, friend. After entering this website, you must complete the first 100 posts as a trial, and then you will be paid for each comment the following week. I'm referring to the fact that today's payment will be received the following week on this day. That's how it's going.

Hello there, buddy. You must first post a hundred comments. Your name will then be reported. Then you'd like to post twenty responses a day. Then, after seven days, you should receive your funds in your Yobit account. Your bitcoins are secure in yobit, so don't worry. It has almost happened to all of us. I suggest that you get in contact with the assistance team.

I haven't got my profit yet, I finished my first 100 posts just two days ago, we must work hard and don't worry about it, because this forum is trusted You have to be patient and you will get your money

• +2 1

Dear friend, the difficult start in this forum is to share 100 posts for free, and then you share 20 posts per day. Useful in order to earn money and earn starts 7 days after you started publishing 20 posts per day so be patient and never give in. Greetings to you

• +5 1

According to the rules the payment is given after 7 days. But it could be stoped due to the new policy. The moderator are working hard to remove scammers and you will get your payment soon.

Hello dear, at the beginning we must share 100 comments and then make 20 useful posts on a daily basis and after 7 days the payment remains pending and after seven days we start receiving our payments and we must work hard by joining the form so that we can learn from this and be able to earn money Thank you very much

After first 100 useful posts, your earning get started in satoshi; you get 200 satoshi for each paid post; which you can withdraw via Yobit wallet.

To make your post paid; you post should get positive react on it.

According to the rules and conditions of the forum
You receive your first payment after seven days
Who started the work and maybe there was a problem with the encryption button
Or something similar, and the officials will solve it
Do not worry and continue your work

In this platform payments are authentic and I think we should forget the tension about payments because I think this platform guarantees the payments of our work the thing that we must realise that it is our responsibility to work here honestly

Welcome, my friend, you must adhere to 20 posts per day and that the posts have useful content and free of linguistic errors, I advise you to refer to the forum rules and work on them as much as possible

Welcome, my friend, you must adhere to 20 posts per day and that the posts have useful content and free of linguistic errors, I advise you to refer to the forum rules and work on them as much as possible

My friend, I think I got my first gain after 10 days, everything depends on the nature of your business so don't worry there are some friends who spend a long time until they make money for the first time so work quietly

You first need to complete 100 publications and then constantly 20 useful publications at a minimum per day. You will get money after 7 days according to your reputation. So focused on your knowledge and tried to create a unique and meaningful participation every day.

Well, my friend, in fact, you can earn money after completing 100 posts for you and do 20 jobs on a daily basis, and you can take your money after 7 days from your work .. If there is a delay in paying the money, it is possible that there is a technical error and they will pay you at a later time .. It is a temporary and technical problem, and you should not fear it .. I wish you good luck and success.

If you have a clear track record of how much you make over a long period of time, you might have found something worthwhile here and you have a mission here. If you can do a lot of good here, you may have found something worthwhile when your primary goal here is to do good. If you strive hard and achieve good results, you will achieve good results here as well. Hopefully, you'll get plenty here at some point.

When you get your profits, you feel good and happy because the effort you made will not be in vain and you increase in love for the forum and the platform

First of all we need to complete our first 100 posts as soon as possible thenafter we have need to create 20 posts every day which will be paid by this platform but we will receive their payment after 7 days. 

My friend you are supposed to receive your fee 7 days after the completion of 100 comments but if there is a delay in the arrival of money do not worry, this site is great and you will get all your money

Dear first  we have 100 useful post, then 20 post everyday must posts after 7 days payment receive don't worry my friend if you work hard and follow the rules and regulations of this forum you must take rewrd. so keep it your mind to always work honestly and patience. 

According to the rule and regulation of this form you should receive your payment after seven days after completing 100 post.But still in crypto doesn't work properly due to some issue but according to my opinion it not big issue after some days it should be cover so you should continue your work don't worry you should receive your payment trust on crypto. Best wishe.

Dear first  we have 100 useful post, then 20 post everyday must posts after 7 days payment receive don't worry my friend if you work hard and follow the rules and regulations of this forum you ssue but according to my opinion it not big issue after some days it should be cover so you should continue your work don't worry you should receive your payment trust on crypto. Best wishe.

Since I've been working for 15 days and have yet to obtain any bitcoin. As a result, I inquired as to what the issue was with me. Share your first-time earning experience and knowledge.

We get earning after a week and one day one day we have to complete hr100 comments and riposte and after in a 7 weeks which we work that we get money of that work after a week after that week 1 week money will secure our animal securing after and we can get this money we get our running after a week on the cryptocurrency.

After completing 100 free posts, you will get paid for 20 daily posts for every post of 200 satoshi, but on the condition that the posts are useful and have a positive evaluation, so the posts must get a good reputation in order to be paid

My friend, the forum rules state that payment is made every seven days after completing your 100 comments, but I think your problem is that you don't get a good rating for your posts or something is wrong with your writing.

Well, do not worry, my friend, after the end of the first 100 comments, you will receive a week later on the amount. If you worked hard, and after you received the first, you should continue to post.

• +3 1