Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

You are right. Thank you for this information
Indeed, copying and pasting is wrong
It leads to banning your account as well
Repetition of topics this is what I know
I do not know if there are other reasons
I hope the senior members tell us about it

Everything you said my friend is true, also when we copy another member's post and also publish it, we take warning points. Repeating words in the topic to be posted will also delete the topic.
So you should write unique and new things in simple and understandable words to avoid deleting your posts.

• +2 1

Topica and posts are deleted in that  cse when it is not good, if there is no knowledge in the topic and how people will benefit from it, then we get deleted such topic summation, which is lack of information. 

On 1/18/2021 at 7:45 PM, Naveed khan said:

Actually we always face it that our useful posts become to decrease. And we worry about this .

I want to share my experience when we create a topic which against to the rules of creating a topic then topic become to deleted.  When we use these words in title '' what and why '' then our topic can be deleted. And when we create same topic name then this also become to deleted . 

Our post become to deleted when we copy and paste. And when we pick content of others members. 

What u say about this. Share your experience and if I said some thing wrong then please correct me.😊❤️ My best wishes with all of you. 

If you are going against the rules and regulations of the forum then your posts will not only deleted, you also be banned for what you have done.. Many members asked about that there posts are deleted y the forum which were useful and have the valuable contents also.. I want to ask them there will be any mistakes or some misappropriation due to which they will be deleted otherwise the forum didn't delete the useful of anyone.. So don't blame the forum and focus on your work.. Don't copy and paste others comments on the forum and also repeated questions on the forum... It will not only become the cause of deleting of your posts but also lead you to the banning of your account forever. 

• +1 1

There are many reasons for deleting your posts, including copy and paste. Also, when you write a useless topic, one of the reasons for deleting your comment is also one of the reasons for deleting your comment..so we must always work hard and continue to avoid deletion.

• +3 1

My friend, there are many reasons, first you have to write more than 100 characters in the post or comment, to avoid repetition in raising the topics, and for the post to be valuable and worth publishing, if you do that, the post cannot be deleted.

When the comment or publication is inappropriate and unhelpful or if it is a comment that has nothing to do with the content of the publication and does not benefit or not for a need and its location is not in this publication and always so that our publication or comment is not deleted to be interesting and easy to communicate to the mind of the reader

There are many reasons that lead to deleting our posts. You must read the forum’s rules and conditions and fully adhere to them in order to avoid deleting the posts or ban. You must make sure that the post is free of spelling errors before publishing. You must completely avoid copying and pasting. Do not post duplicate topics.

Yes my friend ..
We must all avoid these reasons and write well so that we are not subject to deletion or ban, and for our topic to be valuable and not copied by others.

• +4 1

Thanks very much for your nice information, I appreciate that.

We should share our thoughts not other's thoughts, we don't have to do the copy and paste thing.

And we should be more specific and use the appropriate words for our topics and posts.

Wish all the best for you and all members here.

Thanks again

The use of trash and poor material and content in your posts is the explanation for article and subject deletion. If we don't want our posts to be removed, we must concentrate on our jobs.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. Topics and posts are deleted when they are somewhat ineffective and unhelpful, and also when you copy and paste posts and topics from others, so avoid that by adhering to the rules of this forum. Thank you very much.

Your words are correct, there are many members suffering from this problem and I think this is the main reason for deleting their posts, everyone should focus on the content of the topic that they will publish and make sure that there are no errors in it and correct it if any, and fully adhere to all the rules.

• +4 1

Yes, thank you, it's true
Also, there is a reason to delete posts if the comment is not related to the topic
Or if we commented on the same comment twice.

• +2 1

Nice and helpful reviews my friend.  I think that you should add something, which is to provide easy-to-understand and clear posts that are easy for beginners to understand. And you should give hope to everyone and avoid repeating topics.

• +1 1

The rules of the forum are understandable to everyone: not to copy and paste, not to repeat, not to write a topic of less than 100 characters, not to write in a language other than English and Russian, and in the end, make your topic useful and good luck to everyone.

Yes dear your right most of our post are deleted because of some mistakes. IF we create a post against the rules of this forum then the moderators delete our post if we continuously do this then may be we get ban or receive warning points.

Thank you for this valuable information. Yes, your words are correct, my friend. Beginners must know these matters and adhere to them so that their posts are not deleted and they don't get warning points .

Your words are correct about copying and pasting, in fact, deleting posts or comments is always related to breaching the rules of the forum, beware of spelling errors, and your participation should not be less than 100 characters.

Really, my friend, in order to avoid blocking our publications we must get away from women and zoom or to be published less than 100 characters and also should we post helpful topics and meet good good rules to avoid deletion.

• +4 1

I think that there are some posts that are being removed by the administration because they are remarkably duplicate, even if they have positive points and useful content.  Therefore, we must work on finding new ideas to write new topics.

Yes you are right my dear friend the main reasons of comment deleting is that users dont write accurate words about their topic and also they write short comments which is not on 100 word thats why their comments are deleted.

My dear in my point of view the main reason that our post delete is that we post useless content. When our post has unique and useful content then our content will never delete . You are also right dear. Your post is very useful.

• +3 1

When we copy and paste the comments of other members we get blocked and delete posts and also when there are many spelling errors in the post it also deletes.