Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

Thanks you for sharing this important information. At present most of the members are facing the problem of deletion of their post. I think this post will help them to understand why there post is deleting and can save their post from deletion.

These must be some of the reasons, and it is also natural to delete the useless post, which does not benefit anyone, and there are publications that contain frequently repeated phrases that do not enter the world of coding. I think they are also deleted.

Yes these all reasons are valid and due to these reasons our posts and topics are deleted therefore we should read the rules of the forum before to make the comments and topics. After that we should use the informative and helpful content in our comments and topics. 

There are several reasons to delete subjects and comments, from them when they are free of knowledge and unhappy, it is also possible to be duplicated and all of what is new and therefore is not incentive and you will receive negative feedback and therefore you are sentenced to delete.

Yes, to write topics and avoid deleting, you need to read the terms and rules very well, just one of my experiences. My topic has been deleted because I wrote one of its sentences in bold. I think it is a simple reason, but it did not occur to me at first.

If you violate the Creation of good posts in any way then be rest assured that your posts will definitely be deleted. The forum now is in such a way that you must try your best to create new and unique content in order for your posts not to get deleted

Hello my friend there are many reasons that delete your topic or your comment . For example, when your comment is outside the question or topic at hand, this will expose you to the ban, so you must adhere to all the rules correctly

• +4 1

My friend one of the most important reasons to delete posts and comments is your non-compliance with the rules of the forum for example your post must exceed 100 characters, you are forbidden to copy and paste from other members, you must get positive reviews from members

Yes .. this is correct .. I have not published any topic yet .. because I want to avoid any mistake that calls for deleting my post .. But as I said, we must avoid copying and pasting .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to everyone.

It is good to share your experience with us.  Forum rules are very clear to all members only. We must abide by them, and nothing will happen with us or be deleted from our posts

thanks a lot it is a very useful topic, as a new member I really seek to read this info in order to follow the instruction correctly. 

In fact, I tried posting for one time, and I had a question about the YOBIT platform, and my post was deleted, and I did not find an answer to my question yet, but I think that my post was repeated until it was deleted

the biggest season of deleting your comments is you post a irregular thing and you write off topic OK then your post gets deleted.

It is enough for you to adhere to the forum rules. Read them well. I think that deleting repeated posts is in order to reduce pressure and that copying and pasting is not good for you to take the fees of others.

You are absolutely right in what you are telling us and it is a good thing because those who enter this site and do not know now will be informed with your topic and may be careful not to make these mistakes so that they do not remove or eliminate them your publications.

Yes, it is true words, the topics are deleted because they do not adhere to the rules mentioned in the forum, the topic must contain at least 100 characters and the topic is easy to understand and its words are simple and uncomplicated so that the reader can respond to it

• +2 1

Dear friend our posts and topics get deleted if rules by the moderators of this forum do not met .so we should try to abide by all the rules and regulations set by the moderators of this forum. if we want that our topics and posts do not get deleted .hope for the best thank you.

Yes dear,you are absolutely right to discussion of this topic I say you some thing my friend why your posts are deleteing I realized some of things first thing is some people can using very cheap and useless wording to this platform and some using harmful speeches that's not fear I think this is at the big reasons of deleting posts.

Hope you understand my opinion.

I do not know if it was really writing the topic title in the form of Wh questions a reason to delete the topic.
Because I have seen a lot of topics have their titles written in this way and have not been deleted.
I think the main reason is probably that the topic is redundant or unhelpful.
The topic is deleted if it contains old and duplicate information, or if its information is not important and does not benefit the members of this forum.
The topic's containment of spelling or grammatical errors can also be a reason for deleting.

The post is deleted if you violate the rules, and if your post is a duplicate, and your comment is not only deleted, but it sends you a warning point, so avoid making mistakes so that you do not get into trouble

Dear our posts are deleted when we don't follow the eules of this forum. We should always share a perfect information. And always share a good and useful post. If we shares a useless posts then it might be deleted. So we always aware of that. 

Well, as a beginner, I also have been facing this issue in my Yobit Account where the number of posts shown less than here. I also want the reason of deleting posts because I have been doing my job very well. O don't create useless posts and my posts also have a good content.

Well, my friend, your words are correct. I agree with you, so we must pay attention to the content that we provide and look for new information in advance or new inquiries that we ask about in order to increase our information all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes It happens sometimes most of the posts deleted and comments also. The reason is that the posts are not useful. If you post good Content than it will be beneficial for you in form of reputation and earning money as well.

Members must take care not to repeat the topic, and ensure that it contains useful information or important ideas that help others in the crypto, as well as the search feature, and see if there is a repetition of the topic or not, before publishing it.