Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

If you are serious about so many years, then you are great, that at that age you generally have a desire to develop and earn money. Answering your question, I would like to say that unfortunately in our state we have to ask such questions. Since our pension is not so hot, then yes, I believe that you can start trying with minimal amounts, very insignificant, try to trade, get your first money and gradually invest a little more money.

Good luck to you!

I'm just curious to see if you guys welcome new members; I'll be very pleased to see how many likes and reviews I get from you guys. I'll be waiting with bated breath, it won't cost you anything, but it will give me pleasure to wait for your positive response.

What's the big deal? I don't see anything strange or bad in this, if you think that there is only bitcoin, then alas it is not so, it seems to me it will be even more convenient to pay a pension with a crypt, since it is safer, a crypt is much safer than the same cash or banks. So you are mistaken in your comment

Hi, I am very pleased that 50+ people are interested in the cryptocurrency market. Yes, of course you can start making money on cryptocurrencies, I will advise you on investing. Investing is an ideal way to earn money without doing anything, you will not explain in detail here, you will find everything yourself, but I will advise you a couple of cryptocurrencies in which it is worth investing - BTC, ETH, XRP, XTZ.

Crypt = more than a pension, anyway) if you only know what to do. So, you just need to figure out what and how you can make money. Trade, investment in coins, mining. Since you are retired and you most likely have plenty of time, you can start trading, but you need experience and an understanding of why you are doing this. Otherwise, you will trade only in the negative. 

By the way, I thought about it. There is still time to make a decision. It would be nice to create a reserve of currency, and periodically withdraw and cash out with the onset of pension. The question is what will happen in twenty years. But of course there is no such information. So the question remains open.

Of course, you need to be interested, but in your situation you need to understand that with a lack of money for life, it is difficult to talk about any investments. Such investments are always very risky, and the prospect of losing pension and savings due to muddy investments is not very bright.

I did not understand your post Well my friend but you want to get a good reputation and to do that you must publish useful and new posts and your posts also the same topic you have to work hard to get what you want .

I doubt that in the next 50 years something will change dramatically .. Fiats will not go out of circulation soon, everything depends on them. As for drops, suitable drops are rarely somewhere 1-2 in 3 months, and all cool ones are just dust that do not even pay

Hello dear friend, I think that you should work to publish useful and good posts for the community in this forum and of course you will get good reviews. And you are a family member of  the Cryptotalk. its senior members duty guide you in proper and positive way. Understand the  forum rules well before publish. Best of luck.

As it is not very hard to believe in the age of the author. For myself, I still have little idea of cryptopension. There are too many plans and investment projects. Although with such growth rates, I do not completely exclude that there is a future pension in the crypt

If you think about it, you can invest now, forget about this topic and come back in 20 years and watch how your deposit has multiplied tenfold. Each project needs to be judged sensibly. Not every coin can shoot. There is a risk, so everyone decides for himself

Now pensioners have a very difficult time. Due to their age, they are physically unable to work, and the pension is only enough for the very minimum, it's a penny. And food, medicine, payment for services. And also invest your pension in cryptocurrency. It's good if you're lucky, but if not, what to do, this is a huge risk. See for yourself, it’s your choice. Of course, it’s good that you don’t give up, and you want to try to do something, but definitely not a crypt

In cryptocurrency, no one guarantees anything to anyone, and even if you save 10% every month and invest in cryptocurrency, then it can simply fall in price or even depreciate altogether. There must be some laws so that this does not happen.

I would not draw such conclusions, before there were many different projects where people lost money, and now they have gained experience, so to speak, and are less careful about various investments in crypto and the like.

It is highly doubtful that this is a real pensioner. At 72, I thought about crypt, and even came to the forum. It would be more logical to address this question to your children. And then, in our country, they will sooner hand over to scammers for a beautiful fairy tale, rather than invest in something mythical in their opinion.

My friend, you have to publish useful and important posts and bring up new topics, rich in information and different ideas, with important and meaningful intellectual content, move away from repetition and continue to search for everything new and share it with others to increase their experiences and rely on reliable sources and references. In transferring information to ensure its correctness

Why not dear I also gave u 2+ points.And in future also if u spread the relevant and positive information you must got the positive points.So I wish u good luck and keep working on cryptotalk.

Welcome to the crypto community, we must adhere well to the forum rules, write useful topics, and work to make them interactive for all forum members.
good luck.

Anyone can do this, everything in fact very easily depends on the person, whether he wants an excellent passive income or not, if you now make time for this, it is almost one hundred percent guaranteed that you will be successful in old age.

If you understand what risks may await you, then I advise you, if possible, to buy a virtual miner from yobit. There are cheap options and for the first time they will give at least some profit, so while studying this area of cryptocurrencies, you can start earning passively.

Rather basic income for everyone instead of a pension, and there will be equality instead of enslaving misunderstandings with those who pay into the pension fund but do not have time to live up to our happy pension. Change the system.

You probably shouldn't get into this anymore, after all, crypt is prohibited in Russia, you can't pay with it anywhere, plus the course jumps constantly, you will have to spend a lot of time sitting at the computer in order to figure it out, at least get some knowledge

Welcome to this forum my dear friend.You have to work really hard.You have to be punctual.Try to create a good and meaningful content for positive reputation. 

You are a great fellow, at my work even those who are younger do not know what cryptocurrency is in general, and some are simply afraid of it, this is a great alternative, you can still get it for free, maybe one of the coins will shoot and forget what a pension is in general