What do you know about cryptocurrency?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Burgerrr

What do you know about cryptocurrency??

I am beginner and little know about cryptocurrency from my friend who said that cryptocurrency is a digital currency over the world demand such digital platforms.

Dear Friend cryptocurrency is digital currency. Through cryptocurrency we can earn a lot of money and gain a great knowledge. Before i don't have a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency last week my friend guide me properly about this platform. There are so many ways to earning from internet but now i recommend my friends to use cryptocurrency.

Actually I am new I crypto world. I do not know so sot of about cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrencies are digital currencies. And most of the countries are do not support it and using it like a crime. I also know that transacting with cryptocurrency will not save the record.

Cryptocurrencies are a means of payment via the Internet, as it is a way to facilitate financial transactions. Currently, cryptocurrencies are widely spread and received great attention by companies and merchants who began working with them and the demand for them increased and we will witness a wider spread in the future.

• +1 1

@Burgerrr @Glebiles Cryptocurrencies also allow us to earn a lot of money by trading them, as it has become one of the most attractive areas for investors to trade, which has become a competitor for gold as well.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:34 AM, Nay7 said:

Yes, there are many of them and exchange pages from the ground up in trading and can be obtained in many ways and that yobit if you want to be profitable or if it is a good trade
Good luck with your success

One of the decentralized currency is the cryptocurrencies. Which have the price flactuations accourding to its supply and demand in the market.

I know a lot about cryptocurrencies thanks to this forum I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and thanks to this knowledge I obtain very good benefits operating in the trade and in my different investments in cryptocurrencies very soon the new beginner members will know how to do this and they will also have good benefits and always remember  learn new things every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency is the potential future currency to outshine and outsmart fiat currencies. In this technological era Crypto has the capability to drive and fast develop global economic beyond reasonable imagination. Its a system that foster and enhance the circulation, availability of financial freedom

Or maybe it is exhaustive  for all issues of life since it involves 

acquiring us experience and as for as building 

up our thought and mindfulness and bringing .

In us cash on work coming about .

because of participation and love.😍

Do you know about cryptocurrency? I know something good here because we can gain a lot of knowledge by working on this side. Hopefully, if we have a better opportunity here, we can learn something better here.  What we can do and what we have learned in business. Hopefully from now on we will be able to become a better source of knowledge because if we can do something good here, we can do a lot of work in this forum.  Hopefully one day we will be able to do something better here

One day my friend recommend me this forum and all of us know that cryptotalk community contains a lot of knowledge about trading.The most important currencies are BTC and the second one is ethereum........,,,,,,,,,.........,,,,,,,,....,,,,.....

For me, I did not know about cryptocurrencies before, but the crypto talk forum provided us with an opportunity to learn about it and how to work with it and make profits through it and learn about investment and trading methods so that we can succeed

I know from crypto currency. Gaining knowledge on this platform and gaining skills. Lots of money can be made. Valuable useful posts. Money can be made. Money can be made by investing. Investing and making a living. The future will improve. You can do better. Able to achieve success in life. From crypto currency. Thanks.

Crypto is one of the biggest digital markets and it has a lot of coins and tokens what i know about crypto is not a lot of but it was good enough for me and i got good profits from crypto.

I was not know about Crypto currencies before joining this forum. But now I know about Crypto currencies and now I am earning this is best and good forum . Here we are earning btc in free. 

• +1 1

Yes i know about the crypto currency. It is a digital currency. You can see only on computer screen don't to be touch. Crypto currency is a famous  currency in all of the world. You are working on this forum and get a bit coin. You can exchange easily in your local currency. Now a days Currency rate is low down.

I know a lots of things about cryptocurrency but i still need to learn many things. Worls is change and crypto world is chanching too , that's why i need to catch every new information. Yes this forum is a nice way to gain some crypto but i think best way is investing and trading, but if we don't have proper knowledge about trading and investing, we shouldn't use big amounts.

Cryptocurrency is the one those which are use as a trading and many other process its a digital type of currency like on Crptotalk we can earn cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency is a international currency So,we say that is a good way Currency like in online purposes uses

Cryptocurrency is a digital type of currency .   Many people are earning cryptocurrency from cryptotalk . There are many exchange where we earn crypto currency.

Hello mate i hope you are right crypto currency is a digital currencies and its now they spread on worldwide. 

So i think we should get a knowledge about this so we should give an knowledge about this currency its a future currency and we will get more benefit if we understand properly

Cryptocurrency is the forum of digital currency where you can easily and smoothly send your money to anywhere in the world and its value is increases and people are get profit from trading. 

• +4 1

Yes crypto currency is very helpful for earning and learning. I cam here new. I hope I will be learn all things of crypto currency and achieve much knowledge. I hope I will earn much coins. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello my friend how are you i'm fine too and i do you will be all right too.Cryptocurrency is a digital currency.And the digital currency holds a lot of power in the world.So Inshallah I think cryptocurrency will be covered in this world with love and it will have a lot of power.