After how many days you get your first earning . - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arslan meo

After how many days you get your first earning .

The problem may be that you don't get any positive rating.
You'll start making money from here after completing 100 free jobs and get payments on every beneficial post that gets a positive rating 7 days after the date of its creation.
You need 2 to 3 hours a day reading and working here.

Edited by Raauf QK

Hello my friend. I started receiving my profits, as after 7 days of suspension, you get profit from it, so it takes time and make sure that your comments are all calculated and not deleted 

So far, I did not get my first profit, but I work very hard and try to create a solid platform for information that will benefit me in the future. But according to my information, after 100 comments, we get profits from our work after 7 days have passed

• +3 1

Well done, my friend, she will be paid after seven days of your participation and he should have a good reputation.

My friend, don't worry about it, you'll get your money, but you have to be patient and focus on the good work.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, in fact, I did not quite understand what you referred to, but in terms of earnings, you receive your first payment when a whole week passes after you finish your first hundred jobs, that is, when you finish one hundred jobs. In order to get your profits, you need to work and submit useful posts every day. And you should make sure. Some of your posts are not deleted and you also have to make sure that they are rated positive reputation points because reputation points are essential to generate profits, I hope all the best.

• +1 1

Its a good question according to the rule and regulation of this platform you should receive your payment after seven day but still in crypto button does not work properly due to some issue but  according to my point of view it not big issue after some days it should be cover so you should continue your work don't worry you should receive your payment trust on crypto thank you so much.

You must first wait 7 days until you receive profits from comments and posts, and also these publications must be written with more than 100 characters in order not to be deleted and contain useful information in order to receive good reputations because without the reputation you will not get profits from it so make sure that it is not deleted or did not receive good support.

• +2 1

Welcome, my dear friend, I am not expert enough and I do not know much about the topic, but I think the reason for this is that you are giving posts, but it is not enough or does not bear the value of interest here.

• +3 1

It took a lot of time to start earning I finished or 100 comments in a long time and difficult so I did not earn quickly but after I completed the task and after 7 days of commenting 20 posts a day I started earning on every comment that has a positive reputation 200 Satoshi .

When you complete your first 100 publications...then you make 20 comment daily after one week you received your first earning of this forum.but try useful content for every comment...

After I finished 100 comments, I got paid a week after it ended, I get paid for every post with 200 satoshi, and the maximum payment is 20 posts per day.

Therefore, work hard and be patient to gain knowledge and money from this forum.

• +1 1

Your main goal should not be earning money at first. But money is also necessary and you have asked good question. After your 100 useful posts, you will start earning after 7 days.

Hello there greetings in my opinion I think 100 to 3 comments completing an after 15 days you will get your first income in your your bit account because the everyone working so hard in this phone because this form provided such a great opportunity to earn money so I hope everyone joined this forum to make some income

Hello my friend .. After 7 days of making 100 posts, you start to acquire currency .. with hard work and not giving up, you will get what you want .. Good luck for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, the first rule that you have to adhere to in this forum is that you post 100 free articles or comments, meaning it is not paid.
After completing the free posts, you will receive money for 20 posts per day, provided that these posts have had a good reputation or the average reputation is positive, otherwise it will not be paid for. You can know how much money you receive for your comment after 7 days from the date of publication.

• +2 1

Dear friend you will see if you're first earrning after 7 days of completing your 100 posts when you complete your 100 posts and then create 20 post daily.for posted daily for which you will be paid after 1-week of that you will receive your first earning best of luck don't be disheart continue working hard thank you.

Edited by Alex6575

Hi there greetings congratulation for joining this forum I hope you are fine and everyone who are reading this post are good health yes it take 15 days first of all you have to complete hundred comment and after that 20 comment each day after 15 day you will receive your first income through your wallet

• +2 1

My friend, as per the rules, you get 7 days after earnings on 20 posts per day. Delay in payment is normal. You will get profits after a few days. If you work on the terms of the forum, you should keep going, but work. Do not give up.

The first thing to do is to first complete your 100 useful posts and continue to posts 20 useful posts for seven days and you will receive your payments on the eight day. So continue posting and you will definitely earn your income. 

Dear friend, you can start getting profits after seven days of completing the hundred free comments. You will get parts of the currency for every useful post. If you are facing problems and the payment did not start after seven days, you can communicate with the members of the administration and you will receive assistance.

• +1 1

First of all I want to welcome you on this great forum my dear when you complete your 100 post task then gave comments on 20 posts daily and after 1 week you start getting money from crypto so don't worry and work hard my friend.

Have you made sure of creating a wallet and linking it to your account? If you are sure of this procedure, every comment is accepted in the forum and gets a positive evaluation, and you are paid for it after exactly a week.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, of course yes, because we must be right in order to reap the profits. Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. Thank you very much.

Dear after completing your first hundred posts. Then you will receive your after seven days. You have write 20 posts daily. You will receive your payment. Don't worry about payment. This is not a fake forum like other sites. 

Aoa my mates i hahe my payments received  in the 15 days most of people  can work easily they  can  earn  payments  in 7 days and some people can work hard there  pay ments they received  in 4 days after completing  100 posts