Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

Well my friend, you are right to be in this forum. It is a wonderful opportunity to build an information base in the field of cryptocurrencies and gain experience and a good reputation. Everyone works hard and has a goal that they want to reach. I wish everyone success.

Yes, it is very important that we continue moving forward towards the goal that we set for ourselves, so we do not have to give up and let up, but rather we must persevere and work hard until we achieve the goal we want.

• +2 1

Congratulations on completing the first stage of this forum and moving on to the paying posts section.

Keep in mind my mate. Make your posts useful so that people can think well of you.

You are right, my dear. The first post in this wonderful forum is to post 100 posts, which are boring for some members. You really need patience and persistence to complete them and to know what good profits await us afterwards.

• +2 1

Excellent that you have been able to complete the 100 comments now hands to work to start winning for this it is important to set a good schedule and realistic objectives

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

When you finish 100 posts, you will feel a lot of help, especially that after the 100 posts, you will start to get money and have gained experience in working on this forum and how to deal with it, and all of these will make you one of the best in working on this forum my friend.

Dear friend @SahlShahm @Makamollli @Melianyana I know that people who know nothing about crypto new cryptocomplete their posts with a lot of difficulty which is why I would like to congratulate you. If you are working really hard to do your job then you will continue your work following the farm rules and regulations then you will always be able to do your job properly and your account will never close. Thank you 

Dear friend, you should give this forum its own time because it is considered your own work like work. In fact, you must give it its time and not to procrastinate in the work of this forum

• +3 1

Yes I completely agree with you bro.

I would like to say "don't postpone today's work to tomorrow", This so important you should be hard worker and committed to this forum.

Wish all members are well. 

• +1 1

Hello friend, I agree with you by being in this forum it is important to be committed so we will see profits and the achievement of our objectives

Of course, in order to achieve our goal in the encrypted currency forum, we must commit, strive, work, organize our time, and set a program of work for the forum for no less than three hours a day. This is the only way to achieve success

• +3 1

Don't just waste your time and energy here cryptotalk is not a waste of time because you work and get pay according to your post and comments according to the community you have to work hard and constantly you can acheive all your goals in this forum۔

Welcome dear yes I understand your quote the time is necessary and much needed for you.By giving time the time is change into the success.So a proper giving time a key to success.

Congratulations on completing the 100 posts. Always remember that your topic is useful, but I did not understand your topic. Please re-create such a topic, but it is explained. I mean an understanding. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Congratulations for completing 100 free training comments, after completing all posts, you will have a job, which is to share 20 posts daily, and after seven days you will get profit from the forum, but you must abide by the rules of the forum, and create useful content.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Audumallan said:

I am very delighted to complete my 100 post. After the completion of the post I realise that, being on this forum you have to be committed and you have to set your goals accordingly. Put procrastination aside and be optimistic that you can do it. If you do that you are guaranteed untold success. 

Thanks

Yes right friend. If you are loyal with your work then you will only achieve your goals otherwise not.. So be loyal with your work so that you attain your goals very well. Being an employee or member of the forum, if we want to work on it then we need to work hard for it and with honestly so that our goals become easy to achieve.. Success never comes without work and also continuously work.. So if you want to become a successful person in your life then start working hard and come onto the road of success. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We must work hard and make sure to utilize all our time working on the site, as by working on the site, writing useful comments and posts, and exchanging experiences with other members, we can quickly increase our experiences.

Yes, dear friend, congratulations from the heart for your entry into the financial payment. Yes, we are in the fun world of coding, we gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you very much. 

• +1 1

My dear I want to tell you that I am a new member on this forum I'm so sorry I am not able to understand your topic at this time because you are not using that good language and your topics I think you should talk focus on your topics because this is not understandable

Hey guys,now you should have to create 20 posts per day but those posts 20 posts be useful and quality,with hardworking and dedication,you will definitely will be successful in this platform,

• +3 1

Now the real work has begun for you, be prepared and do what you can to publish useful and good publications that gain a good reputation and get full payments for their creation.
Hard work and perseverance will pay off with time and patience to achieve goals.

• +1 1

Congratulations friend . Now you have to work more hard . Because by completing 100 posts we can't get reputation and money. We have to work hard and get all information about this forum. You just make useful posts and enjoy to work here . Because to work here is not difficult just you have to all information about forum and share your opinions.

• +2 1

First, I congratulate you on completing the 100 free posts and thank you for sharing your success and giving advice on the things you followed to achieve the first step of success. 

Hello there, my mate. I'm putting in a lot of effort to reach my goal of 100 posts. All should put in a lot of effort and get out of the stall. There are several topics that you must comprehend and master. Thank you for your support.

We must set a goal before our eyes in order to be able to reach it

When I started working here in the forum, I did not know anything, but now I am working hard until I achieve my goal of becoming more experienced in the field of cryptocurrencies.

And achieve the largest amount of knowledge and information