Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

Congratulations for completing the first stage in this forum and now you are starting the field of paid posts.

Remember my friend. Make your posts useful so that others give you a positive reputation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Congratulations for completing your 100 post and become jr member. But I did not understand your topic. What do you want to describe? Please create such topic that is easily understandable. Thanks

Dear! many congratulation on this moment. Now In next 7 days you have to proof yourself and your content both are good. Create good content so you get +ve reputation. Here we are to groom up ourselves and learn a lot of knowledge which helps us in present and after in future also.

that's right mate because we cannot get our success in our goals if we don't have mote patience and hardwork and perseverance to reach our goals in life like in this cryptotalk forum we must do some relatable and useful posts or topics that make some other members helps by our posted ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is a great achievement that you are able to made today. 100 posts not an easy task. Now that you've made it next is your daily target which is 20 post in a day. After seven days you the start earning talk token and satoshi on the yobit wallet.

First of all congratulations for your achievement not all new members reach till here. Yes every member working in this platform have set their Goals and daily working to achieve it. We need to set a long term goal and start doing things to make it possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

A lot of congratulations for your arrival to the first hundred posts. I believe that you feel proud and accomplished now. This should be an incentive for you to do more and achieve greater achievement. Good luck dear

during the starter we have to make 100 posts within 7 days& then it will be possible for us to earn money from the next 20 posts by 200 talk token coin.& there is no time limit to complete it we will get paid for the posts that are accepted.

• +1 1

This is really a pleasure for you because I know that those who are new to crypto do not know anything about crypto, they complete their post with great difficulty which is why I want to congratulate you.  If you are really doing your job by working hard then you will continue your work like this by following the rules and regulations of the farm then you will always be able to do your job properly and your  The account will never be closed, it will continue to flow and you will keep moving towards your destination and one day you will definitely achieve your goal.

Congrats 🎇 dear friend @Audumallanfor completing first stage. Now you post daily 20 and get good reputation every post. If you get good reputation then automatically you earn BTC on daily basis. Follow the rules of Crypto talk and respect senior

48 minutes ago, Audumallan said:

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

Well congratulations my friend. You have overcame the most difficult stage of this forum. But that doesn't mean your work is done here, use your time efficiently, make useful and meaningful posts daily. Atleast 20 comments you have publish. Hope you will have a great journey forward. Good luck. 

Very Well congratulations my friend. You have overcame the most difficult stage of this forum.there is no time limit to complete it we will get paid for the posts that are accepted. Here we are to groom up ourselves and learn a lot of knowledge which helps us in present and after in future also.

First i congratulation to complete 100 posts in this forum by workin 2 days consistently.Now you have to set the goal of 20 posts daily or 22 posts so that you get paid for 20 posts.

I don't understand what you said but I guess that you want to explain the importance of time. Time has a special importance in our lives because there is a specific time for everything, more precisely there is specific time for every prayer. 

I agree with you fully, we must always not be within one specific framework in our ambitions and dreams, but we must always strive to develop our skills and all our business, this is a great responsibility that we must be able to shoulder!

Just learn, be patient and most of all, abide by the rules and regulations of this forum!

Congratulations dear for completing your first goal . Now you have to post  20 topics daily your post must be useful and knowledgeable.that able to get good reputation.try to post such material that help other

Time is very valuable and you should not waste it always focus on your goal and give the time you need and do not waste it you should always be organized so as not to waste time I wish you good luck and success I hope you know how to take advantage of your time.

Hello friends, if you have 100 comments, welcome. In this forum because if you can reach your heart in time then you must be able to keep pace with the times. And if you leave that job, everyone will leave, but I think you will. And don't waste too much time because working on time is likely to be called prostitution so if you make time, you won't have much trouble later,Time does not stop for anyone. It is the job of a wise man to do the work on time as promised😊.

Good friend Congratualitions on completing your first 100 posts.Please create topic in easy words always so that everyone can understand your post not create in difficult words.Now show your talent and get good reputation and than get good income from here.

With hardwork, patience and dedication, you will definitely be successful in the forum. Procrastination is the theif of time so I believe it's better to do the right things at the right time. Working on Cryptotalk is really helpful, lucrative and informative and needs little of our time daily. Congratulations once again on completing your first 100 Post.

Dear you have firstly wel come to this forum. And congratulation to completing hundred posts. Now you should have to create 20 posts per day. But those 20 posts should be useful and quality. So keep focus on your work and your useful posts.

First of all, I congratulate you on completing your first Hundred Post. You are absolutely right.If you want to succeed on this form then you will have to keep an eye on your goal.You have to work hard to create a good post.You have to work as a sincere member.I call you the best of luck for next work.

Hey mate, Congratulation on completing first 100 posts in this forum. What do you mean "Don't time a time in a time to time another time. " . Always make sure you give a proper title. This topics may be deleted by admin or moderator in this forum . Make sure to give understandable title name / posts.  

Bro today I get my first paid and this type of feeling as like you complete your 100 posts or you are true if we set our goal for doing something then we do this by doing our all effors.

• +2 1