Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

I think imagination is very much needed to enhance our ability to learn something. If we do not get to open our mind and think evenly then we won't be able to get the gist of any critical topic. Gaining knowledge is important but having a good imagination power makes it even better. 

Absolutely this is an awesome thought, imagination is the first step to achieve ones goals desire because when you imagine something that is impossible to become possible you are one step ahead to achieve you aims and objectives.

Imagination play important role in your life when you take some serious decision to achieve your imagination targets. This will only possible if you learn and increase your knowledge and make good command on it. Otherwise your success is just your imagination you will not get success in real life if you can not take decision

You are totally correct mate creative mind are the wellspring of our creation .when you are presented to any circumstance, work or issue, so you initially envision what you ought to do and this creative mind is significant for your work.we truly need to get information. Just creative mind isn't anything for us for all intents and purposes execution is exceptionally important.

Me also agree with you imagination is more important than knowledge.  When we imagine about something  this is the first step of getting more learning. 

In case we don't know how to gain knowledge, we are going not be able to move forward in any work, information is genuine. Through knowledge we are able move towards our victory. We will reach the domain of creative ability since we have information. There's no question that information is our quality. We are going doubtlessly succeed on the off chance that we work here through difficult work.

Which tupe of imagination you are talking about i didn't get your point of view because imagination is good i also agree with you but how can you say that knowledge here is not so imporatant without knowledge you can not earn a peeny here so knowledge is first and tben imagination thats it 

On 18/01/2021 at 5:18 PM, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

This beautiful and exciting title is not part of my thoughts, it is a famous quote by the scientist Albert Einstein, the author of the theory of relativity. According to Einstein's opinion, imagination comes first and it leads to knowledge. Without imagination, we would not have reached much of the science and knowledge that we have reached. This imagination comes, for example, in the form of theories, which are studied and proven using known research methods. Or it comes through ideas, and perceptions which we search for the ways to achieve them.

Imagination is more important than knowledge, so do not be afraid of imagination. Think in different ways. Imagine appropriate solutions to your problems.

Activate your imagination in the field of cryptocurrencies, be creative and let us benefit from your creativity.
I wish you a lot of knowledge and imagination.

Thank you

yes dude imagination and dream making is the first step towards  which leads to knowledge and then many other things so it's our imagination that we think differently we start making plans to achieve it and creat some thing bigger.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Imagination is more important than knowledge comes after imagination.The world is full of those people who follow other people. So thats  why they are not creative. Imaginatin and creativity is very unique.

Creativeness is probably the most critical method of dispersing and also simplifying tradition innovatively and also curiously, looked after grows the particular design of pondering and also enhances the capacity of an individual to be able to understand and also assimilate principles and offer the ability regarding a lot more findings and also innovative developments. Creativeness will become a fact thus we need to abandon the opportunity regarding imagination far from the program.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". For knowledge is limited, wheras imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. Imagination encircles the world. 

It's a fact. Imagination should be the real start to be a knowledged person. Everyone should work with proper imagination , set goals in field of cryptocurreny as in this way one can get good repute and successful outcome.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes bro imagination give us a way . If we can't imagine that how we get knowledge. How we get education. Imagination helps us to think about we want . Rather it is good or not.

Yes my friend I am agree with you I also think that the imaginations are more important than the knowledge because knowledge comes after the imagination therefore we should always try to make the imaginations.

Yes I totally agree with you.Imagination is most important thing to our life. We want to always imagination and focus our goal. We want to do our work very goodly. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, I agree with you.  Of course imagination is more important than knowledge.  Because all great things can be easily transformed through imagination.  Success will be easily achieved only if it can become a reality.  Therefore, in addition to acquiring knowledge, the aspect of imagination should be seriously considered.  This is possible through the implementation of ideas for development and success.

I do not believer that imagination is more important than knowledge, because actually we use our knowledge to create new ideas and thoughts , and without this base of knowledge it will be impossible to do that .

The quote is of former scientists Albert Einstein's  and this is true dear imagination is more important than knowledge because if we don't have any imagination we don't learn about any thing.

Yes dear I totally agree with you when we make imagination then we can make our goal and we try to get knowledge about some things . Therefore imaginations are very important for us 

Reasonable imaginations ensures stable knowledge. Because this give rise to effective and beneficial ideas on how to understand a problems as well provide solutions for handling. In simple term no imagination no new knowledge to evolve

• +2 1

Well dreams are genuine, our creative impulses are truly imperative, what I can say is some time recently all this extraordinary development that we have nowadays were made, they all envisioned it. And the result is what we are utilizing presently. So I concur with you, you're so on point.

More important than imaginative knowledge is the fact that if we can gain any good knowledge here you have to do something very important here then you can easily understand something good here before we do anything good here we have some good important things if we give importance here  We do a lot of things very simply

Dear friend I agree with you. Imagination is more important than knowledge because one has to have imagination before performing any task. And subsequently it is accomplished through knowledge. Editing is possible without imagination No, so imagination is more important than knowledge.

• +2 1

Dear friend I think you should keep your knowledge as much as you can imagine because if you keep your imagination huge then if your knowledge is small then you will not be able to reach the final destination because if I want to be a man then of course to reach youIt takes hard work and of course knowledge that you can reach that goal for your knowledge so that knowledge and goal complement and help each other🥰.

In my opinion, knowledge is what more important than imagination. Imagination is just a creative way of thinking and it fits best to those people working in the media, film etc. But for us, people, especially here in the forum, we barely need imagination. What we need is knowledge about the crypto world.  There is nothing wrong with imagination but we need to be practical right now. We ought to develop knowledge than imagination in order to be successful here.