Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

I always say that every effort has its reward so we just have to make an effort and work hard every day to achieve our goals either in this forum or whatever we do, only with hard work and perseverance we can achieve what we set out to do.

It is a good job, my friend, you should now follow up and write 20 paid posts per day, but you have to be careful and abide by the forum rules to avoid the ban

Thats really great . If you have completed your hundred posts that means you can go further in this forum .that means you have the patience the forum require. Moreover keep working hard and healthy posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I congratulate you for completing 100 comments, it is a great achievement, and yes, we must persevere, and we must be resolute and persistent in order to achieve our goals.

To work here requires commitment, but in the future, you get knowledge before money, and this is the true treasure, and it is my drive since I completed my duties 100

I haven't finished with 100 posts yet, but I got close to that and I am very excited about this experience, you must work hard and be patient and you will reach your goal more quickly, good luck everyone

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Congratulations, my friend, on completing 100 posts, and I wish you success in this forum. You should be careful my friend when you take any step in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. In fact, I totally agree with your opinion and my personal opinion that it is a good idea to post this in our new colleagues section, because I think many of them feel difficult at first when describing how you feel happy. Here I alerted them to the importance of working hard on this opportunity and being patient in order to get closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +1 1

We have to balance work, gaining knowledge and experience here with external work or study
This will give us great results for both parties together.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you all the agreement in general. We must set goals in this forum to work safely within the sections of the forum after completing the first 100 free participation in a palace that I wear in particular, so we must set goals and set a plan that we are obligated to do in general while it is looking for The knowledge we want in general is a cryptocurrency converter, and I am sorry for entering the world of cryptography. Learn all about cryptocurrencies in general. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

You can work and succeed. You can achieve everything you want. Just follow the rules, work calmly and carefully, and try to do your work to the fullest until you reach your goal.

Create good content so you get +ve reputation. Here we are to groom up ourselves and learn a lot of knowledge which helps us in present and after in future also.and we must do some relatable and useful posts or topics that make some other members helps by our posted ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

22 hours ago, Farahedres said:

Good evening, I am really very happy, for your sake. Congratulations on you. This achievement I hope to reach a hundred and at that time I will invest every moment to win Mubarak again.

@Farahedres After we make the first 100 publications we see the satisfaction of our first payments, that is something motivating, it gives you strength to continue making publications and comments and being here every day, looking to be better in the economy and learning about cryptocurrencies.

What you tell us is very true because once we are here in the forum or on this site working, we must commit ourselves to achieve our objectives, so it is very true that we must put our time in order so that we are well organized at the time to work and not lose money and no earnings at work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend
All the best for you, Mubarak. You must complete your first phase. I hope that you abide by the rules and laws stipulated here
Work hard, be patient and research your 20 daily topics before you publish them
All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend

In order for you to succeed in this forum and achieve the greatest benefit, your goals should be to continuously develop yourself, increase your knowledge, expand and develop your experience, and in this way your time here will be more enjoyable and useful, and your participation in the forum will become more effective so that you will share high-value information from In order to get high-value responses in return, don't worry about money and reputation points will come automatically at that time.
Good luck

Edited by noumair

One of the reason why I opened this topic is the heading of the topic, when I read it i was confused and was eager to k ow what the content of it was, all I can say is that thank you for putting out these words of encouragement, this will help lot of people who will read this post.

Thank you for sharing this dear friend, congratulate you on ending the 100 free comments and starting the paid comments.The important information and wonderful profits that this forum offers us deserve to work hard, sincerely and lovingly

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum and congratulations that you have completed 100 posts, you must participate daily in at least 20 topics in order to earn money and you have to continue working here without interrupting

You are right, you have to be active in this forum and spend more time to achieve the achievement. The first 100 posts are the most difficult posts because you have little knowledge during them, after that everything will become easy and excellent, you just have to work

No doubt this is great froum . So we are here and making our daily task . So it important to us that we should make our goals and make hard work to achive it. Because no one can servive without goals . So we can spend our time to learn about those things which is important to us and can give benefits.  Trading is the moat valuable in cryptocurrency thet we can make money in short time if we have experience on how to gain profit. 

My best congratulations to you on completing the first stage, you must work hard and strive to strengthen yourself in the forum and participate with others in spreading the benefit to win and win. Greetings to you my friend

This is really a pleasure for you because I know that those who are new to crypto do not know anything about crypto, they complete their post with great difficulty which is why I want to congratulate you. If you are really doing your job by working hard then you will continue your work like this by following the rules and regulations of the farm then you will always be able to do your job properly and your The account will never be closed, it will continue to flow and you will keep moving towards your destination and one day you will definitely achieve your goal.

I congratulate you, dear, because you have completed the first hundred free participation in general, and I agree with you all the agreement because you are very important to set your goals now to search for knowledge through a modern coding forum. Set the goals here. The most important thing we must put in place after the end of the first 100 posts and the start of 20 posts On a daily basis, you should set your goals and Turkish options, put in place the areas in which you want to earn money and thus knowledge. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Procrastinating is definitely not a good thing anyone should practice because this is what will make you at the end of the day not able to do what you wanted to do. Try to allocate your time and use it very well