Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

Hello my friend, In fact your words are correct, in the end these are the rules set by the forum and I think that many of us know these rules before starting to work here, you did not say anything wrong but I suggest that we should intensify the search for topics with new ideas and formulate them according to the rules of the forum In a good way I think the problem is giving time to end twenty posts per day, so that some people want to finish their posts without giving enough time. , So that they can delete some of their posts because they contain recurring or outdated topics that everyone has become aware of. Finally, I think you should support and help each other and work hard to take advantage of this. The opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum, I wish all the best.

There can be several reason for deleting your comment and topic.If you post the same topic which posted already,your topic can be deleted. Again If you copy pasting your comment and if yiuropics and comments are not useful or goes against community rules and regulations your topic or comment can be deleted by the modarators

I have no previous experience with this, many of the comments I wrote before have been deleted, but I think the problem was not from my comments, but from the posts that I commented on.
But I try very hard to stay away from mistakes that could delete my comments

I think that when you violate the rules of the forum your comments and posts will be deleted, so you should abide by the rules of the forum and avoid copying and pasting and stealing the addresses of other posts, if you abide by the rules you will avoid deleting your comments and posts.

there are many reason to deleting the post they are not useful or the not same to the topic if your question is about the beginner they reply to the other things. that is not a good . so you have the good spelling and grammar to post the comment.

Dear Friend! Publications  are deleted if the rules and laws set by the forum do not match, and the comment can be repeated or copied, and this affects the comment to be deleted. You should work to provide useful information about encrypted currencies. Work hard to achieve success in future. 

Very true, those are the first reasons that can eliminate a topic or eliminate our publications, so we must follow the rules and regulations to avoid making any mistakes.

@Naveed khan you say right dear. I agree with you. no doubt authority delate our post or comment when we copy from other. they follow it carefully. when we create post or comment we should mind it, we don't break the rule. 

We have to focus heavily on creating the topic, collecting useful information for it, and using good and unrepeatable addresses, as I mentioned
And always alerting and spreading awareness among new members rushing to work and creating posts to feel that they are active members of the forum.

• +2 1

The posts are deleting due to copy paste problem. There are many people who copy other's posts and paste the data into reply box. So many posts were deleted due repeating of posts.

So we should create our own topics and posts for getting good reputation and earning.

thank you dear for this post because i comment on many post which were deleted after some days and due to newbie i do not know the reason behind this but through reading your description and also through reading senior comments i am able to know about why our post are deleted and i must be careful about that during creating the content

Hello dear, there are many reasons for not accepting the post, and the most important of them is that there is something responsible for any person, society or country, or that the topic of the post is old and duplicated by old members of the forum. I advise you that the topic of the post is new and contains a lot of useful and important information

Thanks for the sharing this information and I also agree with you .Now a days mostly new users do things like that and they just copy and paste the information. 

But as the number of useful posts are fixed so we should post more than 20 and it can be 40 and then most of the posts became useful. We should also notice that is the post is at least 100 chartered and it must have some information about the forum or about crypto-currency. 

Collectively of all the reasons we can say that the topic get deleted due to the violation of the rules of the forum so If we obey the rules and regulations and work according to it surely our posts will not be deleted. 

when we create a topic which against to the rules of creating a topic then topic become to deleted.  When we use these words in title '' what and why '' then our topic can be deleted. And when we create same topic name then this also become to deleted  and Our post become to deleted when we copy and paste. And when we pick content of others members and when violation of the rules, less characters, useless or irrelevant post . You should to avoid from all of these reasons and try to make our own useful post by following the rules.

Hello dear members newbies and beginners on this platform welcome all of you firstly I am thank you for sharing with us are very beneficial and useful and helpful information I think your information is very helpful for beginners and newbies because they are not know about all on this platform

• +4 1

Everything we do in these forum have rules governing it but we keep on making things hard for us in these forum well the best thing to avoid the issue of deleting post is to make sure we obey the rules and avoid anything that has been prohibited by the moderators.

• +2 1

All that I have mentioned is correct, so that the topic is not deleted, it must conform to the forum rules, that is, not to copy and paste, and its content is useful to support the idea of encryption.

If the truth is that sincerely we are in a forum where all the people know the value that must contribute and which things we can use and which not, so thank you very much for this value that the truth is that I did not know all this that had to follow. That is why many people are not here for the money but for the education and information.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend to avoid these problems, you should write in a clear and precise manner the sentences should make sense. Writing any kind of nonsense may result in the deletion of post. So be careful while posting and follow the rules.

That's right.  We must not violate the forum rules to avoid deleting the topic or our comment, sometimes also the topic is deleted if it is not useful and does not contain useful information

• +3 1

There are many reasons why our topics and posts can be deleted, there are specific rules that we must follow such as not creating repeated topics, but the truth is that we still do not know the exact parameters why some of the topics that we think are useful are deleted for no apparent reason.

Your information is very helpful and your post is worthy of admiration
There are a lot of members copying and pasting comments, forcing moderators to ban them without knowing why

• +3 1

Deleting topics is a normal thing that moderators always do to keep the forum clean, so if we adhere to the publishing rules and make sure that our post is useful and not duplicate, the moderators will not delete it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.