Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

Our belief in ourselves and our ability to reach and accomplish is half the way, and the most important half as well, we have to make sure that there is no person who is procrastinating, postponing business and impatient in this forum, so those who wish to enter must enjoy full responsibility for their presence and work with determination, strength and motivation, it is a wonderful world and not  It gives the person nothing but motives to continue

It is never too late to learn a new subject if you have the ambition and the time, no matter how challenging it might seem. Of course, it's not worth spending the whole pension, but it is possible to invest some of the free cash in cryptocurrencies.

Yes dear friends you are absolutely right first of all I congratulate  you on the completion of your hundred post and I think this is the best thinking that you are always keep in mind your goal because it encourage you to do more and more work and achieve success and you always learn about new things.

Welcome, my friend, I congratulate you on completing your first 100 posts.
You must now set up 20 helpful post daily to get positive reputation and your money after 7 days. 
And you must have patience, my friend, because patience is the basis of success must read the rules and abide by .
I wish you luck.

No doubt this is great froum . So we are here and making our daily task . So it important to us that we should make our goals and make hard work to achive it. Because no one can servive without goals . So we can spend our time to learn about those things which is important to us and can give benefits. Trading is the moat valuable in cryptocurrency thet we can make money in short time if we have experience on how to gain profit. 

Either this is a very sophisticated pensioner, or someone roflits over members of the forum) But given the average pension in our country, IMHO invest in cryptocurrency without additional. earnings are almost impossible.

Actually What you tell us is very true because once we are here in the forum or on this site working, we must commit ourselves to achieve our objectives, so it is very true that we must put our time in order so that we are well organized at the time to work and not lose money and no earnings at work.

Congratulations for completing the 100 comments. In fact, this is a great job because most beginners give up in the middle of the road and quit, but in fact I could not understand the title of your topic, can you explain it more please?

First of all I would Like to suggest you please create a useful title of your topic. Actually, I didn't get anything from your title that what are you talking about. These type of titles can be gotten you banned from the forum. You should have to use easy and simple wording of English.

I'd like to congratulate you on completing your first 100 posts; this is a significant milestone in your CryptoTalk career. Now you should concentrate on writing 20 useful posts a day, since paid posts will begin in a week, and your posts should be of high quality information and useful material.

Welcome my friend to our humble family and congratulate you on your first mission in the crypto world .
Well, your topic is a little mixed, my friend, and not easy to understand. I hope that in the coming times you will clarify your topic more so that we can also benefit .

Hello my friend, you are right because we cannot achieve our success in our goals if we do not have patience, hard work and perseverance. You also have to describe that if there are publications or comments that you did not accept, it will continue to flow and you will continue to move towards your destination and one day you will definitely achieve your goal. Thank you very much.

Hello my friend
Congratulations to completing the first phase in this forum and now you have to prove yourself established good content and useful so you get a lot of positive reputations
I wish you luck and success

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on completing your 100 comments, I hope you have learned a lot after making these hundred comments, gained a lot of information and have been improve yourself with it. And How many members come here, they have a daily goal, they work according to the goals,  Like completing twenty comments in one day and getting a good repotition on them is the goal

congratulations my friend
And I thank you for this useful motivation that helps every new novice do his job seriously
Every new beginner must persevere and devise a well thought out plan in order to walk the path to success and reach his ambition. Therefore, you should spend your time here getting familiar with the field of cryptocurrencies and you should gain useful knowledge.

• +2 1

Well done my friend, and now the stage of serious work has begun, and you always have to put your foot in the right place,meaning on the right path, and this is enough to make the task enjoyable and full of experiences, experiences and knowledge.
I wish you good luck.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Audumallan said:

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

My dear friend,  congratulations for completing 100 comments.  Yes ofcourse dear friend you are absolutely right . If we want to achieve our life goals then we have need some extra time in this platform 

That's great that you have completed your 100 posts. Congratulations on your way to earning. I'm also a newbie and still at 50 posts 🤣 but I'll make sure that I'm focused on this work and give enough time to crypto to earn.

That's correct, mate, because we can't achieve our goals in life unless we have a lot of patience, hard work, and perseverance. For example, in this cryptotalk forum, we need to make some relatable and useful posts or topics so that other members can benefit from our ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

I'm really happy for you

I also completed the first stage and I share with you the initial success

The title of your post attracted me. It's good

I wish good luck to everybody

Of course, if you accomplished the first stage here, you entered the paid, so all congratulations to you, my friend, that this stage is the paid stage, which is the stage of important posts.

• +5 1

Yes .. I experienced this feeling .. I feel happy when I work .. I am still committed to everything and I hope to continue with it .. Good luck to everyone.

Hello my friend and congrats for completing the first 100 post now the real thing begin , the first 100 post it was just a way to make you think more of learning than earning profit by posting , it a way to tell you about how great crypto currencies world is , so from now on you should more serious in your post and try harder to learn more about crypto currencies .

Congratulations, my friend, you have completed the 100 posts, and now you have to publish 20 posts per day, and this leads you to profit and make money

We must develop plans and strategies to complete the work in the right way and make use of our time working on the site as we have to spend all of our time working on the site and reading articles that talk about cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey friends you need to Create good content so you get positive reputation. Here we are to groom up ourselves and learn a lot of knowledge which helps us in present and after in future also.and we must do some relatable and useful posts or topics that make some other members helps by our posted ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.