Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

My friend, the reason behind deleted topics,sometimes because of repeated or useless topics, so the moderators will delete topics and then the comments on them will be deleted too.so we have to be careful and accurate in our work here in this great platform. 

thank you my friend . I think these are the main reasons for deleting some topics . When writing a new topic, we must use the search feature in the forum to ensure that the topic is not repeated, and we must also avoid stealing the ideas of other members and copying their publications because this is contrary to the laws of the forum and the violating publication will definitely be deleted .

• +1 1

You are absolutely right and I agree with you.

Our subject is deleted when we already use the word used in our title, and our comment is deleted when we write something from the content and when we copy and use another member's content.

If so, our posts are deleted.

So, we must create a unique and informative post with honesty and attention

There are many reasons for deleting the post or comment, for example committing spelling mistakes or mistakes in the rules, and also your participation in a topic that was previously published or breaching one of the rules

• +1 1

Deleting your topic and cmnts because in your comment or topic sentence may be not correct.  And copy pasting this reason also comment will be deleted. So just check your post before posting .

It is good to know this, because I am working to make themes and I am looking for this type of tips to learn everything necessary. Themes have many benefits

Yes, you are right about copying and pasting of posts as well as repetition or if the post is less than 100 characters long. If you do not want to delete the posts, we must follow the rules and regulations and try not to violate, this way you will not face this kind of difficulty.
Basically, when creating a new topic, we must be from our sayings and new in terms of the idea.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sharing false information and spamming topics will get the post or reply deleted. Everything should be genuine and represents the person's opinions.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information .. You are right. We must search and explore for useful topics and provide good value

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend. everything you said is true. But there are also other mistakes that we make because of which our publications are deleted. When we make misspellings the post or comment will be deleted because any misspelling that causes the phrase to change and become second with us, we must be careful when we write and check the post well before publishing it. And also when the content is useful and will be deleted. If our post contains less than 100 characters, our comment will also be deleted. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, yes you are right, delete recurring topics ، And copy-and-paste leaflets are important, It is important for everyone to share their own opinions and share their experience gained in this forum. It should be a useful post for the rest of the members. 

Yes, my friend,

You have mentioned the most common reasons that may lead to deleting your post. I have noticed many posts that ask frequent questions and others that ask clearly answered questions. We should not make mistakes like this.

I think the reason why some topics and posts are been deleted is because the words are not simple words or may be the topic or posts is against the forum rules and regulations.

When we create the useless topics and repeated Than our posts delete y administration of crypto if we want to be successful member of this forum we should create the posts with good quality content 

Your words are absolutely right, my friend, so I recommend that every member here make an attempt to minimize the amount of topics per day, that is, devote two hours after work for browsing and gathering information that we can use to write brand new topics that are rich in information that will help the members.

We have to know the forum rules by writing posts, my friend, for example, to provide useful content that the reader would like to stay away from recurring topics and other matters that need knowledge and an increase in experience.

When copied and pasted any publication or any response will often be deleted as well as the publication must be above 100 characters and also watch and be sure to read the forum rules

@Naveed khan you are right dear mate . When we don't follow rules and regulations of this forum while writing topics then our topics get deleted . We should avoid stealing on content and copy paste material . We must write topics with our own knowledge and experience.

Yess bro you are right .Copy paste and useless content post always deleted by moderator .So make a good quality post and comment which helps the people .

Dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about deleting posts I want to tell you that if we are writing and useful comments and a post which have not information related to the crypto top and we can't help the beginners in that way the crypto talk will delete our posts so we should writing skill full content for other paper

• +2 1

Yes, you are right in removing posts that are copied and pasted, as well as those that are less than 100 characters long. These are the factors that led to the deletion. All should read the forum rules carefully and follow them to the letter. Best wishes.

Many newcomers do not care about laws, they should read the forum rules carefully before starting work, and everyone should share the useful information they have, so thank you for alerting us to this point.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend..These are the reasons for deleting the topic..We must follow the rules and instructions when creating a topic..and I advise you to be at least 100 characters long and be useful and are of interest to members of all levels, whether they are beginners or professionals..the topic must be in an easy-to-understand language

Yes, your words are correct regarding deleting posts if you want that posts are not delete then we should follow
all of these reasons and try to make our own useful post by following the rules.

welcome my friend...

We must take care that the useful posts do not go down.

Copying and pasting posts will not benefit the members, rather posts should always be fresh.

This is my personal opinion.