Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

Actually Well for us to succeed in this forum we have to work hard towards our goals and be patient as well because nothing good come easy. We should always focus on our goals and set aside procrastination. Best of luck. 

On 1/20/2021 at 3:14 PM, Audumallan said:

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

I do not know some words but I understand your point my dear, this is to be committed and I am, but there can be times when there is work to be done and no free time left. It is how everyone has time to spend and very often trades or work outside of the internet make me have very few time to spend.

I congratulate you for passing the first 100 posts, it is the most difficult stage in the forum, but the best one is that it enables us to understand a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, now try to work hard until you achieve success.

Congratulations on completing a hundred comments. Now work to make your posts useful to get a positive reputation and get the cryptocurrency, and be sure to follow the forum rules in your posts.

• +3 1

Of course, when we work hard in this forum, we will get what we need from the information, the benefit, and the formation of the necessary experience about cryptocurrencies and the working market, with my wishes for success for everyone.

• +3 1

I have finished my first hundred posts recently and I can really feel you, I'm still delighted. 

The next stage isn't that easy but we can do it if you work hard to create useful and informative twenty posts everyday. Everything needs commitment and patience.

Warm congratulations to you, my friend.
You have now started with paid posts, and this is itself an incentive for you to complete what you started with and make a greater effort in gathering information and participating in this forum.
Always remember that you must abide by the group rules so that you are not banned and your tiredness is in vain.
Also, always publish useful information in order to get more reputation and therefore more money.

• +2 1

And do not forget the amount of information that you gathered from the first 100 posts, so you must be enthusiastic forward in order to collect more information and help others with useful posts.

Spending time here and reading topics and comments is beneficial for us and helps us a lot to learn and gain experiences from other members. We have to work harder in order to reach success and reach our goal,  It is very important to be patient, because success takes time.

• +1 1

Dear my friend first of all congratulations for your complete your first 100 yes this is very good thing my time I completing my 100 post I be very happy for my posts my dear stage you completing 20 post per day and yes you starting your earning system dear good luck.

Happy posting.

1dt if all congratulations you and now you are able for getting paid and you will earn and we can earn money and it depends on us that how we manage things and how we can earn good profit like trading and investment . 

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, in that, in order to be the best, we must abide by the rules, texts, perseverance and determination to achieve success and patience, because it is the key to success, and if we lose patience we lose and lose everything we possess, even reputation.

• +3 1

I spend most of my time working here at the forum, because it is one of the best sites you can work on, it is safe and easy, and I advise everyone to read the Basic Rules and conditions in order to have experience and become a successful person .

Greetings my dear friend

Yes, for each specific working time, for example, in the beginning you have to finish 100 comments and then 20 comments per day and so on to achieve a suitable earn for you and good luck my friend

Certainly, time is very important in our work and we should not neglect the work and the rules here and allocate more time because it is necessary to gain experience and learn the basic rules in cryptocurrencies. When we waste our time without interest, it is never possible to return it again so it is very valuable so I advise you to persevere and continue to work.

Don't be someone's downtime, spare time, part time or sometime. If they can't bhe there for you all of the time, then they are not even worth your time. The most attractive thing to me is effort. Someone who really wants to talk to me, wants to see me, wants to make me a part of their day. Realize what's real or what's not. Who's worth the effort or who's not. 

Congratulations, my dear friend, for completing your 100th post. Your real practical journey has begun in this forum, so you must prove in the next seven days that you are worthy of your belonging to this wonderful forum and do your best to create rich and varied topics, abiding by the forum’s rules and regulations in order to get a good reputation from the members and thus .

• +2 1

First and foremost, congrats on your achievement; not all new members make it this far. Yes, every member of this platform has set goals for themselves and is working on them on a daily basis. We must set a long-term target and begin taking steps to achieve it.

I congratulate you, my friend, for the 100 posts, and now the hard work starts by posting 20 comments a day to share experience with other members and earn money.
You have to work hard and keep progressing for the better.
Good luck

Congratulations for this wonderful achievement. You must work hard to achieve your goals. All you have to do is abide by the laws and work hard to reach your goals. I advise you to focus on knowledge, not money, by working in this wonderful forum. You must never waste time.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:14 PM, Audumallan said:

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

That's great and a big congratulations to you for making it to that far as archiving 100 posts in this forum because it needs effort and hard working now I can say is wish you success and long stay in this forum as you keep following forum rules.

Of course, at first we'll have a hard time making 100 entries, but from now on, hard work will start, you have to prove yourself, you work hard to gain experience, good reputation, positive evaluations, don't forget to follow the rules. Good luck.

Welcome, my friend, congratulations. You have passed the most difficult stage in this forum and come on the free stage, you must make useful and meaningful publications daily.You must create 20 comments daily. I hope you get positive reviews so that you can earn money

• +3 1

Dear in order to achieve all your goals, you must spread rich and useful ideas in this forum, useful and relevant topics, rich in content, and be patient, and you must persevere and make an effort to obtain good and good reputation by friends, and you must create media content of value and easy to understand by members So you get paid

Congratulations to you, my friend, for what you did .. Now the serious work that earns you money has started .. But money does not come easily .. You have to gain knowledge in order to earn more money .. In fact the main goal is to spread knowledge and while we respond we will benefit and provide benefit to the rest Members .. I wish you success and everyone.