Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

Actually we always face it that our useful posts become to decrease. And we worry about this .

I want to share my experience when we create a topic which against to the rules of creating a topic then topic become to deleted.  When we use these words in title '' what and why '' then our topic can be deleted. And when we create same topic name then this also become to deleted . 

Our post become to deleted when we copy and paste. And when we pick content of others members. 

What u say about this. Share your experience and if I said some thing wrong then please correct me.😊❤️ My best wishes with all of you. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes, your words are correct regarding deleting posts copying and pasting in addition to repetition or if the post is less than 100 characters. These are the reasons for deletion. Everyone should read the forum rules properly and strictly adhere to them. Good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Right dear these are the main reason that our topics delete.if you want that posts are not delete then we should follow rules and regulations and try to not violation.in this way you not face such type of difficulty

• +3 1

You are right. There are some reasons for deletion our posts like copy paste from others content, violation of the rules, less characters, useless or irrelevant post and so on. You should to avoid from all of these reasons and try to make our own useful post by following the rules.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You are right. In the end, such topics must be deleted in the forum, especially the repetitive ones, because they affect the quality of the forum .. We must basically, when creating a new topic, be from our own words and new in terms of the idea.

Welcome my friend. Yes, there is, deleting posts and the reasons are copying and pasting too. If, we wrote, the name of the topic is also shown twice, our post for deletion is not, abiding by the laws, the forum and this, a main reason here, this, I do not know if, it is, there are reasons, others please Of the distinguished members mentioned

Thank you for sharing this important information. At present most of the members are facing the problem of deletion of their post. I think this post will help them to understand why there post is deleting and can save their post from deletion. 

Hello, my friend, to avoid these errors, we must verify the language and words, and that the topics include cryptocurrencies and trading in them and we deal with important publications for the benefit of everyone.

Thanks for sharing the useful information, and I also agree with you. Nowadays mostly new users do things like that and they jus copy and paste the information.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

You are absolutely right and I agree with you. When we use words already used in our title, our topic is deleted, and when we write something off topic, our comment is deleted, and when we copy and use another member's content. If so, our posts are deleted. Therefore, we must honestly and attentively create a unique and informative post.

• +1 1

Yes that's right

Violating any of the platform’s rules will inevitably lead to us being penalized, either by deleting the post, warning, or banning in the event that mistakes are repeated each time.

Having rules on the platform is not in vain, its commitment keeps us away from mistakes and protects us at work ..

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting that's topic means addition to repetition or if the post is less than 100 characters. These are the reasons for deletion. Everyone should read the forum rules properly. that's all

My dear friend organization delete those posts which are not valuable and immoral. So be careful to doing a post. Your post have some points which help others. Thanks you dear.

Yes, of course, when we break the rules and publish unsolicited posts without research, our post gets lost. We should choose a topic that is useful for commenting and publish unique and informative posts with the help of our knowledge and experience.

Yes these all reasons are valid and due to these reasons our posts and topics are deleted therefore we should read the rules of the forum before to make the comments and topics. After that we should use the informative and helpful content in our comments and topics .

The reason for both topic and posts deletion is when the comments been made is not according the topic of discussion or the write up is less than 100 characters and also if the topic is been deleted then your posts will also be deleted

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I may disagree with you on this matter, on the contrary, it is better to create the title in the form of a question because it will attract the reader to that, but it is important that the content of the title expresses significantly the content of the publication.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

For this, it is important that you first read this platform were Rules and Regulations, after that you should comment well and you should have good knowledge, then your comment will never be deleted. If you have a good knowledge, then you can create a topic, but before you create that topic, you will see if at first someone did don't writte this type topic  but you did not share and let And the second thing is that your topic should be unique 

Hello my friend, I think that the reason for deleting topics is the repetition of topics that carry the same ideas and grammatical errors are many and therefore it is not understandable to everyone and deviates from the rules of the forum. We must read all topics in all sections on the platform in order to know what we write and also adhere to the rules of the forum ..  Thank you

Publications are deleted if the rules and laws set by the forum do not match, and the comment can be repeated or copied, and this affects and the comment is deleted only. You should work to provide useful information about encrypted currencies and thank you

• +1 2

The real reason behind contents being deleted is due to the fact that your contents might be of no value so he forum wants to do away with them so as to keep the forum free and more focused on useful contents. Also if you are spamming then your contents will also get deleted and you will be banned.

• +2 1

For me, I think the reason for the deletion is that the number of comments on our post that we create is few, and when moderators view it, it is of little use, it will be deleted.

When creating a topic on this forum, it must be confirmed that it does not repeat and that it contains information that benefits the members 
Simple words must be selected so that each member understands them 
You should also choose a suitable title suitable for the topic 
Finally, the subject must be at least 100 characters.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:45 PM, Naveed khan said:

Actually we always face it that our useful posts become to decrease. And we worry about this .

I want to share my experience when we create a topic which against to the rules of creating a topic then topic become to deleted.  When we use these words in title '' what and why '' then our topic can be deleted. And when we create same topic name then this also become to deleted . 

Our post become to deleted when we copy and paste. And when we pick content of others members. 

What u say about this. Share your experience and if I said some thing wrong then please correct me.😊❤️ My best wishes with all of you. 

Thanks I am new here with this post I cleared what caused our post to be deleted.When someone else's post is copied, rules are broken, then our post is deleted.